Chapter 35: D-Day.

1004 ( Trilogy to B.M.L & S.L.A )

The day has come and everybody had eyebags. They didn’t get a good sleep last night, in fact they couldn’t fall asleep thinking about the day. Anxiety rushed over them and they got up really earlier to prepare and washed up to see her off.

She too, got herself washed up and changed and took a deep breath. * Goodbye * She thought and left her room with her bags. She stopped by to the common room but no one was there and sighed, heading to the foyer where the reception office was.

All six of them were there waiting for her and Jongup rushed over to her to help her with her bags. She greeted everyone and noticed Sungyeol hasn’t got back.

“ Where’s stickman? “ She asked and Daehyun shrugged.

Yongguk approached her with his gummy smile. “ Take care babybear… I’m gonna miss you so much “ He stated and pull her into a hug. The white car drove into the compound and parked right at the foyer. There, he stepped out of the care and took his sunglasses off. A smile appeared on his face as he approached them.

“ Ready to go? “ Taewoon checked her bags and handed the documents to the care takers.

She nodded with a smile and looked at BAP. She was glad she made some good friends while she was in the orphanage. She felt bad leaving those guys there. She could say they have became a family.

Na Rae wanted to leave with a smile but Zelo started crying all of a sudden. She softened at the maknae who was crying. She frowned and walked to Zelo.

“ Jun hong ah. Don’t cry… I’ll visit you soon. Then everyone will have visiting time. Lets go skating too alright “ She said, holding back her tears.

She hug the maknae tightly and patted his back and broke the hug. She walked to Jongup and hugged him tightly too. “ I’ll never forget my smiling angel. Please continue to smile and be happy, Moonie. I’ll miss you “ She said and gave him a pat on his back and broke the hug.

Things werent going the way they wanted. They promised not to cry but then, Jongup bursted into tears. Zelo went and hugged his hyung, crying together. Next was Daehyun.

“ Stop eating or the nurse’s gonna ban you from all the yummy food “ She lightly teased Daehyun with a smile and he pulled her into a hug.

“ I’ll wait for you to come back and share the food with me, you fatty “ Daehyun stated and he sniffed a little.

She hugged Himchan and instead of her giving a pat on his back, Himchan gave her a pat on her back. “ leave now you disgusting woman… “ He said and hugged her even tighter. She groaned.

“ How do I leave if you hug me this tight you sickening flirt. “ She said sarcastically. Himchan broke the hug with a smile.

“ Stay handsome and childish always Kim Himchan. “ She smiled and proceeded to the next person.

Yongguk opened his arms wide and she went into his arms. Both of them hugged each other without saying anything first. He has always wished having a sister in the orphanage and now she was leaving. He sighed.

“ Why the sigh? “ She broke the silence.

“ Nothing. Its just that you’re leaving… I’ll miss you so so much.  Please come back and visit me… “ Yongguk smiled and she nodded.

Last but not least, it was Youngjae at the end of the line. His dark circles, his eyebags, his eyes swollen said it all. He wanted to tell her so many things but he was tongue-tied. He just couldn’t bear to let his love go.

Like before, tears flowed down onto his face. He couldn’t control it. Na Rae ended up crying when she saw Youngjae’s tears. He pulled her into a tight hug and cried hard. Zelo and Jongup were still crying, even Daehyun had started crying.

“ Goodbye my love. I’l wait for you. Na Rae ah. Saranghae “ He whispered. He was so heartbroken.

Himchan gulped and teared a little and lookd at Yongguk and gave him a pat on his back. They broke the hug and she wiped her tears. Taewoon softened at the whole scenario.

“ Lets go Na Rae ah… “ He said as he head back to his car.

“ Goodbye “ She sobbed and bidded goodbye to everyone.

She walked towards the car and turned to take one last look of them and Angel Orphanage and went into his car. Taewoon released the break and drove off.

“ Na Rae ah “ Youngjae sobbed hard and his legs weakened. Yongguk put his arm around Youngjae and walked him into the building.

She couldn’t stop crying and Taewoon felt bad. “ Don’t cry. You don’t want Zico to see you like that right? “ He said while he changed gears.

At the mention of Zico, her tears stopped and she sobbed and sniffed. “ kamsahamnida taewoon oppa “ She sobbed a little and he smiled. He drove for many hours and she fell asleep in his car. * I guess they’re really watching over you in heaven. You’re never lonely… * He thought as he covered her with his jacket while he waited for the green light.

He drove for another two hours and finally came to a stop. He looked at her and woke her up.

“ Na Rae ah. Wake up. We’re here. “ He shook her arm gently.

She opened her eyes slowly and let out a yawn. She looked around, confused. “ where are we? “ She asked as she unbuckled the seat belt.

“ 1004 Jail Clinic. I thought you wanted to see them so I drove you here. “ He said as he switched off the car engine and unbubkled his seat belt.

The thought of being there never came into her mind. The thought of being able to see Bangtan and Jin again was just so unbelievable. Her eyes went teary again after being emotional. Taewoon couldn’t help but laughed.

“ I cant waste time with a girl who keeps on crying. Now lets go and see your beloved Bangtan. “ He got out of the car as well as her and headed to the entrance.

 

Sunggyu and Dongwoo who were sweeping the ground saw the both of them and furrowed their eyebrows.

“ Who was the girl… and that guy… “ He randomly questioned.

Dongwoo shrugged. “ But she looks pretty though “ He said and chuckled. Sunggyu looked at his dongsaeng and rolled his eyes. “ Keep laughing like that. Don’t go around with that scary look of yours whenever you see Bangtan. That’s just not like you Jang Dongwoo. “ Sunggyu stated and went over to the other side to sweep. Dongwoo followed after.

The security checked their identites and lef them to the visiting room and they were given tea. Na Rae was nervous, she didn’t know what to do or say if she meet them. Taewoon put his hand over hers with a smile. “ Don’t worry. Don’t be nervous. “

The security guard unlocked the big metal doors of the cells, gaining what-do-you-want-now looks from the guys.

“ You guys have a visitor. Please proceed to the visiting room all seven of you. “ He stated and stepped aside the gate for them to get out.

“ VISITOR? “ Jungkook exclaimed.

“ Stop lying you bald head. The last time I requested it was lie afterall…. “ V rolled his eyes.

Bangtan headed to the visiting room and opened the door. They felt like they were dreaming when they saw who the visitor was. V rolled his eyes and Jungkook couldn’t bother.

“ I must be dreaming “ Jimin said lifelessly.

V and Jungkook nodded, agreeing with Jimin. Jhope was dumbfounded. Suga’s mouth was wide opened and Jin couldn’t believe his eyes.

“ You’re not dreaming Park Jimin “ She said.

“ Omg Im hallucinating. Im hearing her voice… ohgod. “ V grabbed his head and was going to pull his hair out.

Jin rolled his eyes and pushed the maknaes away. “ move you dumbheads… “ He hissed and sat down on the chair and put his hands on the glass divider. She placed her hands with his and smiled.

“ Oppa “

“ Na Rae ah… where have you been all these while? I missed you so much I could die. How have you been? You lost weight… “ Jin was filled with questions. His heart ached but it felt happy to see her again.

Both of them looked at each other and the rest of Bangtan rushed over to the panel to see her. Jungkook started crying and Na Rae softened. Everyone was fighting over to talk to her. Jimin felt at ease that she was now here and he smiled.

“ I miss you “ Jimin said with a smile.

“ That’s my smiling angel. Right I met a person who was like you “ She told me about Jongup.

Before they talked about more stuffs, the visiting hours came to an end. “ Kajima noona “ Jungkook sobbed.

“ Don’t cry Jeon Jungkook. I’ll see yo next month! “ She stated and looked at everyone and she realized Rapmon wasn’t there.

“ Where Namjoon oppa? I heard he escaped and he came to see me and I don’t know what happened after that.  “ She asked worriedly.

They didn’t know what to say and Taewoon patted her shoulder. “ We should get going. “ He stated firmly.

“ Thanks for getting her out. “ Jin thanked Taewoon and Bangtan left the visiting room.

Taewoon led her to his car again and she was sobbing. He reached out and wiped the tears away. He sighed and switched on the car engine and drove off. She suddenly thought of the letters that BAP gave her and took them out to read as he drove for about another few hours to Seoul hospital.

The car swerved into the carpark and packed at the spot. “ We’re here to see Kim Nam Joon. “ He stated, already knowing that she would be in shock.

Without saying much, He grabbed her hand and took her upstairs and registered for visitors’ pass. He then, pulled her to Rapmon’s ward. He opened the door and went in but she didn’t follow him. Tears welled up in her eyes and felt sorry. * Rapmon oppa…. What happened ot him * She thought.

Rapmon put his cup down after drinking and stretched his arms. “ Wonder what time will my woman be coming… “ He hummed.

“ Kim Nam Joon sshi… “ Taewoon called and Rapmon looked up.

“ oh…. Hold up! You’re that dead man’s brother. Woo Taewoon right? “ He asked and wanted to stand up and greet him but Taewoon stopped him and nodded.

“ so what brought you here? Its been awhile but you see Na Rae’s not here if you’re trying to find her…she’s at Angel Orphanage.. “ Rapmon told him and Taewon shook his head and smiled.

He turned and discovered Na Rae wasn’t there and went out. “ yah what are you doing out here… pabo.. come on “ He hissed softly and pulled her into his ward. Rapmon was surprised to see her and of course so did her.

“ hahaha ahhh my babybear…. I miss you so much “ He was happy. He was really happy.

Na Rae approached him slowly and a tear slipped down. “ Pabo… why cry? “ Rapmon said and wiped the etar away with his thumb.

“ what happened to you? “ She asked curiously.

“ I went to heaven and came back “ He joked and chuckled, gaining a soft hit on his chest and he groaned in pain which startled her.

“ ITS PAINFUL you “ He cursed.

“ Mianhae “ She apologized and Rapmon smiled again.

Taewoon cleared his throat and both of them looked at him. “ your brothers are going to be released next month. Supposedly you’re going to be released a little later but because he murdered X, they couldn’t shorten your sentence and it was still stated as till next Christmas. “ He stated and felt bad.

Rapmon sighed and shook his head. “ At least I did something. And thanks for taking care of everything. Thanks for keeping an eye on her too “ He smirked. Na Rae gave him a hug. “ its just a year and I’ll be out. No big deal. The y psychiatrist will keep me company. Spend the year with the rest and get back to Jin. I know you were swayed by that jae jae guy you naughty bear. “ He said with a smile.

 

One month later.

The boys were released from 1004 Jail Clinic except Rapmon who was still in there till next year. The boys stretched their bodies and inhaled the ever so refreshing air. Smiles were on their faces and they were satisfied.

“ Of course, the air’s still better than the one inside. “ Jimin smiled and started dancing around.

They looked around for the familiar person but she was nowhere to be seen. Jungkook frowned.

“ Did she forget our releasement date? “ Suga asked. They were all disappointed.

Just then, a big van stopped right infront of them and he came out. It was another familiar person that they didn’t expect to see. Jin rolled his eyes and muttered a curse under his breath.

“ the you doing here? “ Jhope cursed.

He sighed and smiled. “ I know you guys miss me… I miss all of you too “ He smirked. Suga, Jin and Jhope rolled his eyes. V gave him a fake smile and Jimin just looked at him.

“ kidoh hyung! I missed you too “ Jungkook smiled and got into the van.

The rest of them really wanted to punch Jungkook at that moment but they got into the van at the end and went back home. There, she was waiting for them to come home, preparing the tofu out at the doorstep.

“ ja! Now please step over the tofu and welcome home ‘ She was excited.

One by one, they stepped over the tofu and entered the house. Jimin and V attacked the sofa first and Jungkook joined them in a while. “ I miss my sofa “ The three of them exclaimed. Jhope gave Na Rae a hug as he entered the house. “ Thanks “

Suga smiled and gave her a hug too. “ I miss you Na Rae. I really do. Right! And uhm…. “ He wanted to ask something but hesitated.

Na Rae smiled. “ you wanna ask about Kae Lyn? “ She questioned and Suga nodded. “ She’s fine I guess. You should really go meet her soon “ She said and Suga nodded and went to join them in the living room.

Lastly, it was Jin. She felt awkward, so did Jin. They smiled at each other for some time and she snapped out of her world to close the door as soon as Kidoh went in. Food was already layed on the big table and all of them gathered at the table with smiles and a cake.

“ I hope nothing bad ever happen again… Please Bangtan.. “ She said with a smile.

“ of course. That er is dead now We’ll all have peace “ Jhope showed a thumbs up while V showed a peace sign.

She nodded and looked at Kidoh. “ Well… I said no more bad things. The twins should forget about everything and get together again dont you think so? “ She stated. * That’s the Jang Na Rae I know for life * Jimin thought with a smile.

Kidoh walked over and hugged Jin and Jin didn’t push him away. He sighed. “ I guess I cant do anything either if that’s what she wants “ He said and gave Kidoh a pat on his back.

Everyone started feasting on the food on the table. Everyone was happy. Na Rae took the bottle of beer to the garden and looked up in the sky. * I wish Rapmon was here with us too…. And how are the guys doing in Angel Orphanage? * She thought as she took a sip of her beer.

Jin crept up behind her and wrapped his arms around her, sending electricity down her spine. Sher felt nervous and her heart was thumping real fast. Same for Jin. “ Thinking of Rapmon? Or thinking of another guy? “ He randomly asked as he rested his chin on her shoulder.

She was kinda surprised about what he had asked. “ what do you mean by another guy? “ She said, feeling nervous.

Jin shook his head. “ nothing. Had one of the small talks with an inmate while I was in there. What he said was kind of true. No girls wanna date a man that was in prison. So I thought maybe for you too… “ He said softly.

She felt guilty already and hesitated before telling him about Youngjae. She told him every single thing, losing any bit of truth. She didn’t want to lie to him. Jin wrapped his arms around her even tighter.

“ Its alright. You’re back to me now isn’t it? That’s all that matters. I’ll forgive you on this one “ He forgave her and turned her around and slipped his hands around her waist to bring her closer.

“ We’re never gonna separate again. I love you and only you. “ Jin smiled and leaned in to kiss her.

Both of them shared their kiss after going through so much. Suga was on the phone with Kae Lyn while Jungkook was out with his Hyojin while the rest stayed home and relax, munching on chips and alcohol. Everybody was happy.

 

“ You alright? I mean your brothers were released this afternoon. “ Miss Jae said bluntly as she close the folders of Bangtan and kept it in her cabinet full of other folders.

Rapmon smirked as he took a bite of his burger that she had ordered for him. He gave her a wink and took another bite.

“ Of course Im alright. Im here with a burger and my psychiatrist with me. y. “ He sweet-talked as he took another bite of the oh so delicious burger and took a sip of cola.

Miss Jae blushed and walked over, sitting down beside Rapmon on the sofa in her office. He glanced over at her long silky smooth legs and put the burger down on the table. His hand gently touched her legs and traveled up to her exposed thighs.

“ Im glad you’re wearing a skirt and not jeans “ He smirked and she blushed.

“ Its illegal Kim Nam Joon. You’re younger “ She threatened with a smile.

“ Im younger but Im still a man and you like it dont you? “ He answered with a smirk and leaned in closer to her.

His beauty, his y psychiatrist was right infront of him. “ at this rate, I don’t think I’ll ever want to leave prison already. I’ll stay here not matter how long it is. As long as my goddess is here “ He whispered and she could feel his hot breath on her skin.

He gently hold her chin inbetween his fingers and kissed her. Their lips moulded perfectly with each other. Hot and y. * My turn to be in love now… I love you my woman * He thought as he kissed her.

Na Rae layed her head on his chest as the both of them lied on the bed with their fingers entertwined with each others. Being back together again was good. “ Lets live happily together. Love you always. “ Jin kissed her and she smiled inbetween the kisses.

 

 

THE STORY HAS COME TO AN END. 

Sorry for not updating often and making everyone wait. 

I'll work even harder to give everyone a good story. 

THANKS FOR READING, SUBSCRIBING AND COMMENTING. 

THANKS FOR SUPPROTING THIS STORY AND OF COURSE THE 3 series. 

Looking forward to see everyone in the next story. 

 

HAPPY CHRISTMAS! (: