Chapter 31: The Visitor 2.

1004 ( Trilogy to B.M.L & S.L.A )

It was quiet. It was so unusual as there would be the sound of cars driving past but not that day. The weather was weirdly cold and everyone seemed to be used of it. Nobody was complaining about anything at all.

She tossed and her bed after the alarm went off. She still couldn’t believe what had happened yesterday. She gently touched her lips and felt her temperature raised a little, blushing a little. She sighed. * How do I face Jin now…. * She thought as the necklace on her neck entwined inbetween her fingers.

She got up and washed up, skipping breakfast as she didn’t know how to face Youngjae either. She was in a lost and her stomach grumbled. She slightly cursed under her breath as she made her way down to the garden, inhaling the cold morning breeze.

Looking around to see nobody at the garden, she stretched her arms and her body. She kinda regretted on responding to Youngjae’s kisses and she blamed herself. She blamed herself for being slightly moved by another man, other than Jin. She sighed the upteenth times and shook the uneasy feeling away but she couldn’t help stop thinking about it.

Someone passed by and she turned to the direction to find that it was Yongguk. He stopped when he saw her and she was looking at him. Without saying much, he approached her first and gave her a little smile.

“ Annyeonghaseyo… Yong… Bang yongguk… “ She was still awkward after what happened.

Yongguk smiled, at least she greeted him after so long. He looked at her for awhile and smiled again.

“ Had breakfast? “ He asked.

She shook her head and told her him she wasn’t hungry. She hesitated on telling him about what happened between Youngjae and her. She looked worried and troubled. He lightly patted her head and sighed in relief.

“ where’s Youngjae and Jongup? I’ve got things to give ‘em… you getting along with Youngjae? “ He asked casually.

She gulped but remained calm and shrugged. “ I don’t know where they are…. “ She said and gently bit her lips.

Yongguk noticed something. She was hiding something and he smiled, showing his gums. * So cute * He thought.

“ what happened yesterday? “ He asked, hitting the jackpot.

* What the . How did the he know…. He’s like Zico and Rapmon always hitting the right spot, knowing something… heol * She thought, fascinated.

“ uhm… nothing much actually.. “ She lowered her voice and tried to avoid eye contact.

Yongguk just smile while he looked at her. * There must be something…. * He thought. Na Rae was nervous, she didn’t know what to do as he kept asking her.

“ By any chance, did you two….. “ He leaned in, squinting his eyes and trying to touch her lips with his finger but she gasped and covered .

Yongguk chuckled in a low voice. “ ah… I see what you both did yesterday… Its nothing really Na Rae ah… If both of you have feelings then that’s it… it’s the right thing to do… don’t think about others, just focus on this one here… “ He stated and patted her head again.

Everything is going so wrongly. Na Rae wanted to get her story off her chest but it was hard for her, so hard to even say it with her own mouth.

“ I…. er… Yongguk oppa… “ She said.

Yongguk softened at her calling him oppa again and nodded for her to go on.

“ I wanna tell you something… “ She continued.

His smile were bigger this time, showing more of his gums. “ About you? Your story? “ He asked.

Just then she was about to reply him, Zelo skipped towards them, interrupting their conversation. The maknae greeted his leader with a cheeky smile. Zelo was happy to see Yongguk. The pair was just too cute to describe.

One of the caretaker approached the trio and Yongguk’s face returned to the strict, calm and concerned face while Zelo became quiet. Na Rae furrowed her eyebrows in an irritated look.

“ #081004 Jang Na Rae. You have a visitor waiting for you in visiting room. Plase make your way there now “ The caretaker stated.

Yongguk and Zelo looked at Na Rae with a surprised look but she was even surprised herself. Who in the wolrd has came to visit her? Like after Kidoh. She gulped anxiously as she followed the caretake with Yongguk and Zelo follwing after her.

They entered the building and headed towards the visiting room and the caretaker stopped both of them and they went to the common room instead, finding the other members were all there.

“ Yah hyung~ Noona! Noona has a visitor. She’s in the visiting room with her visitor now! “ Zelo proclaimed.

“ HEOL! “ Daehyun coudlnt believe his ears.

“ Heol Daebak. Who is it this time… “ Himchan perked up and rolled his eyes.

Jongup was just smiling as he found it interesting. Yongguk took his seat and opened a can of beer while he combed his hair with his fingers. Everyone was side glancing Youngjae and Sungyeol walked into the common room.

“ Whats going on? “ He asked lazily.

“ Noona has a visitor…. “ Zelo said.

“ again? I heard she had one before.. now again… “ He stated as he pushed the coins into the vending machine and bought his drink.

Youngjae was curious who it was, who that visitor was. He couldn’t stop thinking about it and he couldn’t stop thinking aobut that guy on her wallpaper. Yongguk looked at Youngjae with a smile.

“ I heard you did something yesterday “ Yongguk wiggled his eyebrows.

Youngjae’s eyes widdened. “ wthat the … “ He stated.

“ Both of you kissed…. “ He said with his gummy smile, gaining stares from the rest, especially Sungyeol. He rolled his eyes and clenched his fist, muttering a curse under his breath. He didn’t looked good.

Youngjae looked at Sungyeol for a few seconds and looked away. “ its nothing though… we have feelings for each other.. its normal “ He stated like a boss and Yongguk looked at his dongsaeng with a satisfied look.

 

Meanwhile, she entered the visiting room and saw a man with his back facing her. She tilted her head slightly and wondered who it was. The man turned around and she was in shock and surprised.

Woo Taewoon It was. Zico’s brother. She quickly sat down and greeted him. She was getting emotional just by seeing him there. Taewoon looked at her with a smile and softened.

“ You lost weight. “ He started the conversation.

She nodded. She was thankful that she still got to see him, someone she could call family. Zico’s brother was her brother. How much she respected the Woo brothers.

“ anyways, I heard about it. Everything. And Im gonna help you. That’s why I came after so long. I was settling on some stuffs. Sorry to keep you waiting Na Rae ah “ Taewon stated with a smile.

She shook her head. “ Aniyo…. But thanks. Thank you oppa for everything. “ She thanked him sincerely and he softened again. * aigo she’s so kindhearted. What if she found out about Kim Namjoon…. * He thought. Of course, Taewoon knew everything, including what happened to Rapmon.

“ how have you been? Im sorry I couldn’t do anything and got you ended up here “ Taewoon stated and looked around.

“ Im….fine “ She sighed unknowingly.

“ Why the sigh? “ He asked.

She shook her head again with a smile.

“ Anways, I’ll get you out of here, maybe in 2 days time. You need a guardian to get you out of here though and Im legal. So that makes up everything. “ He smiled and laughed, satisfied with himself.

His facial expression, his laughter, his actions, made her think of Zico. If only Zico was alive, maybe everything will be different.

“ 2 days time?! “ She exclaimed. Her eyes lit up but there were also sadness behind it. She wasn’t prepared for that news at all. All of a sudden, she knew she was going to get out of that place she has once ever hated.

Taewoon nodded. “ There’s some papers left to settle. 2 days would be enough. And I also helped appealed for the guys in 1004 Jail Clinic.

“ Bangtan? “ She couldn’t believe her ears. * Did BlockB really look out for me or what? Did they send an angel named Taewoon to me? * She thought.

She thanked him again and again. She was grateful for everything.

“ I found evidence on them being forced by that man and it will help shortened their time in prison. And about your parents being in debt to that X, im sorry that he killed your parents. But anyway, it’s all the past now. Rest well, and I’ll see you in 2 days time Na Rae ah “ He told her hat he was up to.

Both of them got up and Taewoon gave her a warm hug, lightly patting her back. He broke the hug with a smile and bidded goodbye. She was grateful. She felt like the heavy rocks have been cleared off her shoulders.

 

Patients, families, visitiors were everywhere. The sound of highheels echoed through the hallway as she made her way to the recption.

“ Im here for Kim Nam Joon. Im from the prison, 1004 Jail Clinic. “ She said as she tried to stable her breathing. She couldn’t keep calm, she was trembling.

“ Room 57. Straight down and turn right. The first room you see after turning right. “ The nurse said and handed her the visitor’s tag.

She took a deep breath and headed to Room 57. Her heart was tight. She was scared, worried and anxious. Miss Jae opened the door and went in, closing the door softly  after her. She gasped softly and tears welled up in her eyes.

Rapmon was lying there unconscious. She tried to control herself as she got close to his bed. The gun shots, the bandages, the bullets, the blood stains. She covered as she cried and sobbed softly. She was heartbrokened.

“ what exactly happened? Nam Joon ah… you’re still alive arent you? You’re just unconscious right? “ She mumbled as she cried. MORe and  more tears flowed down onto her face.

Her knees weakened and she quickly sat down on the chair and held his hand. Rapmon’s hand was cold and she cried even more.

* Im not done with you Rapmon. So you cant die, Kim Namjoon. You’re the strongest so just hang in there. Please. I’ll shorten your time in the prison as well as your mates… just please be safe. * She thought.

She checked the slip of paper that was pinned on the front of his bed. “ bullets were found so near to the heart. (could have died on spot) ,One bullet found on his leg “ She read softly and sobbed. * could have died on spot… what the Kim Namjoon. What the happened * She thought and cursed mentally.

X was found dead on the spot and police were investigating on it right now and X will be dealt with in no time.

News about Rapmon and X were on screen and the seven of them wathed in silence. * Oh oh…… Oh no * They thought in sync. They were thinking of the same thing. Their hearts tightened up. Now, they really regretted on sending him away.