Chapter 2: Just Like You.

1004 ( Trilogy to B.M.L & S.L.A )

Everything seemed worthless. Life has became meaningless. The surrounding was so unfamiliar to her as she was being forced into the big black car all the way to the designated orphanage. Angel Orphanage.

The infamous orphanage was located on a hill, far away from the city. They took hours from Seoul to the orphanage. She was scared, worried and of course, angry but what could she do? Nothing.

The car stopped and the door opened and she was pushed out of the car. She nearly tripped when she got out and she almost cried. She looked around and sighed. The place was unfamiliar, so unfamiliar. She was at a new place just like Bangtan.

She touched her hand and played with her fingers and lightly tracing the ‘b’ tattoo on her back of her hand nervously, slightly biting her lips.

“ Lets go. Time is running out. “ The security lady spoke and escorted her to the building.

The fact that Bangtan was sent to the jail clinic and separated with them was torturing her mentally. The lady filled in her particulars for registration and whispered something to the lady at the desk and nodded.

“ this will be your new home. Make yourself home here and approach any staff if you need help. “ The lady stated and left without a word, leaving her standing at the reception alone.

The orphanage scares her. Strangely, there wasn’t any other orphans around. She started to doubt if there were actually other orphans staying there. The care taker led her to her room and she was issued a tag which was need to be strapped around her wrist. Her orphan ID. #081004

“ Call for me if you need any help. There will be health tests conducted every month, depending on you. Behave yourself and nothing will happen “ She instructed and left.

Na Rae looked at her room to make sure nothing such as spy cameras were attached in it. She sat on the bed and sighed a little. Her body started to relax a little and she closed her eyes. “ I wonder how they’re doing. “ She mumbled. She lightly touched the necklace on her neck and softened. * Jin… * She thought and a tear slipped down from her eye.

A siren was heard and Na Rae shot up from her bed. Apparently, she had fallen asleep. She got up and went out of her room, and was hoping to see other orphans around but to her dismay, she was alone.

She dreaded herself to explore the building even though she hated the place already. Something was moving. The sound of the wheels were heard. Someone was skating and skated passed her in a lightning speed, nearly knocking into her.

She gasped and turned around but it was nowhere to be seen. * There must be other orphans around. I cant be the only one * She thought as she continued walking.

“ you should proceed to the eatery for your food. Walk down and turn left. “ One of the worker saw her and told her.

Na Rae nodded and headed that direction she was told to. She walked down and turned left and five pairs of eyes were staring at her like predators. For once, Na Rae felt difficulty in breathing. Just like she thought, there really were other orphans.

A bowl of cereal was placed on the table and she was asked to sit down but the five pairs of eyes never left her. One of them nudged the other guy was busy eating his cereal and he looked up at her. Now, six pairs of eyes were looking at her. That last boy didn’t stare at her for long and went back having his cereal.

Na Rae felt uncomfortable. “ Im not hungry “ She told the lady beside her.

“ eat even if you’re not hungry. You wont get any food later in the middle of the night so its best to eat up “ She stated.

She ate uncomfortably, almost swallowing it without chewing the flakes. She ate it so fast, she almost choked herself. Just then, a cup of water was placed on her table infront of her bowl.

Na Rae looked up and her eyes widdened. It was one of the guys. “ Drink, or you’ll end up dying “ That guy said. He had a low deep voice. Na Rae took the water and gulped it down, trying to calm herself too.

“ Looks like you’re new here “ He spoke again.

She looked at the guy while she kept shut. * Just who are these people * She thought.

Like as though he could read her mind, he started to introduce himself. “ My name’s Yongguk. The oldest here. “ He introduced himself, sticking his hand out. Na Rae remained quiet and Yongguk eyed her tag on her wrists.

She slightly flinched when he took her hand, taking the tag and reading it. “ #081004 that is…. My number’s #011004 “ Yongguk smiled again and let go of her.

Another guy, about a few years younger than him approached him and Na Rae after he put his bowl back to the return section. He smirked. “ mmm cool number. But doesn’t it suppose to start with number 7, her number started with 8…. “ He asked.

Yongguk shrugged. “ Maybe she’s just special, Junhong ah “ He said. Na Rae saw the skateboard in his hand and looked at him. * So he was the one who skated passed me just now? * She thought.

“ Name’s Zelo. It aint Junhong. Don’t listen to him “ He said and gave Na Rae a smirk.

“ So…. Whats your name? orphan #081004 …. “ Another guy popped out of nowhere and asked.

Before everyone started to crowd at her table, the whistle was heard. “ oh damn it! Im not even done here “ Junhong whined. Yongguk turned around and left without further asking her questions. All six of them left the eatery and soon, Na Rae was asked to leave too.

Na Rae sighed as she was alone again. “ Why am I here… and why are those guys here… Im not supposed to be here. I have a home. I have guardians. “ She mumbled and sighed again, remembering her only guardians were off to the Jail clinic.

“ Just like you. We’re here just like you “ Someone said and Na Rae turned around to see who it was. It was a different guy this time. It was one of the six who were at the eatery that day. The guy gave her a smile that made her thought of Jimin and he walked away. Na Rae took a quick look on the numbers on the tag on his wrists. It showed : #051004.

His words were stuck in her head for awhile. * Just like me. They’re here just like me? They were forced to be here too? * She thought.