You, Me And They

Strangers In Paradise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

That morning, you and Yixing were having a breakfast in silence. Getting ready to work, both of you ate quickly. Suddenly, you remembered about something.

'Yixing-ah, what time did you got back yesterday?' you broke the silence as you looked at him.

He hesitated but he answered, 'After the supermarket closed.'

Your eyes widened when he said that. Your chest was hurt when he glanced at you and smiled before he continued eating. The guilty feeling rushed to you. You have done something wrong but he was not even mad and he did not even brought the topic to you. That made you felt even more guilty than you already are.

You were startled when someone tickled you. You yelped and turned around and you saw Sehun laughing. He was laughing like a child, his eyes curved and almost closed. You kept quiet and held his wrist before you pulled him down to sit beside you. Sehun sat and lifted your hand up to his mouth and tried to bite your hand.

'This little..!' you pulled your hand away from him. You let out a small laugh, and turned to look at Yixing who was trying to hide his smile. You turned again towards Sehun.

'Where did you went that day? Who did you go with? Why didn't you pick up my phone? Where did you went? you asked him.

He smiled and shook his head before he nuzzled your neck. He did not answer any of your questions. Failing to defense yourself from his aegyo, you shared the bread that you were eating with Sehun.

'Don't you have any classes today?' you changed your topic when Sehun refused to reply. He shook his head again on your shoulder.

'What are you doing today then?' you said and patted his cheek with one of your palms. You looked down at Sehun who was still nuzzling on your neck. He raised his shoulders a couple of time and put his arms around your waist. Yixing noticed that you were happy everytime Sehun was around. They were like that since they were little. Nobody can ever replace Sehun in your heart. The way that Sehun behaves everytime he is with you made you feel that you need to protect him even more.

'Noona-yah.. Can I follow you to your office?' he raised up his head so suddenly, eyes filled with hope.

You looked at Yixing again, 'Can he?' Sehun too, turned to him.

'You're the CEO,' he smiled as he looked at you.

You nodded at Sehun. How can you leave him alone? He tighten his hug and nuzzled closer.

How can you ever leave him?

 

                                                    *********************************************************************************************

Sehun waited in your office as you were having your meeting on the 5th floor. He played with his phine, he tried to sleep but everything bore him in that office. He tried to draw, but he cannot remember how to draw Larva, so he gave up. He let out a huge sigh and lied his back on the chair. He pushed the chair wi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter