You, Me And You Did Tell Me

Strangers In Paradise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You were exhausted. Sehun lied beside you and laughed loudly. Aigoo! This little..

'Noona-yah! You'll never beat me in wrestling,' he said as he panted heavily. You rolled to your side of the bed and smiled at him, 'Yah, is it really that fun?'

He let out a heavy breath before bursted out, laughing again. You really like his smile. You hope that his cheerful smile will stay there until forever. You his hair and he turned his body, facing you.

'Are you happy Sehunnie?' you asked him as you lied your head on your small palm.

'Aren't you happy, noona-yah?' he asked you back and held your hand. He looked into your eyes, his expression was serious.

You looked at him, smiling, 'You think?'

He shifted himself closer to you. He stared at the ceiling for a while and stayed quiet. 'You know what I'm talking about, noona-yah,' he said after he took a long deep breath.

'What happened, maknae-yah?' you sat up so suddenly, sensing something weird from the way he talked. He shrugged, 'I don't know, noona-yah.'

He sat beside you and faced towards you. 'About Yixing hyung,' he started, looking down on his palms. 'Why? Did he.. Did something wrong to you?' your eyes were staring a hole on his face.  'No! No, noona-yah,' he responded, a beat too quickly as he shook his hands and looked at you.

'What's the problem then?' you asked again. He did not answer you, he was hesitating to tell you directly. He came closer and laid his head on your laps. Wrapping his arms around your waist, he let out a small sigh.

'Noona-yah. Do you love Yixing hyung?' he asked as he buried his face into your tummy. 'Why? So suddenly?' you said and patted his back. 'Noona-yah. Aren't you happy?' he sat up quickly again.  'Sehun-ah, I'm happy, okay?' you said, 'Having a nice baby brother like you make me happy.'

'Does Yixing hyung makes you happy?' he asked you, he was not satisfied with your answer.

'I don't know, Sehunnie,' your eyes were not looking at his anymore. Your palms turned white.

'Can you tell me- I mean- who do you love?' your eyes widen when the question  strucked you. He was hoping for an answer. Anyone.

You gave out a long sigh and looked around for a while, making sure that no one was there except for the two of you. You looked straight into his eyes once more, 'If I tell you this- promise me that you won't tell anyone,' you whispered to him. He nodded quickly.

'Wu Yifan,' you whispered into his ear.

'Who?' his face dropped as soon as you whispered the name.

'Attorney Wu,' you said softly. His eyes widen. 'Don't tell me that he is THAT Attorney Wu!' he said loudly. You cupped his mouth with one of your hands. 'Shh!!'

'Is he really that Attorney Wu? The one that read dad's will?' he asked, lowering his voice.

You nodded as you smiled at him.

 

 

                                                     ******************************************************************************************

 

 

You came out from Sehun's room and headed to the kitchen downstairs. You were thirsty after having a great wrestling competition with your brother.

You arrived in the living room. Suddenly, you caught something outside the big glass window of the living room. Yixing's car. He sped the car and left the house.

Where is he going so late? You glanced at your watch 11 p.m.

You shook your head a little and continued to head for a glass of water. As you were pouring the plain water into a glass, you saw Sehun wa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter