You, Me And Him III

Strangers In Paradise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yixing stood beside Sehun quietly. He grabbed the bed post, trying to hold on to his sanity. Sehun was sleeping soundly after being tired for a very long time. Tired after he had been strong for too long. Yixing looked at Sehun's sleeping face. The face that had once filled with happiness, now it is fulled of only exhaustion. The smiles that he thought would stay forever has fade away.

Yiri who was enjoying herself looking out the window came running towards the bed. She tried to climb up. Yixing gestured her to be a little quiet and to not disturb Sehun.

'It's okay, hyung,' Sehun woke up. Yixing wrapped her in his arms and put her on the bed. Sehun pulled her a little closer and settled her down on his laps. He noticed that the toddler was holding three little flowers in her small hand. Sehun smiled at her, 'What are these?'

'Flowers. I picked them in the park,' she showed the flowers to Sehun. Sehun nodded as she was busy choosing the flower.

'This is for you, Uncle Sehun,' Yiri put a flower in Sehun's hands. 'Don't be sad anymore.' Sehun bit his lower lips. He tried to hold in the tears as the toddler lied on his laps, talking to the two last flowers she had in her hands. Yixing sat there quietly as he watched both of them.

Sehun looked at Yixing and their sad eyes met. Sehun faked a smile. He and Yixing both knew that smile was fake.

'How long?' Sehun asked Yixing, while Yiri's hair. Yixing kept quiet.

'Does Mr. Park Sehun has any siblings or relatives?' asked the doctor.

'He has a sister,' Yixing answered the doctor.

'Mr.Park Sehun needs a bone marrow transplant as soon as possible,' the doctor had said. Something hurts in Yixing's chest. No, not Sehun too. I need to tell Soo Ri.

'Leukemia,' Yixing muttered to himself. He held on onto the wall to avoid him from falling to his knees.

'Will I have enough time to wait for noona to come back?' Sehun lowered his head. His tears fell onto Yiri's cheeks. Yiri who was lying down quickly sat up to face her Uncle Sehun.

'Uncle Sehun, why are you crying?' Yiri held Sehun's face with one of her small hands. Sehun saw the concern in her eyes as she his cheek. Sehun held Yiri's hand and wrapped his hands over hers.

'Is it because your flower is small?' she said as she glanced at the flower in Sehun's hand and the flowers in h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter