You, Me And Will There Be Us?

Strangers In Paradise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

You slowly touched the white T-Shirt and held it close to your chest. Hoping the scent… the memories to blend in you again.

‘Dad…I miss you,’ the tears that well in your eyes start to fall, one by one. Just like your heart.

Your mother passed on when you were little and the only person who was there to wipe your tears away was your dad. WAS.

Your father. A man who never neglects his duty as a father nor as a CEO of the big, entertainment company, Park Entertainment. When your mom was bedridden, he promised to look after you and Sehun,  and will never leave you and Sehun alone. He promised to make both of you feel complete. And he did. He really did. Until the day he left.

Dad dropped dead while talking to you on the phone. You didn’t know it was the last time that you will talk to him, and he decided to…..he left. It is not that you have never told him you love him, it’s not that you have been a bad daughter to him, it’s not that you ever neglect him, but still, deep down in your heart, you still feel that everything you have done was not enough. To show him you loved him. All the ‘I love you’s,  it’s not that you never meant it. It just felt like you could have tell him more. You could have shown him more.

If only you could.

The memory of a father who was there, stealing even a little of his limited time, teaching his daughter how to fold a paper crane instead of engaging in his business matters. Mem

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter