Chapter 28: We Are All Here Because Of HIM.

1004 ( Trilogy to B.M.L & S.L.A )

The days at 1004 Jail Clinic after he had escaped were the same and the six of them were called for checkup everyday for answers but nothing changed. They had gotten themselves 24/7 surveillance and it was stricter from before. The tension between everyone was high too.

They were getting more and more irritated and anxious because of their leader. Jhope wanted to take the key and escape many times but he held on. He resisted his desire, he wanted the best outcome. He cursed and leaned his head against the wall and shut his eyes. * Jebal Namjoon ah…. Please be safe * He thought, worrying for his friend.

Every fortnight, the day for cleaning was here. The day they hated the most was cleaning. Infinite and Bangtan were gathered together for cleaning and they split up into two groups again. The older and the younger group but because Rapmon wasn’t there, Hoya ended up with the older group for cleaning.

Hoya wasn’t close with the older members in Bangtan, in fact, they havent communicate with each other. Sunggyu and Jin were getting along. Woohyun too, was getting with Jin. As for Dongwoo, he had opened up alittle to Suga but you know Suga, he doesn’t care. With Hoya joining the cleaning, it was awkward.

The six of them cleaned every toilet, every single cubicles, every binet till clean and sparkly. Of course, profanity, curses and irritation were shown during the cleaning. They almost end up in fights, especially Hoya and Suga.

The maknae team were slightly better. They cleared the field and occasionally helped each other to finish the clearing faster. Jungkook was covered in sweat, as well as Jimin. He took his shirt off, leaving the jumper on.

“ ohhhh that’s better~ “ He threw his shirt beside him and grabbed a bottle of water and drank it.

Sungjong gulped and couldn’t take his eyes off of Jimin’s body. V stared at Sungjong with a raised eyebrow and Jhope scoffed at Sungjong.

“ Dude~ you fell in love with Jiminie’s body~ ewww~ “ Jhope joked and highfived Jungkook.

Sungjong didn’t deny and nodded. “ How I wish I had that body too~ “ He said, rolling his eyes. L came and took a bottle of water too after clearing the overgrown whits and was huffing up and down. He was tired.

“ Just wonder how long do we need to go through all these “ L hissed and snapped, gulping the water down like crazy. Sungjong wiped his hyung’s sweat and sighed.

V saw the brotherhood between them and turned to Jungkook. “ Yah Jeon Jungkook… look at him. You should be cleaning my sweat too. “ V said irritatingly. Jungkook didn’t say a word and quietly cleaned V’s sweat away.

L looked at the brothers with an irritated look and wondered why they were here in 1004 Jail Clinic. * If they have a reason, that reason cant surpass our reason of being sent here… * He thought as he drank his water.

“ what’s your charge? “ L questioned with a poker face.

“ Me? “ Jimin asked.

“ Whoever wants to answer… “ L hissed and rolled his eyes.

Jungkook kept quiet, V pretended not to hearing the question and Jhope ignored him while he muttered a curse under his breath. Jimin gulped and hesitated. L rolled his eyes irritatingly.

“ loser. What about me telling my charge first? Im charged for murder. “ L shrugged like as though it wasn’t a big deal.

The four of them gasped and couldn’t believe it. Murderers. Jhope cursed, Jungkook felt intimidated by what he had just said. V didn’t believe him and Jimin was dumbfounded.

“ what the . Omg. How can we be in a cell with this murderer. “ Jimin said in disbelief.

“ Me too, with the same charge “ Sungjong smiled and swung his head like a diva.

“ Holy “ V cursed.

“ So who did you murder? “ Jhope asked out of curiosity.

This time, L hesitated before uttering a word. He looked at Sungjong for awhile, making eye contact and the maknae nodded. L cleared his throat and thought for awhile. He didn’t know if it was right to say it but shook his thoughts off.

“ All seven of us were given a mission to kill a particular person. “ He started and observed Bangtan’s expression. The four Bangtan members furrowed their eyebrows and found it fresh but familiar at the same time.

L went on with a pat on his back by Sungjong. “ If we don’t kill that particular person in the given time, we will be killed instead. “ He continued and paused again.

This time, all four of them straightened their backs with a scared expression on their faces. The fear they swore they will never forget. The four of them thought of Na Rae at that moment. That mission they had to do two years ago. It was so familiar to them, they couldn’t react.

L furrowed his eyebrows. “ Should I continue? You guys looked like a bunch of scaredy cats now~ “ He said sarcastically. Jhope nodded while the other three paid attention.

“ We did as told but instead of killing that particular person we were supposed to kill, we murdered the assistant of the boss and the story ends~ “ L concluded and dusted the soil away from his black jumper, making it even worse.

“ woah “ All four of them mouthed in sync.

“ wait. You said seven. There’re only six here dude~ “ V hissed.

“ Sungyeollie hyung had insufficient evidence of him so he was sent to Angel Orphanage. I bet he’s super bored in there.. “ Sungjong smirked.

Jungkook was too scared, thinking of the past memories they had. It still gave him chills down his spine. The beatings, the kickings everyday still haunt him. The broken ribs, the swollen cheeks, the chipped lips, he still remembered the pain. That cruel pain. That fear. Tears welled up in his eyes and he mentally cursed.

“ who’s the boss? Tell me his name “ Jhope was curious. He wanted to know. Everything seemed so familiar and he just hoped it was just coincidence.

“ X was his initial “ L stated.

“ ! ! ! THIS IS TOO COINCIDENCE! JUST OMG “ Jhope was in estactic mode, so did the V, Jimin and Jungkook.

Sungjong and L stared at them in confusion. “ Calm down you faggots “ L snapped.

“ This is too coincidence but we ended here because of him too. This sound adsurb but its true. We went through all sorts of hell you’ll never had imagined because of him. him! “ Jhope snapped in terror and anger and of course, in fear.

“ Unbelievable “ Sungjong exclaimed. So did Jungkook.

Jimin smirked. “ but you guys killed his assistant. That’s awesome~ “ He laughed and stood up dancing around. V and Jhope nodded, agreeing. Jungkook still couldn’t believe it.

The cleaning came to a stop with an unbelievable chat between the maknae team and the inmates were allowed free time from late afternoon all the way to bed time. Miss Jae was in her office with Rapmon’s folder opened on her table. Hot tears rolled down onto her face.

“ Kim Nam Joon… I have so many things to ask you “ She muttered. She was hurt.

The hug and kisses, his touch lingered on her mind. She felt her presence, she longed for his presence. She miss her inmate, her favourite inmate. She missed his touch and his sweet talks. * I miss you Kim Nam Joon. I miss your lies too… I think Im crazy * She thought. She thought Rapmon lied and played with her feelings.