Chapter 32: I'll Wait For You.

1004 ( Trilogy to B.M.L & S.L.A )

His words have been in her mind ever since he left. She was excited, she felt delighted, she was anxious about it but something kind a pulled her back a little. Youngjae. The reason why she felt uneasy and sad was because of Youngjae. What is she supposed to do now.

She sighed and took a sip of her banana milk. She was contemplating on whether to tell the others about her story. She frowned as she took another sip of her milk and sighed. The only person she doesn’t want to see now was Youngjae.

Sungyeol stopped when he saw her and his heart ached. * good luck with that youngjae guy…. * He thought and rolled his eyes, walking away.

The wind blew and the birds flew in one direction towards east. She sat there on the rooftop as she drank her banana milk. She looked at her milk and wondered since when did she started drinking only banana milk. Guilt was all over her again when she thought of the past.

The door swung open and Yongguk stepped out to the rooftop. He looked around, feeling fascinated.

“ I’ve never know that this place existed. I’ve been here longer than anybody else. I didn’t know about this rofftop. “ He laughed.

Na Rae looked at him and smiled. “ Pabo… even Youngjae knows about it.. he was the one who brought me here. “ She giggled.

He was showing her his gummy smile again. He looked at her with a curious look. “ do you really like Youngjae? Do you really love him? “ He asked cautiously. She didn’t answer him. She hesitated.

“ who was that visitor before? “ He continued asking.

She looked at Yongguk and frowned, furrowing her eyebrows. She wanted to get the rock off her shoulders. She finished her milk and put it on the floor.

“ You want to know my story don’t you? You’re always eager to know about me… I’ll tell you “ Na Rae stated with a poker face but deep down in her, she was nervous and anxious. She was afraid.

Youngjae opened the door and heard their conversation, he wanted to walk to them but he chose not to. He leaned his back against the wall at the staircase as he listened out to them.

Yongguk blinked surprisingly at her and nodded. “ But… why after all this, you’re telling me now? Im not forcing you though. Its up to you now Na Rae ah. “ He said and lighted patted her head. Youngjae put his hand over his chest and closed his eyes for awhile and breathed in hard, opening his eyes again. “ right. Its time to tell us your story…. “ He mumbled. He was trying to be calm, he was trying to be prepared for anything.

“ I was kidnapped by this crazy man because of my parents. They were in a big debt as they borrowed money from that crazy man. Couldn’t pay him back on time, including the interest, he had me kidnapped. “ She started her story and Yongguk was trying to b calm. He was taken aback by her story. * Her story started so strong…. Man… she sure suffered so much * He thought as he continued listening to her.

She took a deep breath and continued. “ I was going to be killed by him but seven guys showed up and rescued me. But because I was rescued, that crazy man got nothing better to do, he killed my parents afterall. Like that, we lived together for many years. And then I got into highschool but there were seven guys transferring to my class on the first day. We werent in good terms but gradually became closer. Later I found out why they transferred to my highschool and why they befriended me. They were sent to look for my saviours by that crazy man from years ago that kidnapped me. The seven transfer students hunted down my seven saviours but because the leader didn’t want me to get hurt, he ordered his mates and the seven of them sacrificed their lives for me. That crazy man killed them right infront me. It was just crazy and that was why I get nightmares of that bloody scene sometimes “ She stated.

Yongguk managed to let out a sigh as he got too tensed up by listening to her story. Youngjae heard her too. He was having difficulty breathing.

* I didn’t know that you’re suffering so much * Youngjae thought and softened.

She looked at Yongguk to see how he was getting on with her story. “ Should I continue? “ she asked and he nodded and told her to go on.

“ After that I moved in with the seven transfer guys. They were my new family until now but something happened…. That crazy guy came back. I don’t know what he wants but he just couldn’t get away from me, from us. He came back giving them a mission again, asking them to deal with drugs and they did it because they wanted to protect me. If they didn’t, he would kill them like he wanted back years ago. And…. They were sent to 1004 Jail Clinic and…. “ She stopped.

“ and you were sent here. To Angel Orphanage. “ Yongguk finished her sentence and she nodded.

Yongguk softened. “ Now I understand why you said life’s a rollercoaster “ He stated with a small smile. He felt sorry for her. Youngjae couldn’t think anymore.

“ and… I actually have a boyfriend “ She finally said it off her chest. She said everything. She let that huge rock off her chest.

“ You have a boyfriend. One of the seven? Was he the one who escaped? “ Yongguk asked, trying his best to get hold of the situation.

Na Rae shook her head. “ Rapmon was the leader. Jin’s my boyfriend. But…. “ She went silent all of a sudden. Yongguk tried to understand her, he looked at her, thinking.

Youngjae felt like the sky had dropped and heis heart has shattered into pieces. * Yeah. I knew it was going to be like that. You’re somebody else’s. * He thought as a tear slipped down onto his face.

“ you’re worried. You have a boyfriend but he’s in prison and you’re being swayed by Youngjae. Am I right? “ Yongguk stated cautiously as he looked at her.

She kept quiet and all she did was nod her head. Tears welled up in her eyes and she lowered her head.

“ hey? You alright? “ He asked.

Tears dropped down staining the floor and it just broke his heart seeing her cry. “ don’t cry Na Rae ah “ Yongguk tried to console her. Youngjae too, couldnt control his tears anymore. * Pabo * He thought.

“ and you don’t know how to tell Youngjae? “ He said, hitting the jackpot again.

Na Rae cried even more, her tears staining the floor even more. Her voice croacked when she wanted to say something. Yongguk waited patiently as he kept his hand on her back, lightly patting her.

“ The visitor who came was Taewoon oppa. Brother of the leader of the seven saviours. He knows my situation and he’s going to get me. I’ll be leaving this place in two days time “ She said as her voice croacked. She sobbed hard, leaving Yongguk dumbfounded. He didn’t know what to say anymore.

Of course, he don’t want her to go. Youngjae heard her and he almost had a heart attack. His heart ached and he almost fainted. He couldn’t take it and he was crying so hard. * kajima * He thought as he cried.

They didn’t think it was this fast. They didn’t think separation was this fast. Nobody in Angel Orphanage leaves. That’s what they thought so. Of course, it was different for Na Rae. Yongguk felt something coiled up in him. He was feeling bad.

“ I didnt know we separating this fast. We just got better with each other… “ He lowered his voice. He was controlling not to cry too.

Na Rae was still crying. “ Two days…. What about Youngjae ? “ He asked in concern. He was worried for his dongsaeng.

She couldn’t stop crying and she knew something like that would happen sooner or later. She felt sorry for everyone, everything, especially to Youngjae. Youngjae wiped his tears and stepped out to the rooftop.

“ I’ll wait for you “ He said and both of them turned in shock and surprised.

“ Youngjae ah “ He called.

Na Rae cried again, she was sobbing hard. She couldn’t stop and she couldn’t even looked at him in the eye. Yongguk looked at his dongsaeng with a sad and worried expression.

“ I heard everything. From the beginning. “ Youngjae told them and he couldn’t help but let his tears flow down.

“ Uljima Youngjae ah “ Yongguk didn’t know what to do anymore, seeing his dongsaeng this heartbroken. A tear slipped down from his eye too.

“ I’ll wait for you. I’ll….. wait for you. Jang Na Rae… you hear me? I said I’ll wait for you. “ He sobbed. His heart ached so much, he could die.

“ Youngjae oppa… “ She sobbed. Her voice cracked.

“ Mianhae. “ She apologized with all her heart.

He went closer and pulled her into a hug while Yongguk sat there letting his tears out quietly. * Live a happy life now Na Rae ah…. * Both of them thought in sync.

 

The beeping sound of the heart rate continued to beep everytime single time his heartrate increased and decreased. Miss Jae spent almost most of her nights at the hospital looking after Rapmon. She was tired and her face was pale. She couldn’t have a proper meal.

“ Nam Joon ah… “ She whispered and frowned, holding his hand.

His finger twitched and got her surprised. “ Yah Kim Nam Joon. Yah…. Kim Rapmon… “ She called him softly as she lightly shook him. His fingers moved again and his eyelids twitched.

“ Please wake up… maybe I should call the doctor… “ She mumbled and observe him to see if he was going to move again.

She sobbed and sniffed as she continued holding his hand. His eyes twitched and his fingers moved again. He slowly opened his eyes and she sighed in a relief but she was still worried. Rapmon stared into the ceiling and blinked. He blinked his eyes again. * Am I in heaven? Did I come to meet BlockB? * He thought as he closed his eyes again.