You, Me And This Is Us

Strangers In Paradise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

'Beep!'

You woke up the next morning to the sound of Sehun's alarm clock. The sound kept on repeating and you pulled his boltop and put it on your head to cover your ears. He pulled your blanket away and snuggled inside the warm fabric.

'Sehun-ah,' you said lazily, 'Your alarm clock.'

He grunted and shifted closer to you. He did not bother to turn off the alarm. The sound irritated you and you shook Sehun's shoulder, asking him to turn off the alarm clock.

'Sehun-ah,' you called out for him again.

He made a noise to express that he was listening.

'Noona wants to sleep,' you said and turned to face him. He put his head out from inside the blanket, looked at you with his eyes opened lazily, 'Noona-yah, aren't you working today?'

Your eyes opened wide and you quickly sat up. Oh my God. Not again. You stood up from his bed and ran towards the bathroom and said, 'Sehun-ah, aren't you going to school?'

He quickly got up from the bed and walked towards bathroom, faster than you. 'Yah! This little!' you said as soon as he pushed you gently out of the bathroom.

'Sorry, noona-yah. I don't want to stand outside the classroom again,' he said as he scrunched his nose to you. You pouted your lips and quickly headed outside to use the bathroom in your own room.

You sneaked inside after making sure that there was no one in the room. He had left? So early? You took your towel and rushed towards the bathroom.

You let the warm water poured down on your as you closed your eyes. You hummed to the song that your mom used to sing to you and Sehun. Tapping the wall with your fingers letting them follow the flow of your own voice.

As soon as you were done, you wrapped yourself using the towel. You twisted the door knob and headed outside. You were surprised to death when you saw Yixing in front of the closet across the room, with his back facing you. He was only wearing his black trousers and was putting on his shirt. You gasped when he turned around. Both of you looked at each other, surprised. He quickly buttoned on his shirt and headed outside without even looking at you.

After making sure that he was far enough from the room, you ran towards the door and locked it. Leaning your back against the door, you let out a breath that you do not even remember holding in. You slapped your blushing face a few times and took your clothes from inside the closet.

 

 

                                                         *******************************************************************************************

 

 

'Take care, Sehun-ah,' you bid him and he waved his hand, smiling like a child. You looked as the blue Porsche getting out from the front lawn and disappeared behind the big gate.

Then, the black sedan parked in front of you. Yixing came out from the driver's seat and walked fastly to open the door for you. You said, 'Thank you,' as you entered the car. He smiled. You really love the dimple that appears every time he smiles.

There

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter