You, Me And Her

Strangers In Paradise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You woke up one night. Your stomach hurt. This is the day. You grabbed Yixing's hands urgently. He woke up and saw your face scrunched up in pain. He knew. He quickly understood. He called out for Sehun, he lifted you up. Sehun woke up, rubbing his eyes.

'Sehun, quick! Get the car!' Sehun's eyes widened. He ran towards the car and opened the back door.  'Hurry up, hyung!'

Yixing laid you down at the back seat, he sat beside you and Sehun quickly drove to the hospital.

'This hurts so much, Yixing,' you grabbed his hands, hard. Yixing kept silent and urged Sehun to drive faster. As soon as you reached the hospital, Sehun called the doctors. The nurses were informed and they prepared the operation theater. Yixing lied you down on a bed prepared in the emergency room. You were afraid, you held Yixing's hand.

Sehun stood there and held your other hand. 'Noona...'

The nurses started to move you into the operation theatre. Yixing and Sehun followed. Yixing came inside with you and Sehun stayed outside.

 

                                                                              *******************************************************************

 

You woke up, exhausted. You saw Yixing smiled at you. He kissed the tips of your fingers.  You slowly sat up. Yixing held your shoulders to aid you. You saw Sehun was sleeping on the sofa. The baby was in the incubator next to you.  You looked at her. She was very beautiful. Yixing sat beside you and looked towards the baby.

'She's very beautiful. When I hold her the first time, she stopped crying immediately. It...it was really beautiful. This is the best present I have ever received. She is very beautiful,' he looked at you and smiled. You smiled back at him. He slowly leaned forward and kissed you. 'Thank you.'

You walked towards the incubator, Yixing held your arms. There she is, Zhang Yiri. You touched her small fingers and toes. She was sleeping, very soundly. Tears fell down your face. Yixing put his hand on your waist and kissed your cheek.

'She is very beautiful, Yixing-ah,' you smiled as the tears rolled down your face. He looked at the baby and his eyes were moist as well.

'She is our little angel,' he rubbed your hands slowly.

 

                                                                               ************************************************************************

 

Sehun came home from work that day. He entered the kitchen as you and Yiri sat down, eating.

'How's the company today?' you asked him as you were feeding Yiri. Sehun quickly ran towards Yiri.

'It's okay today, I guess. Yiri-ah~' he lifted Yiri up from her chair. Yiri is almost 3 years ol

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter