You, Me And Maybe Us?

Strangers In Paradise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

'How is this?' you came out from behind the curtains. You were wearing a pearly white mini dress up to your knees. You posed as you put both of your hands on your waist.

'y isn't it?' you joked as you looked at Sehun who was sitting on the couch in front of you.

Sehun was staring blankly at the wall without answering your question.

'Sehun-ah?' you called him again. He did not seem to hear you. He looked like he was thinking and worrying about something. His eyebrows were creased with worries. He didn't even realise that you were already by his side. You his hair gently and he was startled by the touch.

'Noona-yah, you surprised me,' he said, giving you a crooked smile.

'What's wrong, Sehun-ah?' you asked him as you cupped his face with your small palms.

Without saying anything he pulled your waist into a hug. He buried his face into your flat tummy. You understood what has been bothering him so you let him embrace you like that. He let out a soft sigh before he called out to you, 'Noona-yah.'

'Yes Sehunnie?' you said while patting his head.

'When you marry Mr.Zhang, can you sometimes.. uhm..visit me? 'Cause you know I would be very lonely without you. You don't have to come everyday but maybe sometimes you can sneak a little time for me?' he said burying his face deeper.

'No,' you answered, short.

His head shot up and he looked at you, surprised. He stammered and muttered, 'I see.. I understand.' You can feel his grips loosening and slowly he pulled back his arms.

You lowered yourself until you were crouching in front of him. 'Noona will not be visit you because you will live with us,' you cupped his cheeks.

'Really?' he smiled so brightly and hugged you again.

Aigoo. What are you going to do if I'm not around someday?

 

 

                                                                        **************************************************************************

 

You were sitting alone in the make-up room, facing the mirror. A tear fell down slowly down your cheek and you looked down to hide it. Suddenly, you felt someone put his hands on your shoulders.

'You are going to ruin your make-up,' he s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter