You, Me And Is There Even You and Me?

Strangers In Paradise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The black sedan, decorated with pink ribbons stopped in front of your house. Sehun who tailed after your car parked behind and he quickly entered the password on the large door of your house. The door clicked and he pushed it open. Yixing helped you with your dress (you've chosen a long dress and you kept tripping on it. And also because Park Sehun, that little rascal, asked you to pick a polite dress instead of the mini ones).

Yixing is a gentleman that he blushed when he lifted your dress slightly. He helped you to walk up the stairs until you reached your room.

'Ms..Ms.Park,' he was not sure what he should call you.

'Soo Ri,' you replied as you opened the door to your room.

'S..Soo Ri,' he repeated after you.

You walked unsteadily towards your bed and sat on it as soon as you reached the side of the it. You were so tired. Everything that has happened made you felt even exhausted only by the thought of it. You were thinking to take a nap to let it go away. But first, the tight high-heels were going to be the first to leave, you thought to yourself. You tried to pull one of them away but you failed. It gripped your feet so tightly. You tried again while muttering, 'This rascal,' and 'Aish!'.

'Is it hard?' you heard someone asked you in a very timid voice. You looked at the source and found out that Yixing was still in the room, looking at you with a worried expression.

'No, I'll take them off in no time,' you said as you struggled to take off the one on your left.

Suddenly, he came, putting his hands on the shoes, trying to help you. You pulled your hands away and looked at him who was kneeling in front of you. You cannot see his face because he was looking down on your feet but you knew that he was also hiding his smile in the same time.

'You cannot do everything by forcing them,' he said gently as he pulled your left high-heel slowly. You looked away and by the time you turned to him, he has finished taking off the shoes from you. You looked at him, surprised. He stood up and headed out of the room.

Before closing the door, he ce again, flashing his deep dimple, saying, 'You should take your bath and change your cloth. It must be very uncomfortable wearing the dress all day long. If you need me, I'm with Sehun, he needs someone to help him with the.. uh.. bags.'

 

 

                                                   *******************************************************************************************************

 

 

'Mr.Zhang, do you love her?' Sehun asked him with a very unconvinced expression. He was also nervous talking to a stranger that he had just met for once in his life.

'Please,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter