You, Me And Will It Be Okay?

Strangers In Paradise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was winter. You woke up bed, next to Yixing. He put one of his arms under your head to make you feel safe. You closed in towards him and studied his sleeping face. You touched his eyebrows, nose and slowly you touched his lips. Suddenly, he pulled you on top of him. He opened his eyes.

'Morning, sunshine,' he said. You blushed because his face was just a few inches away from yours. He reached his head upwards and kissed you. You touched his cheeks and parted the kiss. You lied your head down onto his chest. He hugged you tightly and slowly your back, drawing circles on your back with his fingers.

Suddenly, you felt nauseous. You abruptly stood up and got off him. He was surprised at your sudden action and sat up. You got off bed and ran towards the bathroom and puked. Yixing got off bed as well and tailed you into the bathroom.

'Soo Ri, are you okay?' he was shocked to see you hunched against the sink, puking. He and patted your back.

'Yixing-ah..' you reached out for him when your sight started to blur and the surrounding started to black out. He held you against him quickly and you passed out in his arms.

'SEHUN!' he called out. 'SEHUN!'

Sehun who was in the kitchen, came upstairs, running. When he saw the panic on Yixing's face, he quickly ran towards both of you.

'Get the car ready,' Yixing said, lifting you up. Sehun nodded and ran towards the car. Yixing cautiously lied you down in the back seat. He place your head on his laps. 'Sehun, quick!'

Sehun raced to the hospital.

                         

                                                                    *************************************************************************

 

You woke up to an unfamiliar surrounding. You squinted your eyes. You felt someone squeezed your hand.

'Sunshine,' Yixing squeezed your hand tigher and kissed your forehead. He kissed your fingers and smiled at you.

'Yixing-ah, what's wrong with me?' you tried to sit up but your head hurt so much. He stopped you from sitting up and lied you down on the bed again. He smiled again and leaned closer to you. He kissed you while his finger brushing your cheek. He whispered on your lips, 'I am going to become a father.' Your eyes rounded immediately. Yixing smiled again, he was so happy.

'What? Oh my God? Are you serious? Yixin-' he kissed your lips again. Yes, he was serious.

 

                                                            ********************************************************************************

 

'Noona, I would rather you have a son. I can play kites with him, you know,' Sehun said as he walked beside you and Yixing. Yixing smiled as he held your arms tightly, afraid that you might fall.

'Yah Sehun, you and your endless love with kites,' you rolled your eyes at him. He laughed, everything was beautiful.

'But, I think a daughter would be nice too, I can buy her dresses and I think she would look really cute,' Yixing interupted, nudgin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter