You, Me And Tell Me How

Strangers In Paradise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yixing P.O.V

He felt sorry for leaving her alone on her first day in the office. He saw the disappointed look in her eyes as he looked at her for the last time before she disappeared behind the wall.

He was sitting in the cafeteria with the lady when he overheard someone said, 'Hey, did you hear that the elevator stucked again?' His heart dropped when the thought of you came across his mind. 'Can you please excuse me?' he said as he rose up from his seat. 

He ran as fast as he could by using the emergency stairs. He panted, he fell, his knees knocked hard on the edge of the stair, he groaned, but he did not stop. He needed to find her. To make sure that she are safe. To make sure that she do not feel afraid. And to make sure that she know that he's there for her.

By the time he was there, the fire fighters pulled her out. His heart were thumping hard. He ran towards her. Without even realising it, he had pulled her into his arms.

'I'm sorry, Soo Ri-yah,' he whispered as he hugged her.

He was late. He packed his briefcase and rushed out when he had finished his works. He saw her looking up at the evening sky when he reached the lobby. He stood behind her as the evening breeze blew and carried her scent towards him. Her perfume smells like home. It comforted him.

Suddenly, he heard her calling out for him, 'Yixing-ah, Yixing-ah, Yixing-ah.. Where are you? Yixing-ah, Yixing-ah.' He smiled to himself, he loves it. The way she called him. The way his name came out of her lips.

'Soo Ri, you must have been waiting for a long time. I'm sorry. I had a lot of work to be done. Let's go,' he said. He was startled when she almost fell off the bench. He tried hard to surpress his laugh and his dimple was showing again.

He stole a look at her, who were sleeping in the car. He looked at her hand. It was so small that he felt the need to protect it from anything. He wanted to hold her hand. He gathered his courage to reach it. That was when the car at the back honked loudly and he pulled his hand away.

Yixing, control yourself.

He pulled in front of the main door.  He walked out and lifted her into Sehun's bedroom. He was surprised by the way she hugg

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter