You, Me And Is This Us?

Strangers In Paradise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yixing P.O.V

He let go of his knuckles. He realised that he has been clasping his hands hard. He shouldn't have told her all the dramatic and tragic things about him. He should have controlled himself.

He let out a long sigh and smacked his forehead out of frustration.

Stupid! Yixing, you're so stupid!

She's right. No one in their right mind would have agreed to that kind of commitment.

What was I even thinking?

The way she looked at him made he feels like a swindler who is just after their money.

I was not after their money but Ms. Park was...my first love.

He went back to his own office and searched for something. Something only he knows where to find it. How to find it. He pulled out the very last drawer and took something out of it. A small wooden case. He has not seen the case for a very long time until today, the day he met her again. Again.

He opened the case and smiled. There it laid.

A wilted dandelion,

But the memories hasn't die yet.

 

Wu Yifan P.O.V

He sat in his dim room, only a table lamp was left . The noises from the outside are just noises to him.

You know that this is not right. You know that this is not you.

He looked outside his windows, the night scenery of hectic Seoul laid out in front of him. However, the loneliness he felt right now was unbearable. He punched the window and slowly knelt and looked down.

Yifan, you can't. This is against your profesionalism.

 

 

 

                                                                *********************************************************

 

You sat at the veranda on a cushioned-bench which was a present from your father. The cold autumn wind carassed your face. You closed your eyes and let the night wind calm the storm in you.

'Noona..' Sehun appeared from inside of the room.<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter