Chapter 13: Two Months Later.

1004 ( Trilogy to B.M.L & S.L.A )

The weather has changed rapidly from the past two months. It was no longer summer and it was getting cold. That day was rather quiet with nothing much to do. The whistle was heard and everyone gathered for health check again. It was her first time. She had no more excuse to escape this time.

Again, like they have issues with her, they called her first. Her heart raced with anxiety and worry. She was asked to strip as usual and the leader had instructed the boys to turn around and face the other side while she strip .

They were anxious as it was the first time a girl stripped in the same room as them. They just didn’t know what they were all feeling. That feeling was new to them. Zelo, being the hormone guy, wanted to turn and take a peep but Yongguk was beside him. He didn’t dare. Youngjae didn’t know what he was feeling, he was feeling hot and he was blushing a little.

The nurse took her height and weight and announced them and Na Rae frowned. Now, the guys know how heavy she was. Na Rae quickly put her clothes back on and scowled, making Daehyun laugh as the guys turned around and waited for their turn to be called.

“ You little fatty~ “ Daehyun .

She frowned and scowled again, elbowing him right in his ribs and he moaned in pain. Yongguk laughed at his dongsaeng and shook his head. “ Serves you right Jung Daehyun “.

Jongup came after he had his health checked . This time, they each had received two injections to stay healthy.

“ Don’t mind Daehyun. He’s fatter than you. You’re the lightest amond us, I can assure that “ Jongup smiled and gave a little pat on her head. Na Rae couldt helped but smiled too. He always has his way of making people happy and that’s why she’s comfortable with him.

Na Rae has grown comfortable with the six guys, including Youngjae and she was still trying to be open. Same goes for Youngjae too. HE was slowly opening up to his brothers, and especially Na Rae.

Everyone went back to their own rooms that night and were under their blankets as it was raining again. It was cold. She wiped the photo of Bangtan and BlockB and set it back on her shelf. * You guys are doing fine right? I hope you guys are * She thought as she walked over to her drawer and opened it.

In that drawer, was her cellphone. She switched it on and waited for it to load. She sighed as there wasn’t any messages. She wanted to call someone. She wanted to talk to her family. She wanted to talk to Bangtan and she missed them so much, and she was guilty of not thinking of them and being comfortable with the other six guys in the orphanage. She felt bad.

Tears rolled down as she couldn’t hold back anymore. She was so stressed about everything and she just wanted to see Bangtan. She was so heartbrokened, she cried to sleep.

It was a rainy night, the rain was heavy with everyone sleeping soundly. The thundered roared and the lightning struck and it rained even heavier. She was breathing hard in her sleep and her eyebrows were furrowed together.

She dreamt of BlockB again after so long and it was the scene where they were killed one by one infront of her eyes. That bloody scene, that bloody dream once again. She shivered in her sleep and breathed hard. She sobbed and sobbed. That scene repeated several times, torturing her in her sleep.

She sobbed and cried and screamed, waking the guys up. She was even sweating. Her face was stained with her tears and sweat.

Yongguk frowned and he was worried something might happen to you. Zelo was all teary and he wanted to cry. He was scared. He couldn’t handle. HImchan turned the door knob to find that her door was locked.

“ Its locked. Damn! “ Himchan complained.

“ Duh~ Of course its locked Hyung! To protect some erts and flirts like you~ “ Daehyun joked and rolled his eyes.

Without thinking much, Yongguk banged and kicked the door open and dashed in. * She must’ve had a nightmare. A bad bad nightmare * He thought. The other six thought so too.

She was still crying in her sleep and screaming and Yongguk was trying to wake you up.

“ Na Rae ah… Na Rae ah! “ He called her.

She made her last scream and woke up from her nightmare and shivered in fear and disgust.

“ O…oppa… oppa… “ She sobbed as she clinked onto Yongguk tightly and cried.

Everyone was shocked and surprised to see her like that. It was a new side of her that they never have ever thought of. She was so weak that night.

“ Hush hush… Im here okay~ Don’t be scared… Yongguk’s here… we’re all here “ The leader patted gently on her shoulder as she layed in his arms. He tried his best to calm and console the scared and weak Na Rae.

Soon, she fell asleep again and he layed her down and tugged the blanket over her and watched over her for awhile and left with the boys. * Now maybe I know what you said about life’s a rollercoaster. Maybe, just maybe your past, what you experienced was way worse than any of us. Sleep well and tight tonight Na Rae ah~ Tomorrow will be fine * He thought.

The next day came and Na Rae was still in bed while the guys were already up and having their breakfast.

“ I was surprised at what happened last night “ Himchan stated randomly as he ate his banana.

“ right! And she called you oppa???? OMG

Youngjae and Daehyun nodded. Yongguk ate his breakfast as he listened to what his dongsaengs said. Zelo shivered as he suddenly thought of his past and quietly ate his bread. Jongup looked around and wondered where she was.

“ Hyung ah~ she’s not here for breakfast “ Jongup asked.

Everyone nodded and asked the caretaker. It seemed like she will not be having breakfast together with them.

Later that day, she went out to the garden and sighed. She could still remember the nightmare, she could still remember the scene, that bloody gruesome scene. She lightly traced the ‘B’ tattoo over on his hand. “ Its over a year why am I still having these nightmares “ She mumbled.

She doesn’t know there was someone there at the garden too, unintentionally heard what she was saying. He plucked up his courage and walked to her instead of turning around and go away.

He cleared his throat and sat beside beside her.

“ omo! Y..youngjae? “ She was surprised to see him but smiled, making him react weirdly inside.

He looked at her and smiled too. * ….she looked pale… * He thought.

“ Are you alright? “ Youngjae asked in concern and she nodded.

Youngjae wanted to ask her about what happened but he thought it wouldn’t nice to intrude someone’s privacy and kept it to himself. They sat there for quite some time, feeling satisfied with each other’s presence.

“ uhm “ Both of them broke the silence at the same time,  making her smile.

“ you first! “ She said.

“ ehm… wanna have icecream? “ Youngjae asked. He was embarrassed. He wanted to be close with her but he just don’t know how to.

She nodded with a smile and they stood up to leave. Just when she was about to take another step, her visions went blur and she fainted. Luckily, Youngjae caught her in time, making him shock.

“ yah… Yah!! Yah Na Rae ah!!! Na.. “ He called but she didn’t respond and he carried her in bridal style to the nurse office and told his mates.

She was having a fever and not having enough nutrition. She was so pale and that worried everyone, especially the leader, Yongguk.

“ You guys did checked her health right? Didn’t you know she was having a fever? Lack of nutrition? Look at what you gave us for our 3 meals everyday! It’s a ing orphanage for goodness sake. You guys are supposed to make us feel like home. This is not a prison alright?! “ Yongguk snapped.

“ Bang! Calm down~ “ Himchan tried to console his friend.

Yongguk took a deep breath. “ If only the ceo was still here! Just you people! Give her proper food you hear me?! “ He hissed and left so angrily, leaving s there with Na Rae.

* If only you were still here Sajangnim. * He thought.