You, Me And Who Are you?

Strangers In Paradise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You did not know why but your mind kept wandering that day. You cannot seem to focus.

'Mommy!'

You were startled when Yixing opened the door and Yi Ri came running to you. And a smile was formed on your face when she hugged you tightly. You knelt down and caressed her hair gently. She unwrapped her small arms from around you and ran to the couch before she settled herself down. You stood up slowly and let Yixing put his arm around your waist.

'She was looking for you, all day long,' he said. Both of you looked at Yi Ri and smiled.

'Have you taken her for medical check-up?' you looked at him. Your gaze fell on his dimple. His dimple had been attracting your attention since the first time you met him.

'We just came back from the hospital,' he said without looking at you.

'Did she cried when she got the shot?' you looked at Yi Ri, who was enjoying herself alone on the couch.

'She didn't. She's strong, just like her mother,' this time he turned at you and gave you a smile.

You smiled back and laid your head on his shoulder.

 

  

                                              *******************************************************************************************************

 

 

The weird feeling has been bothering you since that morning. The strange feeling caused you to not  finish your works and even lead you to cancel your schedule on that day. You chose to stay in the office. Something is not right. You looked at Yi Ri who was fast asleep on the couch. Everything and everyone were fine. What is wrong with me today?

'Soo Ri-yah, it's already passed office hour,' Yixing came in. You looked at the clock on the wall, it was 5.15 p.m.

'Have you been waiting? I'm sorry,' you quickly arranged all your paperwork and put them in your briefcase.

'It's okay,' he said as he walked towards the sleeping small figure on the couch. Yixing her hair a couple of times and wrapped her into a hug before he lifted her up.

'You must have been really tired, little angel,' he smiled and gave her a peck on her cheek. Slowly, Yi Ri woke up and rubbed her eyes with her small hands.

The three of you headed out from the room and into the hallway. Still, the strange feeling did not want to leave you. Without knowing why, your hand was shaking when you pushed the 'DOWN' button on the elevator. Yixing noticed your shaking hand and looked at your face.

'Why Soo Ri-yah? What's wrong?'

'I don't know, Yixing-ah. I just don't feel good,' you said and caressed your own hair.

'Are you hurt?' his voice turned serious.

'No.. It's just my feeling. Don't worry,' you shook your head slowly.

Both of you and Yi Ri arrived in front of the building. There, you met Sehun. He was heading for his car when you abruptly called out for him. He turned around to find the source and he smiled as soon as he saw you. He walked fast towards you.

'What is it, noona-yah?' he asked as soon as he was close enough to you.

'Can you go home with Yixing and Yi Ri?' you said slowly. Yixing looked at you, he looked so surprised by your sudden decision. You hel

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter