You, Me And An Angel

Strangers In Paradise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You have left them for almost six months. You left your best friend, Jongin, your baby brother, Sehun, your little angel, Yiri and your love, Yixing behind. They were always waiting for you. Maybe someday you will come back. They did not know when that someday will arrive, but there was one thing that they know, they will always wait for the someday. 

The company was run by Sehun and Yixing. They took turns to look after Yiri and they will always spend their times together every weekends. They often get exhausted themselves because of overworking. The days passed so quickly and so did the times. The office became their second home.

Sehun has constantly been losing his weight. He catches the fever easily. Even though Sehun was sick, he still overworked himself.  Whenever Yixing told him to take a rest, he insisted to go. What can he do? Sehun inherits your stubborness.

 

 

 

                                         **********************************************************************************************************

 

 

One Saturday morning, Sehun woke up early to take a bath. It was only 7.30 a.m. He sweated a lot since last night even though the night was cold. He rolled on the bed and reached out for his towel on the table. When Sehun finally managed to grab it, he rolled out of his bed and headed to the bathroom instantly.

When he had finished with his morning shower, he headed out back to his room. He looked at himself in the mirror. His ribcage were protruding against his thin flesh. I need to eat more.

Wait. What are these? He saw some red spots on his back. Damn, the mosquitoes must have bitten me again.

As soon as he went down to the living room, he saw Yiri drawing on the sofa.

'Yo baby,' he called out to Yiri. Yiri looked at him and showed him the drawing. Sehun sat beside her and pulled her onto his laps. He looked at the drawing and smiled. Yiri drew herself, holding hands with a woman and two men. Sehun smiled as Yiri explained what she was drawing. Sehun stood up, embracing Yiri.

'This is mommy, this is daddy and this is you, Uncle Sehun,' she pointed at the stick man she drew.

'You are a great artist. You drew me just as handsome as I am,' Sehun laughed at his own joke. Yiri was confused and looked at his Uncle Sehun, weirdly.

Sehun suddenly felt his knees weakened, his visions started to become blurry. 'Hyun-' he tried to call out for Yixing. He fell down while hugging Yiri. Yiri who knocked her head on the floor, cried loudly.

Yixing who heard the cries, ran downstairs. He was surprised to see Sehun passed out on the floor.

'Sehun? Sehun, wake up!' Yixing shook Sehun's shoulders. Yixing picked Yiri up and picked his car keys. He placed Yiri at the passenger seat and buckled her seat belt. He went back inside and lifted Sehun up. He placed him on the back seat and drove to the hospital.

He was praying. Hoping it was not bad.

 

 

                                     ************************************************************************************************************************

 

 

It had been 3 hours but they were not done with the tests they are doing on Sehun. Yixing sat outside with Yiri on his laps. The little girl grew tired and tired. She tried to squirm out from his arms. Yixing put her down and she started to walk towards the door of the room where Sehun was taken and stood there for a while. She turned to look at Yixing who was sitting on the waiting chair beside her.

'Daddy, why is Uncle Sehun not coming out yet?' Yiri walked back towards Yixing and hugged his knees.

'I don't know, Yiri-ah,' he whispered loud enough for her to listen. Slowly, she spread her arms and leaned forward to Yixing. His lips formed into a faint smile. Yixing lifted her up and put her on his laps. 'Are you afraid Yiri-ah?' he her hair gently.

'Why?' the innocent little toddler looked up to Yixing's face. She stood up on his laps and swung her arms around

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter