Chapter 11: Drawn To you.

1004 ( Trilogy to B.M.L & S.L.A )

The morning breeze was fresh and clean but it was a bit colder now compared to a week ago. The inmates lazed around in their cell as they had found things to do to get rid of the boredom, including Rapmon.

He had toned down a little compared to weeks ago when he was so hyped up. He layed on his bed thinking about what materials he should find on his next ‘treasure’ hunt. He still wanted to get out.

V and Rapmon haven’t been talking to each other too. Especially Rapmon who didn’t give a damn about his dongsaeng who had punched him. V wanted to reconcile with the leader but didn’t dare. He was egoistic too.

Most of them had positive mind sets now compared to the first day when they were brought to 1004 Jail Clinic. Jin followed all instructions, including Jungkook, Jimin, V, while Jhope and Suga followed instructions randomly depending on their mood.

Except, Rapmon. He was restricted not to use violence but that doesn’t mean he would give in. He was absent in all duty rosters, letting his mates do the cleaning. He hadn’t been eating with the other members as he was asked to Miss Jae’s office frequently.

The members thought it was not a bad idea that maybe she could help him to change his mind of not trying to escape but Rapmon’s mental state was going from good to bad and now its going worse.

He doesn’t even talk to anyone, probably on Suga and Jin occasionally when he was back in his cell. He prefers to be alone now and was always with Miss Jae. He would feel weird if he missed out a day of not seeing Miss Jae at her office. He was sometimes caught on counting the time, anticipating to see her.

Jin got so worried but he didn’t say anything.

“ where’s Namjoon hyung again? “ The maknae asked as he hasn’t seen his leader for quite some time. He somehow missed Rapmon.

Suga shrugged, not in a mood of sharing what’s going on. He wasn’t talkative as usual. Jin sighed. Jimin asked why.

“ Im worried for his health. “ Jin stated.

“ Is he sick? “ Jhope asked worriedly.

“ don’t tell me he’s down with fever? “ V was concerned even thought he didn’t talk to Rapmon.

Jin shook his head. “ I meant his MENTAL health “ he coughed.

“ The last time I saw him at the yard when we’re supposed to clear the weeds, he got thinner. “ Jimin said with a frown.

Jin and Suga both nodded. Jungkook was all teary again as he missed Rapmon so much. And snapped, he suddenly thought of something.

“ We haven’t been called for health checks for quite some time already ~ aren’t we going to have a health check soon? “ Jungkook asked, trying to get some hope.

Jhope and Jimin nodded. “ And it’s a group health check! I cant wait “ Jimin smiled and giggled. He was in a good mood.

“ And that means we’re going to see Rapmon! “ Jhope clapped as he get to see his friend again.

On the other side, while the rest were together at the canteen talking among themselves, Rapmon was off to see Miss Jae. He was drawn to her like a vampire. He would get tense if he couldn’t see her. He felt protected when he was with her. And of course, the good food.

To him, she was like a drug. He needs it everyday. He coughed and shivered a little and she walked to him, placing her palm on his forehead to check if he was fine. No. He was down with a slight fever.

He tingled under her touch. Her touch made him weak. It was like magic, a spell.

“ you’re having a fever Namjoon ah “ She said as she examined him.

Rapmon reached out and touched her face, drawing a line from her cheek down her jawline and rested his fingers on her chin, pulling her in.

“ Fever huh? Isn’t it good. That means you’re gonna have fever too Miss Jae “ He stated and leaned in. His lips touched hers and her eyes widened in surprise. She pushed him away but Rapmon grabbed her with his arm on her back, pressing his lips harder onto hers.

He stayed like that for a minute and pulled back giving her some air to breathe.

“ why did you do that? “ She hissed a little, trying not to startle him.

“ kajima…. I’m alone and I got nobody with me. Im all alone now and you’re the only one that’s on my side, noona. “ After he said that, a tear slipped out from his eye and down, staining his green jumpsuit. More tears were seen after that.

Miss Jae softened and she was confused about the kiss which they just had earlier on. Rapmon was vulnerable. He was weak like a baby. A weak boy behind the fierce appearance.

“ Im not going anywhere. Im the psychiatrist remember? Im always here. “ She stated and lightly patted his shoulder.

She didn’t know why and how but she was slowly drawn to Namjoon too. She just didn’t realize it as she hasn’t been calling the other members in for health checks as much as she called for Rapmon. The fact that he called her noona made her heart ached.

Why was the boy and his friends were put to prison when they were kind people.

That night, Namjoon returned to his cell to find Suga and Jin. Suga gave him a hug and Jin asked how he was.

“ so hows the plan? Did it worked? “ Suga asked curiously.

“ I miss Na Rae so much Namjoon ah. Are we really getting out of here? “ Jin asked and sighed.

Rapmon nodded. “ Yeah but it’ll take along time. “

Jin and Suga took a look at Rapmon and realized the necklace was missing but they didn’t comment about it. V stopped a guard while he was returning back to the cell and questioned him about the visiting hours. That then, he realized it was fake. They lied to him and V tightened his fist and punched the guard.

One by one, they were turning violent.