Chapter 15: Who Are You?.

1004 ( Trilogy to B.M.L & S.L.A )

Na Rae was getting closer to the boys in the orphanage and was coping well other than the fact the she would sometimes cry herself to sleep, thinking of her precious Bangtan who were in prison.

The boys too, were opening up to her as well and they were making good progress. Yongguk who doesn’t really talk much, of course he doesn’t speak rubbish and useless things, really cared for Na Rae as she was the last to enter and she was the only female as well.

Himchan was the total opposite of him despite them being of the same age as each other. He was talkative, he talks too much and flirts too much and as a friend, it was oddly comfortable with him around, only the fact that he wanted skinship too much. That kinda scared Na Rae a little.

As for Daehyun, he started to share his food, all thanks to her. He would always share his food with Na Rae but his eating habits never changed and was always complaining and whining about how the nurses would find it about it. Youngjae and Na Rae had grew closer ever since she kinda had this thing that would make him nervous or make feel weird. There was a time when his heart started reacting a little weirdly. That scared him a lot.

Well, for Jongup. He had been the cheerful kid around. The smiling angel in the group and Na Rae was the closest to him after Yongguk since they were of the same age. More smiles were seen on her face all thanks to Moon Jongup.

Lastly, the maknae., Zelo. The irresistible maknae that Na Rae couldn’t resist everytime. She just to pinch his cheeks whenever she was with him. She chuckled at how clumsy Zelo was, dropping the coins while he was on his skateboard. A gummy smile appeared on the leader’s face.

Himchan popped up behind her and poked her cheek. “ Its time for you to call us oppa don’t you think Beautiful~ “ Himchan butted his eyelashes and blew a kiss to her, earning a puke from her.

“ NO I wont, over my dead body Mr Kim himchan “ She sarcastically said.

Daehyun came around with a piece of cheesecake in his hand, enjoying it himself. “ but ah… I remembered you calling Yongguk hyung oppa that night “ He shrugged and took another bite of his oh-so-delicious cheese cake.

* Oh!? Did I? * She thought.

As though Jongup could read her mind, he nodded, agreeing to Daehyun. “ Why did I…even “ She mumbled, furrowing her eyebrows.

“ maybe because Im most comfortable with leader oppa-nim like Im closest with Jongup “ She reacted fast and stuck her tongue at Himchan. Himchan couldn’t take it and rolled his eyes and left doing his own things.

Yongguk took a sip of his hot chocolate. * Sajangnim…. Did you send Na Rae here to add colours into our life? It seems like you sent her to us…. I miss you so much Sajangnim * He was lost in thoughts.

Youngjae’s heart reacted weirdly again after listening to her chuckles. He looked away from here and gulped. “ Why are you behaving like this Yoo Youngjae. This isn’t you at all…pabo… “ He mumbled to himself.

“ yeah Youngjae hyung~ I agree on that. Youngjae hyung pabo “ Zelo teased his hyung, gaining an elbow jab from him on his ribs. Jongup laughed.

 

While they were close together and all having fun together, a tall skinny guy was led to the common room by the caretaker. He looked stiff and he was really skinny, his cheek bones were so obvious.

The caretaker cleared his throat, disturbing the good atmosphere and seven pairs of eyes looked up at once.

“ looks like our orphanage is going good. More and more people are enrolling in. Shouldn’t say anymore but here’s your new mate. “ She smiled.

“ What do you mean its good? More and more people are getting abandoned Miss no-sense-of-humor. “ Yongguk hissed.

“ Make yourself feel home. And He’s Sungyeol, Lee Sungyeol. He’ll be with us from today onwards “ The caretaker patted his back lightly and left, leaving Sungyeol there with seven pairs of eyes staring at him like he was going to be eaten up.

Himchan scooted over to him, keeping a little distance away from the newcomer. “ goodlooking but not as charming as me. So, whats your name Mr newcomer? Or shall I say Mr new orphan “ Himchan snickered but he meant no harm.

He rolled his eyes and adjusted his shirt. “ I guess you’re bad at hearing, Mr deaf should I call you? That miss no-sense-of-humor told you my name already. Its your problem on not remembering my name loser “ Sungyeol hissed and smirked.

“ There’s some rules you need to obey though, Lee Sungyeol “ Yongguk stated firmly as he remembered his name. * right. He remembered. He must be the leader * Sungyeol thought cleverly.

“ Firstly, no fights are allowed in this building. Secondly, help each other who are in need. Thirdly, lets live happily under this roof. And I believe you can do it Sungyeol. “ Yongguk stated. He was firm on the new kid.

Sungyeol smirked. He didn’t felt good. Ending up at Angel Orphanage and rules being set for him. This wasn’t what he wished for.

“ Crazy people in this retarded orphanage. “ Sungyeol hissed and made an eye contact at Na Rae before leaving the common room. * A girl with six guys in a roof. How interesting. How lucky those guys are * Sungyeol thought and smirked while he head to his bedroom.

Na Rae broke the silence. “ I agreed on something that he said “.

“ No. Na Rae. Don’t! “ Zelo was shocked. Yongguk looked at her curiously.

“ What he said about this orphanage is true. Retarded orphanage. We have no reason to be here. Nobody has the reason to be here. “ She said. What she said made the six of them kept quiet. Yes. They agreed with her. No one has the reason to an orphan.

 

Sungyeol closed his door with a loud bang and punched the wall hard. “ why are we separated! He should put me in prison too! I don’t ing care seriously. Being in prison is just so much beter being an orphan “ He snapped.