You, Me And Farewell

Strangers In Paradise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yiri walked as she looked at the leaf in her small palm. She climbed the stairs carefully. She was afraid that she might ruin the leaf. When she arrived, she saw Yixing was hugging you. You were crying so hard as you buried your face into your palms. Yiri stood there. 'Mommy?' she squeaked. Yixing looked at her, who was standing a few feets in front of them, and noticed that she was alone. 'Where's Uncle Yifan, Yiri-ah?' he unwrapped his arms from around you.

'He's under the tree,' she said and caressed the leaf.

Yixing waved his hand towards her, calling her closer. Slowly, she approached both of you.

'Wait for mommy, okay sweetie?' he whispered in her ear. She continued to look at the fallen leaf and nodded. Yixing stood up and left both of you. He wanted to thank him. He wanted to thank Wu Yifan for taking care of you.

 

 

                                              ************************************************************************************************

 

 

'Mommy, why are you cying?' she said and touched your cheek. Her palm felt so small. You wrapped her hand in your palm.

'Nothing, sweetheart,' you gulped and wiped your tears away.

'Is it because you miss Uncle Sehun?' she settled down beside you as she the golden leaf gently. You were trying to hold back your tears. Sehun. Your chest hurt so bad. You wished that he was there for you.

'Uncle Sehun cried too. He cried every night. He really miss you too, mommy,' she looked at your face. You sniffed and bit your lower lips. I'm sorry Sehun-ah. I'm really, really sorry.

Yiri put the leaf on the floor and stood up suddenly. She your hair slowly and wiped your tears away. 'Uncle Sehun told me to do this every time you cry, mommy,' she continued to wipe your tears.

'Don't be sad, mommy. Uncle Sehun never forgets you. We had always been sitting under the tree. Waiting for you.'

She picked the golden leaf and handed it to you. 'Uncle Sehun told me that, when the last leaf falls, mommy will be back,' she said as she placed it carefully onto your hand, 'Uncle Sehun was right.'

You pulled her into your arms and hugged her tightly. Without knowing why, she hugged you back.

 

 

                                         ********************************************************************************************************

 

Yixing opened the door. To his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter