Chapter 9: Should I?.

1004 ( Trilogy to B.M.L & S.L.A )

Few days had passed with the seven of them separated into three and four in two cells. Of course, as usual, Rapmon was the only who has not forgiven up hope on getting out of the Jail Clinic, or maybe hoping to escape one day. He had been trying his best with whatever he could do.

The four of them, V, Jungkook, Jimin and Jhope spent their moments together in the same cell while the other three, Rapmon, Suga and Jin in the other cell. The maknae team and the older team.

Suga and Jin were always together as Rapmon was seldom seen in the cell. He has been given special attention, treatment and permission with Miss Jae. Rapmon was weak. He wasn’t strong from the start. He was just acting, hiding his weak side from the world.

Since that day he broke down at the psychiatrist office, he lost. He broke down infront of a stranger and that surprised her. He knew he had lost and his mental state wasn’t good. It seemed like it had gone worse.

It was lunch break and the boys were excited as they got to see each other at the canteen. They hugged each other when they arrived except Rapmon. He had special orders from Miss Jae. To her, she was trying to get to his good side and trying to get answers and trying his best to therapy him.

To Rapmon, he didn’t know if this was good, getting special treatments different from his other members. He was slowly sinking in.

“ where’s namjoon hyung? “ The maknae asked, not seeing the leader made him felt insecure.

Suga sighed upon hearing that.

“ namjoon’s with the psychiatrist. He hasn’t been hanging around with us these past few days. Heard that his mental state went from good to bad. “ Jin told the group as they lined up in line to get their lunch.

“ oh man that “ Jhope frowned while he put that stale corn on his plate.

V kept quiet, he didn’t comment anything about Rapmon. He felt guilty at punching him. Jimin sighed and frowned too. Not seeing and being with the lader made the maknaes worried and insecure.

Rapmon sat on the chair infront of Miss Jae. She had prepared kimchi fried rice for him this time and as usual, he accepted it and ate it. She continued to ask him questions due to the drug case and he would break down and go mental.

Not like any other days, he didn’t finish his food that day.

“ maybe you should give up and serve your life in the prison until the date for release is stated… “ Miss Jae stated.

A tear rolled down onto his face. * Should I? Maybe I really should give up my plan of escaping or even getting out early * He thought.

She continue asking him about the drug case. She wanted to know what made the boys do such a thing but still she couldn’t get any answer, especially from Rapmon. Jungkook was the easiest as he was telling her like almost everything but again, it wasn’t a direct answer.

Every time, Rapmon reached out to his neck, the necklace wasn’t there. He hit the table hard. “ damn it “ He muttered a curse under his breath.

He continued to let his tears down and she softened. She leaned in and hugged him, gently patting his back, trying to calm him. Her touch made him tingle. His body reacted a little weird under her touch.

* Don’t give in to her. She’s not any close to an angel. She’s not good * He thought but he couldn’t control as his hand traveled up to her waist, pulling her close, hugging her.

Miss Jae was surprised by his little actions but then again, maybe it was a good progression.

V was called for health check that day while Rapmon was put to sleep in the nurse room due to extreme stress and she did her questioning for V as usual but nothing improved.

“ Can I request something? “ V asked.

She nodded with a smile while she put his folder aside.

“ Can I have some visitor time? I mean I need to talk to someone outside of 1004 Jail Clinic. That would make me better. “ V said.

She smiled. “ think of me as someone outside of prison and tell me your story… “ She tapped her finger on the table.

“ There’s someone outside that I need to see. I need to make sure that person is safe and alright. It really makes a difference “ V stated firmly. He wanted to see Na Rae.

She looked at V being firm and sincere, she felt like she has to help him. She slowly nodded. “ Alright…. I will try to help you. Provided if the high ranks manage to find that person you’re talking about. But you have to cooperate with me too in the sense that don’t ignore my questioning “ She stated.

V nodded as long as he gets some visitor time, as long as he gets to see Na Rae.