Chapter 29: X.

1004 ( Trilogy to B.M.L & S.L.A )

The weather was bad and wet, making one’s mood turned worse too. He made sure the coast was clear and safe before he made his way into the casino by climbing over the big black gate. The sharp edge on top of the gate made his jumpsuit tore a little and he muttered a curse.

Making sure everything was safe again before heading towards the main door. He scooped down behind the bushes when he heard people approaching. It was two of the bodyguards, patrolling around the infamous casino. The sound made by their walkie-talks were heard occasionally.

The guards were looking around the place with hawk eyes, scanning every little corners. Rapmon held his breath as long as he could in order not to get spoted. He felt like he almost died holding his breath too long. He came out after the guards left and continued his mission.

As though he knew the place, he found his way to the back door of the casino and rested for awhile. He closed his eyes and breathed hard, praying that nothing would happen. With that thought, he regained confidence and entered the casino from the back door.

Rapmon closed the door behind him and to his luck, there was no guards there. No one was around except him. Even though there was no one around, he was still on alert mode. The back door of the casino was linked to the utility room and that save him from a lot of help knowing every corner of the casino fast and well because of the blueprint of the casino on the wall.

He smirked. * Go to hell soon * He thought as he scanned through the blueprint map again so that he wouldn’t left out any rooms, any corner. His eyes lit up when he saw that specific room. CEO’s room.

“ That’s it. You’re going to hell “ He hissed softly and made his way to the CEO’s room by the stairs.

He was nervous and scared but he was trying his best. He stopped when he heard voices and cursed mentally. He sighed in relief when there wasn’t anyone around again. He quickly made his way to the CEO’s office and trying his best to avoid any thing that would affect him and his live.

He was covered in sweat and his heart was beating so fast. He reached into his pocket to see if it was still there. A smirk appeared on his face. It was a pocket knife that he had stolen from the Angel Orphaage. Rapmon was fast with his hands. He was skilled.

A cleaner came by mopping the corridor and saw a shadow. She walked over curiously and saw Rapmon. He gasped in surprise and the cleaner screamed for help but Rapmon grabbed her and covered .

“ don’t make any noise if you still wanna live. “ He threatened.

Her scream was heard and the customers at the casino were surprised, causing them to whisper among themselves. The security team was alerted for the situation and they were checking the surveillance cameras.

Rapmon spotted a camera at a corner and made his way to another place where there wasn’t any security camera around. He entered the toilet and locked the cleaner up in one of the cubicles by stucking a piece of wooden plank outside the door with a smirk and disappeared down the corridor as fast as he could.

He was panting and was nervous, he was anxious. He avoided all the security cameras as fast as possible, finding his way to the CEO’s office. X. He calmed himself down and took a deep breathe. * You can do it. You’re Kim Nam Joon…if you’re caught, you’re caught. That’s no big deal. * He thought.

He took five flights of stairs up in one go and rolled his eyes when he stopped at the desired level. He opened the door slightly and there, he could see the door of the CEO’s office. There was a guard standing outside and his walkietalkie sounded and to his luck, he left. Rapmon sighed in relief and closed the door behind him, making sure the corridor was clear and headed to the office. He gulped. There was lots of things in his mind.

Shaking the thoughts away, he put his hand on the door knob, turning it and opening the door slightly to see if there was anyone in there. Nobody. He slipped himself into the office and quickly closed the door behind him.

Before he could do anything, the clicking of gun was heard in a corner. He didn’t know there was another room in the CEO’s office. Boss X walked out of that room with a gun and a happy expression. Rapmon was in surprise and shock. He was nervous like . * Damn it. Its game over for me * He thought with an irritated expression.

“ well well well, look who’s here~ the useless leader of Bangtan. I heard you escaped 1004 Jail Clinic where no one had ever escaped from there before. “ He chuckled sarcastically.

Rapmon glared at him without uttering a word. He was in a lost actually. The gun in the boss’s hand made him nervous and lost in mind.

“ here for revenge? Or here to be my man? “ X stated with a evil smile.

Rapmon rolled his eyes and muttered a curse under his breath. His expression wasn’t good. The clicking sound of the gun went back and forth, making Rapmon anxious.

“ isnt it obvious? Im here for revenge “ Rapmon stated the truth and the boss aimed the gun at him.

He laughed wickedly and shook his head, while Rapmon continued glaring at him.

“ if you’re here for revenge, you’re already dead. Sending yourself into the tiger’s den. Why not change your mind and be my man, work for me Kim Nam Joon. I know you’re capable. You’re my favourite “ X tried to psycho Rapmon in becoming his man.

Rapmon shook his head immediately. “ Over my dead body. You’ve caused us too much pain you er. I’ll gonna kill you and im done. I don’t care if I turn into a murderer. My life has already been wasted by you. I don’t care anymore “ He stated. In his mind, he was thinking how to kill X. All he got was a pocket knife while X had his gun. His pistol.

He took his knife and charged towards X, trying to stab him but X was fast to avoid the knife, aiming the gun on Rapmon’s waist. Rapmon was in cold sweat. He laughed again and Rapmon gulped.

“ Is either you kill me or you die in my hands Nam Joon ah~ “ He whispered, sending chills down his spine.

Rapmon backed away slowly. “ Lets talk it out… “

X shook his head with a smirk. “ No I don’t want to. “ He stated and pulled the trigger, shooting Rapmon on his right leg. Rapmon groaned in pain and dropped to the ground, kneeling.

“ its obvious that you didn’t even think of the consequences after coming here… “ X hissed.

Rapmon clenched his teeth tight. He was in pain. His right leg was bleeding and he was breathing hard. He held his knife tightly and pluck himself up from the ground and lunged forward, stabbing the knife into his stomach. He pulled it out and stabbed his stomach again.

X groaned in pain and his face turned white. Rapmon took the knife out, this time, stabbing the knife on his chest. Once, twice. Three and four times continuosly. X pulled the trigger and missed the shot. He pulled the trigger again and fired Rapmon on his chest twice.

Blood was everywhere. Rapmon collapsed onto the ground again as well as X. He dropped his gun and was breathing hard. Rapmon breathed hard and tried his best to crawl nearer to the boss for the gun. He stretched his hand out from the gun. Hot tears shrieked down onto his face.

It was just a matter of time and blackness took over him. He was out of breath. He went unconscious. X went unconscious after a few minutes too. The office was in a mess with blood everywhere.

Someone called the police and the paramedics to Casino X an hour later and had both of them sent to the hospital.