You, Me And Oh My God

Strangers In Paradise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You stayed at the office. Alone. It has already passed office hours. You asked Yixing to go home first and wait in case Sehun comes home. He hesitated because he knew that you had a lot of work to do. You insisted. Not being able to argue you, he nodded and told you to not overwork yourself and take a break when you feel tired.

'Call me if you need me,' and with that he left.

 

                                              *****************************************************************************************************

 

You took a glance at your watch. It was already passed 10 p.m. It was very quiet since everyone went home already. There was only you and the security guards. You felt so tired so you decided to grab a coffee. The only problem is, the closest coffee maker was about 20 meters from where you were. As much as you hated to admit it, you are a little bit of a chicken. You tried to endure it for a while but then your eyelids grew heavier.

Hesitantly, you gathered all of your courage and got out of your room. The hallway was long and quiet. An eerie feeling crept through your spine as you headed towards the coffee maker. You quickly whisked your thoughts away and concentrated on making your coffee. As you poured the coffee into a cup, you felt someone held your shoulders. You jumped and the coffee in your hand fell on the floor. You closed both of your eyes with your hands and you stomped your legs repeatedly.

'Soo Ri. Soo RI. It's just me,' said a voice, removing your hands away from your eyes.

Wu Yifan.

As he removed your hands, he saw tears started to form in your eyes. 'I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to. Oh God,' he said, pulling you into a hug.

All your fears fade away as soon as you were in his embrace. You felt...safe. He took you back to your room and sat you down on the sofa. He sat on the table, facing you and cupped your face. 'What are you doing here? In the middle of the night?' he asked you gently.

'I wanted to finish that,' you said and turned your head towards your working table, looking at the heap of papers. 'Wow, you must have been really tired,' he said and looked at the same direction. He let go of his hands after making sure that you were fine.

'What are you doing here? And how did you get in?' you asked him, turning your head to face him. He leaned backwards, 'I was searching for some important documents. I must have left them somewhere in the company. The security guards knew me since I have been here for so many times when.. late Mr.Park was still alive.'

He gave you a smile and stood up, 'Yeah. I think I should leave now.' 

Yifan is leaving. You do not want him to leave. You held his wrist and he stopped. He sat back on the table and looked at you.

'What's wrong, Soo Ri?' he held your hand.

'I...I want you to stay..her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter