You, Me And Him

Strangers In Paradise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yixing P.O.V

He was walking towards the his bedroom. Suddenly, 'Yah! Sehun-ah!' her voice came out from Sehun's room and echoed through the hallway. He leaned on Sehun's door. Sehun's laughter followed after she screamed. He smiled at her relationship with her brother. 'Ah! Ah, noona-yah! Don't pull my hair!' he shook his head and put one of his palms on his mouth so that he will not burst out laughing loudly.

'Can you tell me- I mean- who do you love?' the question strucked him. He wanted to leave but something inside of him made him stay. He knew it was wrong but he cannot help his curiousity. Something in him made him stay. Hope?

There was a long silence.

'Don't tell me that he is THAT Attorney Wu?!'

Yixing looked down and smiled. But, his smile was only a smile. A smile to comfort him. A smile that told him it was fine. A smile that told him that.. it was okay for her to not love him.

He cannot sleep. He can really feel the pain in his chest. The pain that seeped to every part of his guts. Then, he decided to go out for a ride. Maybe he will be fine, he convinced himself. He later found himself in a bar with a few pints of whiskey on the table.

-

He can't remember anything when he woke up. His head throbbed so bad and his stomach hurt. Squinting his eyes towards the rays of sunlight from the Sun, he felt something heavy on his cheek. He reached for his cheek and held a hand. A small and soft hand, He looked at his other hand, he was holding that someone's other hand. He then realised that he was lying on that person's lap!

Yixing looked up. That was when he saw her face. The beautiful face. Yes, he was happy. Yes, he smiled. But, he cannot let her hurt herself by sleeping like that. He put her hand away and got out of the bed. Slowly and gently, he held her firmly and lied her head onto the pillow. He wanted to touched her cheek but suddenly Sehun's word came back into his mind. He pulled his hand away and wrapped her in the blanket instead.

-

He was cooking when someone back-hugged him. He was surprised as soon as he saw that small hands again, wrapped around his waist. She realised that he was not Sehun, she retreated and he turned to face her. Although that moment was brief, at least he felt happy. Even for a little while.

-

She was searching for the same ramyeon at the same place for a very long time. He heard her muttered about Sehun who always find his favorite ramyeon there. He studied her as she was busy searching for the ramyeon. She was beautiful. Her small face and large ey

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter