Chapter 26: Trust?

1004 ( Trilogy to B.M.L & S.L.A )

Nothing has been good ever since Rapmon’s surprising escapade out of 1004 Jail Clinic. Bangtan was worried, so worried and nervous that something might happen to their leader. Jungkook has lost his appetite ever since and Jhope couldn’t sleep, worrying for his friend. Suga and Jin were hoping to get signals from Rapmon and they had kept the key safe with them.

“ Hyung~ do you think we should just escape like Namjoon did? I mean, look…we have the key… its stupid for us not to leave this ing place~ “ Suga whispered, keeping his voice as soft as possible.

Jin shook his head. “ I know its stupid but if we have escape too, it’ll be even more stupid. The scuerity has tightened even more ever since…. “ He stated.

Both of them headed to the canteen to meet up with the other four. V sighed. Jin softened at the sight of his maknaes. He gently touched the maknae’s face and frowned. “ Jungkook ah~ you have to eat… “ Jin said as he sat down beside Jimin.

Suga nodded. “ We need energy~ “ He stated and put his arm around Jhope. The boys ate and had tea break together and went to do their own stuffs. Jin head up to his favourite place again. The rooftop was a special place to him. It was a place, he could forget about everything, forget all troubles and only think of Na Rae. It was a healing place to him.

As usual, he climbed over and sat on the edge with his legs dangling in the air. Just then, the door swung open and a familiar man stepped out. It was Sunggyu again.

“ You’re here again? “ He asked and did the same as Jin.

Jin nodded and greeted the older male. Sunggyu scoffed. “ Looks like we’re the rooftop prince huh~~ “ He kinda joked and that got Jin surprised.

He looked at Sunggyu and smiled. “ I didn’t know yo had this side of you~ “ Jin stated. Sunggyu slightly nodded his head. Both of them have been like this for awhile and they pour out their hearts ot each other once in awhile. Jin and Sunggyu were getting along with each other.

“ I remembered you saying about someone you love… your girlfriend? “ The older male asked while he dusted the dust away from his black jumpsuit.

Jin nodded and sighed. Sunggyu took a glance at Jin and back at the scenery in front of him. “ aren’t you afraid she’ll fall for someone else while you serve prison? “ He asked, hitting the jackpot. He was afraid actually.

“ Im afraid. But there’s trust. I trust her. Im sure she wont fall for anyone else… “ Jin answered and Sunggyu chuckled.

“ so naïve. By the time you’re out of here, she’d probably gone with somebody else, by the time, she’s someone’s girl~ “ Sunggyu said.

Jin was quiet. He was thinking about the possibilities of Na Rae falling in love with other guys out there and sighed again. Trust it is? He wondered. If he was just a little suspicious, there’s no more trust. He was doubting it. He closed his eyes and took a deep breathe. * I trust you Na Rae ah… please don’t * He thought.

Sunggyu smirked at him and rolled his eyes. “ There’s no such thing as trust in this world kid~ who would still want to date a convict? Who would still want to date someone who has been to jail…. Get that in your head Kim Seokjin~ “ Sunggyu smirked again, adding oil to the fire.

His eyes shot wide open and he looked like he wanted to give Sunggyu a punch but didn’t. Sunggyu was making him suspect Na Rae, making him doubt everything and he was falling into his trick. He hated himself.

“ I’ll see you back in our cell buddy~ “ Sunggyu smiled and exited the rooftop into the building.

Jin hit the edge and let out a cry. His hand automatically reached out to the necklace on his neck. * Don’t. *

 

Night came fast and it was dinner time. It was later than usual but oh wells. Daehyun was the first to be at the eatery and being greated with food on the table. His eyes lit up as he explored the range of delicious food. Smile was on his face as though nothing had happened. Zelo was down with his skateboard, following Jongup and HImchan after.

They took their food and sat down at their usual place. Youngjae came down alittle later and joined the rest. Only Yongguk wasn’t there, as well as Na Rae. Even Sungyeol was there, enjoying his dinner.

“ where’s noona? “ Zelo asked.

Daehyun shrugged as he put another spoon of mixed beans into his mouth. He was still hurt by what happened earlier. Jongup frowned as she wasn’t there with them. HImchan rolled his eyes.

“ Don’t spoil the mood~ she’s stupid to even take that convict’s side…. “ Himchan hissed.

Youngjae furrowed his eyebrows. He didn’t like the way Himchan called her stupid. “ Mind your language himchan hyung~ “ He said and continued to eat. Himchan rolled his eyes and muttered a curse under his breath.

“ Where’s Yongguk hyung though? “ The maknae asked again as he popped a cherry into hs mouth.

“ some where emoing~ “ Himchan rolled his eyes for the third time.

Speak of the devil, Yongguk entered the eatery and yawned. He took the plate and tray and took food that interests him. He then, made his way to his mates and sat down.

“ You alright hyung? “ Jongup asked in concern, gaining a nod from the oldest.

Yongguk looked around and noticed Na Rae had been nowhere since afternoon. He cursed softly when he saw Sungyeol. He was worried for her. He felt guilty and sorry. He looked at his food and frowned. * Is she hungry? Where did she go? * He thought.

Sungyeol left the canteen without placing his tray into the bin as usual. He sighed. * We did what was right…. * He thought.

She was alone at the rooftop. She was there alone, crying. She was angry, disappointed and sad. She thought everyone was getting along but no. She didn’t want to trust them anymore. How could they do this to her.

* it * She cursed as she cried.

Her stomach growled in hunger and she cursed again. She looked at her watch and made her way to the eatery. “ they must’ve finished their dinner by now. I don’t want to bump into them “ She mumbled.

She looked and let out a sigh in relief as the canteen was empty. She walked over and took her food and sat down quietly. Two sandwiches was the only thing she took. She took a bite and stared in space.

She stiffened as she heard someone coming to the canteen. * who the that person is * She mentally cursed.

Softened as it was Jongup but still, she was going to ignore anyone, everyone. Jongup smiled as soon as he saw her. “ Na Rae ah~ where have you been. I was looking for you the whole day “ He said with a smile.

“ Why do you even care? “ She said in her poker face, surprising Jongup. His smile disappeared.

“ Na Rae ah…. “ Jongup didn’t know what to say anymore.

“ Losing my appetite straight away… “ She hissed and went out of the canteen, leaving his sandwich there. She had barely eaten the whole day and now she only took one bite of sandwich.

Jongup looked at her sandwich and frowned and blamed himself. She went off and saw Daehyun and Zelo walking to her direction. They were surprised to see her and she walked away, rolling her eyes. Zelo gulped and Daehyun sighed. * what is this. The more I want to avoid, the more the show up in front of me…. * She mentally cursed again.

She spotted Himchan and went the other way and headed down towards the garden. She picked up her pace and bumped into Yongguk who she didn’t saw, coming her way. Yongguk held her, preventing her from falling and she pushed him away.

Yongguk grabbed her hand and stopped her from leaving. “ Na Rae ah… “ He broke the silence. She tried to sing his hand away but his grip was too hard.

“ Lets talk… “ He said.

“ I have nothing to say. “ She hissed with her poker face.

“ Please, just hear me out would you? “ He pleaded weakly.

She rolled her eyes and swiped his hand away from her. “ I said I have nothing to say. Whats there to say really. Stay away from me and stop concerning about me. Live your own buisness Bang yongguk “ She snapped, even calling his full name at the end.

Yongguk wasn’t even surprised that she called his full name. He knew she was upset. He knew it would turned out like that.

“ Im sorry. I really am. Or maybe I shouldnt tell afterall… “ He apologized.

Na Rae was furious, she frowned. “ no point now. No point regretting now. So please, just off. Im tired of all these bull. You wanna talk? Fine lets talk. Hear me out now Bang Yongguk. You don’t know how much it means to me and all of you just destroyed it. Cant my circle of friends be convivts and prisoners? Is that how you look at people? The only thng is trust. But this ing place doesn’t even have that. And you being all leaderish and righteousness, all sort, I thought at least you would be rational to think it through. But I guess you’re the same. Leader or not, its all bull. How much I pleaded and begged for you guys to just leave him alone but no. Maybe you guys just haven’t had someone that you miss so much that you could die every minute. I thought everything was fine, I was getting along with everyone. I thought maybe at least this place is different from the cruel world outside but no. It’s the same. So stop and stay away from me. I don’t want to talk to anyone of you anymore. Why would I talk to you guys who didn’t even listen to me. That’s all I have to say. I respect you the most at least you. “ She stated and wiped the tear away that was just rolling down from her eye.

Yongguk was speechless. Really, he has nothing to say now. Everyone heard what she said to Yongguk. Zelo sobbed. He didn’t like this at all. Youngjae was having a heartache. He looked at Youngjae and as though he could communicate with his eyes, as though he knew what Yongguk wannna say, he went off after her and followed her up to the rooftop.