You, Me and Promises

Strangers In Paradise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yifan was quiet since the day at the hospital. You decided to have a little talk with him. Maybe then he will feel okay. He was sitting in the living room staring a hole on his own palms. But, you knew that his mind was elsewhere. You walked towards him slowly. He was leaning his back on the couch. You put your hand onto his shoulder gently. Yifan lifted his head and turned his face towards the weight that had been put on his shoulder. He covered your hand with his palm. Yifan grabbed your wrist and gently pulled you to sit beside him.

He rub your hand with his thumb and stayed silent. You caught his hand and drew a small circle in his palm. 'Sehun, he is gone,' he whispered.

You wrapped your arms around his waist and laid your head on his chest. Poor Yifan, he must have been really sad. You do not know how to respond. You patted the side of his waist and finally said, 'It's going to be just fine, Yifan.'

Yifan's heart hurt when you said that to him.

If only you could remember him, Soo Ri-yah.

 

 

                                                    ***************************************************************************************


 

Yixing sat there as he watched Yiri stacking the dried leaves. He was tired, tired of feeling sad. Tired of feeling hopeless. Tired of being left behind. Yiri stacked the golden leaves in front of Yixing. She smiled, satisfied at the amount of dead leaves she collected.

Yixing smiled at Yiri. He still remember that conversation with Sehun.

He saw Sehun sitting under the tree watching the leaves as they fall one by one. Yixing walked over to him and sat beside him. They sat in silence as both of them enjoy the autumn breeze.

'Hyung,' Sehun called out at Yixing, breaking the silence.

'Is it true that when someone dies, they are given a new life in paradise?' Sehun looked at Yixing, then he continued to watch the leaves fading.

'I don't know, Sehun-ah,' Yixing looked at Sehun.

'I read it somewhere in a book. Does that mean we may not know each other again in paradise?' he asked again, gathering some dead leaves on his legs.

Yixing chose to keep quiet. He did not know what to say, no, what to lie to Sehun.

'So, it means we will be strangers in paradise?' Sehun's voice cracked. Yixing glanced at him and he saw Sehun was crying.

'Maybe, and maybe not. Sometimes, when love, the feeling love is strong, it overcomes everything. Every obstacles and barrier,' Yixing has never been a great liar.

'I always wait for noona to come back home, here, under this tree,' he touched the tree's

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter