Chapter 22: I Like You.

1004 ( Trilogy to B.M.L & S.L.A )

“ How’s she doing? “ The oldest asked with a concern look.

Youngjae shook his head and the rest were worried. Sungyeol was standing outside her room without making any comment. He seemed to suspect something, he was getting more curious of Na Rae.

* that news about that prison and that inmate… what was her relationship with it…. There must be something * He thought. Spot on! Sungyeol knew her expression changed because of that news. He was right.

Before Yongguk could call him, he left without a word. Daehyun rolled his eyes. “ appearing and disappearing a ghosts as always… pffft “ He couldn’t bothered with that Sungyeol dude.

Jongup placed his hand lightly over her forehead and frowned. “ fever… she’s really weak these days… “ He stated and sighed. Himchan nodded. “ She used to be that y tough feisty girl especially the first week when she was here “ Himchan smiled and chuckled.

Yongguk exited her room and went to his room, flopping down onto the bed with his eyes closed. His eyes shot wide open as he remembered the news. He had exactly the same thought as Sungyeol. “ What exactly is going on…. She seemed to know those people on screen…. “ He muttered to himself.

It was almost dinner time and she regained her consciousness with Youngjae asleep with his head leaning against her bed frame. She softened at the sight of it. She reached out to him but stopped and turned away.

* Jang Na Rae… don’t you forget Jin. Your boyfriend is in the hospital… what were trying to do omg… * She thought and frowned when she recalled the news.

“ Unbelievable. NamJoon oppa escaped “ She mumbled. After so long, the only way to get to see her family was through news. Her heart was so tight, she couldn’t breathe.

Youngjae stirred and whimpered softly, making her turn to look at him. He whimpered again and she gently touched his head, gently patted him. * he must have had a nightmare… was it that horrible treatment that his father always gave? * She thought.

His eyes shot wide open and jolted up from his sleep. Sweat bits were seen on his forehead.

“ you okay youngjae oppa? “ She asked.

He nodded and wiped his sweat away. He checked the time and stood up. “ its time for dinner. The rest are probably waiting for us and they’re worried for you “ He said. Na Rae got off her bed and followed him out to the canteen.

Zelo skated to her with a smiley face. “ Noona! I miss you “ He whined cutely, making her roll her eyes and coudnt heped it but smile.

“ drama zelo is here woo~ “ Himchan chuckled and gobbled his ramen.

Yongguk smiled and slurp his favourite ramen into his mouth. “ you alright Na Rae ah… “ He asked and took a sip of that hot ramen soup.

Na Rae nodded and took a spoonful of her noodles. Sungyeol entered the canteen and took a bottle of mineral water and apacket of banana milk. He was about to go to her room and he heard chattering at the table. There she was sitting with the six guys. * She looked pale. Having a fever? * He thought.

Sungyeol trudged towards their table and Himchan hissed. Sungyeol didn’t care so much and put the banana milk on the table beside her bowl.

“ Rest well dummy… “ He said.

Na Rae turned around and thanked him with a smile that caught Sungyeol off guard. * She smiled. She smiled at me…. That’s it… Lee Sungyeol, you’re doomed * He thought and slightly nodded and disappeared out of the canteen. She looked at the milk and smiled. Youngjar slightly frowned. * It should be me idiot… Lee Sungyeol you watch it * He thought. He was jealous.

After dinner, they were at the common room again. She was hoping to see Sungyeol that night but he didn’t appear. * Maybe I was too mean to him…. Everyone thinks im mean. Im glad Im used to it…. * She sighed. She misses Bangtan so much, that news, she saw them, made her miss them even more. She felt guilty that sometimes Bantan just slipped out of her mind for awhile. She hated herself for doing that.

She excused herself to the garden and saw Sungyeol sitted at the bench. She walked to him and sat down beside him.

“ Stick man you alright? I didn’t see you have dinner awhile ago… “ She asked.

“ Since when this dummy started to concern about me~ just mind your own buisness “ He stated and inhaled the cold night air.

“ Who are they? ‘ Sungyeol asked straightforwardly.

His question caught her. * Damn it! * She mentally cursed. She was taking a long time to answer. She didn’t want to answer.

“ I… I just happen to know them “ She mumbled and her eyes drifted to the ground.

“ That’s not a good answer. What do you mean by you JUST happen to know them. You doesn’t seem like you JUST. You seemed like you have kow them for a very long time “ SUngyeol killed it again. He was right on the spot.

Sungyeol looked at her and softened. “ Alright. Don’t say it. I wont force you “ He smiled and she smiled.

“ I was a murderer “ He suddenly told her about him.

She turned to him in surprise. That MURDER word was the word she don’t ever want to hear it. That word gave her chills. Sungyeol softened again when he saw her panicked. * WHAT IS A ING MURDERER DOING IN AN ORPHANAGE * She thought.

“ To be exact, I was an accomplice. “ He continued.

That got her reminded of Bangtan. Accomplices for drug trafficking under Rapmon who took the lead. She listened patiently to him.

“ But there was insufficient clues about me so I wasn’t charged but then they put me in here…. “ He sighed.

She softened. She knows how much he missed his friend too like she did. She shivered a little when the wind suddenly blew. Sungyeol took his jacket off and put it around her shoulder.

It was getting colder and she stood up. “ Lets go. “ She said.

“ I like you…. I like you dummy “ Sungyeol confessed.

Youngjae happened to be around, he was looking for her and he heard it. He heard the confession. It was such a bad timing. He cursed. * Im always one step behind. Damn it * He cursed mentally.

Na Rae was surprised by his confession. “ you’re not alright afterall stickman… are you sick? “ She asked, changing the subject.

“ I said I like you, don’t you hear it? “ He repeated it.

“ I told you about me because I like you and I want you to know about me… “ Sungyeol stated.

“ er… Sungyeol ah… I…. its impossible “ She said.

“ What is impossible? I like you and if you have the same feelings then it works…. “ Sungyeol explained.

“ Im sorry I don’t… “ She stated the fact.

Youngjae couldn’t take it anymore and walked towards them. “ Enough Lee Sungyeol~ Don’t force her “ He hissed.

He pushed Youngjae away and tried to hug her but Youngjae blocked his way. “ She said she don’t. which part of that don’t you understand? “ He snapped. Youngjae took the jacket off of her and gave it back to Sungyeol. “ Stay away from her, stay away from all of us “ Youngjae hissed and grabbed her hand, taking her away.

Na Rae looked at youngjae’s hand grabbing her hand, it made her thought of Bangtan again. How they defended her from Choi Bin and Kidoh. It was the same. She looked at him while he took her away from the garden. The questions from Jongup and Yongguk made her think and the reason they kept asking her if she likes Youngjae was that they already knew that he likes her. She knows it, she understand it now. Youngjae likes her but he didn’t say it, losing one step behind of Sungyeol made him frustrated.

* Yoo Youngjae, don’t confess…. Please don’t confess Youngjae oppa. Be it now and in future * She thought. She was being selfish but she know it herself if Youngjae were to confess. She was scared. She didn’t want to betray Jin.

 

Rapmon was hiding. He needs to be extra careful from now on because the nws of him escaping was announced to the whole world. He needs to move fast and not to be noticed. “ Damn it. I should have dragged one of them with me. Its so difficult doing this alone “ He muttered.

The sign showed “ To City “ A smirk appeared on his face. He tugged his hood, making sure his face was not obvious and made his move towards the city. * Im gonna catch you MR X. You dirty old . * He thought and spat on the cobbled floor.

At 1004 Jail Clinic, the security has tightened after Rapmon escaped and it was causing Miss Jae so much problems. The secret was passed to Jhope, V, Jimin and Taehyung from Suga and they were told to keep it a secret.

Sunggyu was comfortable with Jin and Woohyun was comfortable Rapmon but since Rapmon wasn’t around anymore, he had no one. Dongwoo was still in a distant away from Bangtan. Same goes to Hoya, L and Sungjong. Especially the maknaes, Sungjong and Jungkook.

Miss Jae was having a headache in her office. She recalled the kiss that night and she started to suspect. “ Was it real? Was everything real or was it just his plan to get to on my side…… “ She talked to herself. She was on the verge of breaking down. She wouldn’t be able to take it if it was a lie, if all of this was just a plan of escaping by Rapmon. She didn’t want to know if her feelings were toyed by him.