Chapter 33: Good News?

1004 ( Trilogy to B.M.L & S.L.A )

The doctor came and checked on him. She was hoping that he was fine and nothing serious was going on. The expression on the doctor’s face couldn’t tell her the exact answer. The doctor wrote something down and closed the file.

“ Is he alright? I mean he was conscious and he closed his eyes again… “ She stated in concern and worry.

The doctor adjusted his glasses and nodded. “ He should be fine within these few days. He’s still weak. If you don’t mind, I shall leave first. “ He said firmly and left with his nurses.

Miss Jae sighed in relief but she was still worried. She fixed his hair and combed to the side gently. * Nam Joon ah… * She thought. Just then, his fingers moved again and his eyes twitched again. “ Please be alright Kim Nam Joon…. “ She mumbled as she looked at him while she slipped her hand under his hand and holding it up.

He slowly opened his eyes and blinked again. * doesn’t feel like im in heaven. Where am I…. don’t tell me im back in 1004 Jail Clinic * He thought.

“ Nam Joon ah.. Kim Nam Joon. Rapmon ah… do you hear me? “ She called him.

* Dang… am I really back in that ing prison? Im even hearing her voice * He thought.

He was weak. He couldn’t think. He breathed slowly and she continued to call him. She gently shook his arm and he turned his head weakly over to his side. There, he saw her and he blinked again. It struck him. He was in the hospital.

He tried to say something but he was too weak to even utter a word. She trembled and her eyes were teary. “ You alright? How you feeling now? “ She asked in concern. It hurts to see him like that. Where did that fierce, cocky Rapmon gone to?

“ Where… Where I am? “ He said in a weak voice, more of a whisper. She leaned close to him to figure what he was saying.

“ Hospital. You’re in Seoul hospital. “ She answered him.

“ I was so worried for you. “ She teared and her voice cracked.

Rapmon blinked and sighed weakly. “ But Im fine.. “ He whispered, lacking of strength.

“ you. You almost died. “ She cursed, rolling her eyes and softened once again.

Rapmon tried to laugh but he couldn’t. He groaned weakly in pain and she sobbed. She was relieved to see him regain conscious. Just sitting by him made her relieved. He looked at her and broke the silence.

“ Why are you here though? Gonna catch me back? Till I recover okay? Till then, I’ll listen and follow you like a puppy back to 1004. “ He said weakly with his unstable voice.

Tears slipped down and she was crying again. Rapmon softened and put his hand on top of hers.

“ wae? “ He said in a weak voice.

“ do you know how much I had gone through? “ She hissed softly as she wiped her tears away.

Rapmon smiled weakly. His eyelids were heavy again and his eyes were gradually closing. His heartbeat was decreasing too. The beeping sound sounded and it startled Miss Jae. She furrowed her eyebrows with a worried expression.

“ yah don’t close your eyes.. “ She gently shook his arm.

She was crying again and called the doctor to examine him. The doctor came and did another round of check up and wrote something down again on his folder. He tapped his chin and nodded slowly, thinking. Miss Jae was looking at the doctor with a worried expression. * What is going on? * She thought.

The doctor turned to her with an expression she couldn’t tell. “ He needs lots of rest. He has gone into another unconscious state but he will be fine. Please do visit him the day after tomorrow. Im sure by then he will be fine.

The nurse escorted her out of his ward and bowed and left for their duties again. Miss Jae sighed and wiped her tears away. * Get well soon Kim Nam Joon * She thought and left to 1004 Jail Clinic.

 

Back to 1004 Jail Clinic, everyone was the same. The maknae team was getting well with each other and they knew that they were in there because of the same person. Sungjong and Jungkook were competing with each other to see who dances the best for girl groups. L was in a corner, relaxing his soul and mind while Hoya was still the anti-social kid.

Jin and Sunggyu were getting along well and they were even sharing the most little things like what boxers do they wear. As usual, Woohyun was the friendlist. He was getting along well with everyone. As for Dongwoo, he started to loosen up and Suga didn’t bother. To Suga, don’t mess in with his buisness, that will do.

Suga followed Jin to the gents and sighed. “ How long do we have to wait for his signal? We have the key. Its stupid. “ He hissed as he lowered his pants and peed. Jin shook his head and sighed.

“ Maybe the three of us should have just escaped together… by any chance, did something happened to him? “ Jin started to wonder. He was having bad feelings.

“ That fella’s Rapmon. Our leader. I don’t think he’s in danger is he? I seriously hope he’s not “ Suga shrugged as he pulled his pants up and went over to the sink to wash his hands.

Miss Jae came back to 1004 Jail Clinic and look through her folders to check the sentence dates of Bangtan. She was surprised to see that they were sentenced till next christmas and Rapmon would be till after christmas since he was the leader.

She spent some time thinking about it and shook her thoughts away and that brown envelope full of evidence of X. She closed the six folders and made her way to the cells. The sound of her highheels echoed down the corridor and stopped.

“ Kim seokjin, Min Yoongji you will see me in my office in 10 minutes “ She stated and told the guards and walked towards Cell B.

Sunggyu tapped Jin and pointed to the direction of the gate. “ What’s with that devil? “ He asked as he wiped the dirt off from his arm.

Jin shrugged. “ maybe its about your damn leader? “ Dongwoo hissed and smirked. Suga threw him an annoyed look and he swear he would really do something to that Jang Dongwoo fella.

“ I hope nothing bad happens “ Woohyun smiled and Jin nodded.

“ Jung Hoseok, Park Jimin, Kim Taehyung, Jeon Jungkook. You will see me in my office in 10 minutes. “ She stated and informed the guards again and left.

L furrowed his eyebrows and Hoya rolled his eyes. “ why is that wana see you guys? “ Sungjong said as he combed his hair with his fingers.

Jhope shrugged. Jungkook was scared and V was hoping nothing bad happen. Jimin frowned and sighed. They got ready and headed to her office.

The atmosphere was tensed and it was making them nervous as hell. She clicked her tongue and looked at them one by one and raised her eyebrow.

“ if you want us to tell you about Rapmon, sorry we don’t know where the he is… quit it Miss Jae. “ Jhope snapped. He was getting tired of this game.

She shook her head with a smile. “ wanna hear a good news or a bad news first? “ She asked and got them thinking. * both of them cant be bad… or will it be? * Suga gave himself sometime to think.

* Bad news first. * the maknaes wanted to hear the badnews. That’s what they were thinking in their head while the older team wanted the good news first.

“ so… bad news or good news first? “ She asked again and nobody wanted to be the first.

“ well. Maybe I’ll ask the oldest to choose. Kim Seokjin, whats your choice? “ Miss Jae smirked.

“ Good news first. It better be good “ He hissed softly and she clapped her hands.

She smiled and sighed in a relief. “ good news is, you guys will be out of here in no time. You guys will be out of 1004 Jail Clinic soon. Maybe next month? “ She shrugged.

Jungkook and Jimin were the first to smile. Jimin laughed and rolled his eyes. Jhope looked at her suspiciously while V thought it was just another joke. Jin and Suga remained the same.

“ come on… I thought you guys always wanted to leave this place. Its gonna  be next month. It was supposed to be next christmas. Gonna be next year dudes~ “ She said with her eyebrow raised.

“ whats the bad news? “ Jin questioned. He couldn’t wait anymore. Everyone went quiet. They somehow had forgotten about the bad news.

Miss Jae’s expression went dark and she felt bad to announce the bad news. “ well maybe lets just forget about the bad news.. “ She tried to change subject but Suga stopped her, looking at her with cold eyes.

“ alright. Bad news…. The bad news is… “ She hesitated.

“ Come on Jae Jae “ Jhope hissed.

She gulped and took a deep breath. “ Bad news is, Rapmon was almost killed. He had bullets found on his chest and one on his leg “ She said. All six of them were shocked and stunned by the news. Jungkook started to sob and Suga muttered a curse under his breath. Jimin frowned and V almost fainted. Jhope couldn’t believe it.

“ You’re lying. “ Jhope snapped. He didn’t want to believe her.

“ Call Seoul hospital and found out yourself. Mr Jhope. “ She snapped sarcastically. She didn’t have the time to play with these boys.

“ What happened? “ Jin asked.

She sighed and sat on her chair. “ A fight broke out in X’s office. He had a gun while your leader had a knife with him. “ She stated.

“ . “ V whispered.

“ But, X died on the spot when the paramedics came and Rapmon was sent to Seoul hospital. “ She finished.

“ X WHAT? X DIED? “ The six of them exclaimed. They couldn’t believe it. They were happy to hear that evil bastard er has died.

Jimin, V and Jungkook were smiling again and they were jumping around. Jhope sighed in relief and Jin held onto his necklace, thinking of Na Rae. Suga furrowed his eyebrows.

“ wait a minute. You said X died. Don’t tell me Rapmon killed him? He’ll be charged for murder…. “ Suga questioned. He rolled his eyes.

Miss Jae nodded her head slowly and bit her lips. “ Nam Joon Hyung.. “ Jungkook frowned.

“ So much for having such a leader… Escaping alone, fighting alone and got his mates to get out of prison earlier. You guys really got yourselves a very good leader “ Miss Jae teared and quickly wiped her tear away.

They were sent back to their cells again after the little meeting at the psychiatrist’s office. They couldn’t belive what they had just heard. That night got them thinking. Infinite was worried to see them come back with that expression. Bangtan was on their bed early, curling up to the side with their eyes closed. They were thinking. * Rapmon… * They thought.

It was next day and Bangtan was all having eyebags and Sungjong laughed when he saw them walked into the canteen. Sunggyu gave the maknae a smack on his head and he kept quiet.

Miss Jae packed her things and left to the the hospital to check on Rapmon. She looked into her pocket mirror and popped it back into her bag. She slightly frowned when she saw that empty bed and she started to worry.

“ excuse me but where did this patient go? “ She asked the nurse who walked past.

“ Im not sure either. It was already empty when I came to check on others “ She kindly answered and left.

Just then, a familiar curse was heard and she turned around to see Rapmon, walking to his bed and she sighed in a relief. She was surprised to see him walking.

“ you came? I don’t even know I got myself ended up in the hospital… “ He chuckled in a low voice and groaned as his wound still ached.

“ you don’t remember what happened yesterday? “ She asked in concern.

Rapmon shook his head and climbed onto his bed. “ and why should I? I only know that I just woke up this morning…. “ He stated. * what the hell? He was conscious yesterday. Was he dreaming? * She thought.

“ What you brought here though? Oh… right…. Im sorry I escaped and got into a big fight with that er… and Im here. “ He rolled his eyes and sighed.

“ Yeah. I came to arrest you back to 1004 Jail Clinic Mr Inmate 100403. “ She replied sarcastically.

Rapmon looked at her and he knew she was worried for him. He felt sorry and guilty for stealing the keys. He hold her hand gently and her heart started to race.

“ Im fine~ Im still alive. Arrest me after I recover… Realising that I was being sent to the hospital, I know I lost to that r. He must be having a party somewhere. “ He hissed and muttered another curse under his breath.

“ He’s dead. Died on the spot “ She stated.

“ Stop kidding me. You still look y when you lie though. “ He chuckled and groaned in pain.

Miss Jae nodded her head. “ He’s really dead and you’re charged for murder. “ She finished off wth a blast that got Rapmon stunned. She looked at him and examined his expression.

Rapmon sighed. “ Well, gonna be back in that stuffy cell once again. No choice. But X’S DEAD. OMG! I need a grand prize. “ He exclaimed and coughed as his wounds were aching up.

“ Your prize was shortening the sentence for your mates. They’re gonna be released next month. “ She stated with a little smile.

Rapmon felt relieved that he was able to do something for his family. She looked at Rapmon quietly and looked away with a little frown. Rapmon looked at her and softened.

“ I guess I was a good tool to help with your escape, Kim Nam Joon. “ She lowered her voice.

Rapmon looked at her and was thinking of why she was saying that. He scoffed and rolled his eyes. * This woman is unbelievable .. omg.. * He thought. He softened.

“ what do you mean by good tool…. I was thinking of using you as a tool.. “ He joked and she rolled her eyes.

“ I wasn’t really using you though, Its just that everything was falling into place. It just happened. Forgive me~ “ He smiled.

“ no. Why should I even forgive you… “ She folded her arms against her chest.

He leaned in close to her with a smile and he was engaffing her beauty. Her eyes, eye lashes, nose and lips. Her milky soft skin and her soft lips. He leaned in with his eyes closed and his lips moulded onto hers perfectly. Her eyes widdened and her heart thumped fast. She felt like she was melting under his kisses. Her knees grew weak and Rapmon pulled her, making her sit on his legs. He continued kissing her and she responded to her kisses.

* My woman. * He thought as he smirked inbetween the kisses.

* Stop playing Kim Nam Joon. * She thought.

He broke the kiss and looked at her. “ will you forgive me now? “ He asked. She shook her head.

“ Why not? “ He asked frustratingly.

“ And why would I forgive you? “ She was starting to get annoyed by him.

“ Because you’re my woman. “

 

That one sentence made her melt. * He was being truthful. He wasn’t playing and toying with my feelings. He likes me like I….. like him too * She thought. Rapmon smiled and leaned in for another kiss.