Chapter 34: Farewell.

1004 ( Trilogy to B.M.L & S.L.A )

News about her leaving travelled to the remaining boys in Angel Orphanage. They were shocked and couldn’t believed it but they had no choice since she was confirmed leaving. Daehyun even went to check with the care takers as he didn’t want to believe the rumours.

He opened another pack of chips and munched on it. He was full of depress, not losing with the other. He sighed as he popped another handful of chips into his mouth. Jongup wasn’t smiling anymore. He was sad that his friend was leaving. He frowned as he made his way to the common room.

“ wae? “ Daehyun asked as he ate his chips.

“ just because….. “ He sighed and took another corner of the sofa that Daehyun was sitting on.

“ Just because she’s leaving and you’re like that? Well all of us are like that now. I didn’t know we’re gonna separate. Nothing like this happeneed all these while when im here. I thought we’re gonna live together forever. Now making me think that one of us might leave one day made me really… urgh I don’t know anymore “ Daehyun stated and rolled his eyes, shaking the last bits of chips into his mouth.

Himchan gave a knock on her door and waited for her to open. He felt sorry all this while and didn’t had the chance to apologise. The door clicked open and she was surprised to see Himchan outisde of her room.

She waited for him to say something. Himchan ddnt know where to start and he was dying of embarrassment.

“ If you have nothing to say then just leave… “ She hissed softly.

“ Im sorry Na Rae ah…. And Im sorry I didn’t apologise to you earlier. “ He apologised sincerely. Of course, Himchan didn’t bear to see you leave too.

Na Rae smiled and accepted his apology. “ Be good Himchan oppa. Stop flirting around.. you have a nice heart actually. “ She stated and Himchan softened. He smiled and left to find Yongguk.

Yongguk was lying on his bed from crying too much before. His heart ached as though someone he cherished was leaving him again. He couldn’t bear to see anymore leaving. He didn’t want Na Rae to leave but he had no choice. She has family. He looked at the photo on his window edge and sighed. He missed his sajangnim so much.

He left his room and went down to the common room. “ Lets make a farewell party for her tonight. She’s leaving tomorrow. “ He stated. The boys nodded and went to prepare. Yongguk asked the care takers to help buy whatever they need for the party while the others packed and cleaned the place.

Zelo was getting emotional. He couldn’t hold back his tears and sobbed a litte. Jongup came over and console the maknae. Seeing Zelo cry made him wanna cry too. Himchan was checking all the corners to see if he had left out any dirt and dust while Daehyun lceared his food crumbs and packed and stored away his remaining chips in the cabinet. Youngjae was feeling very well but he helped out. He didn’t want to do this but no choice. His love was going to leave tomorrow.

She packed her stuffs and double-checked to see if she had left out anything. She was feeling happy yet sad and regretful too.

“ If only everyone gets to leave with me “ She mumbled as she zipped up her bag.

She thought of everyone, all six of them and she remembered about Sungyeol. She havent been seeing Sungyeol for a while and was kind of worried. * Where did he go… that stickman * She thought and left to find Sungyeol.

Walking along the hallways, there was no traces of him and she decided to ask the nurse and one of the care taker at the reception. To her disappointment, Sungyeol wasn’t feeling well so he was sent to a clinic not far away from Angel Orphanage and would only be back tomorrow.

She wrote a note and slipped it through his room under his door. * Take care Lee Sungyeol. We’ll see each other someday… * She thought and left.

Everyone was bought back and they were preparing for the party. They tried to make it happy, they really tried. They tried to give their best smiles too. They lay out everyhting from food to gifts and letters. Yongguk was satisfied as he looked around the common room.

Jongup walked over to Na Rae and escorted her to sit down in the middle as he took her side while Youngjae took the other side. Yongguk smiled as he took the drumlet and placed on her plate.

“ Eat up babybear “ His trademark gummy smile was seen.

She smiled and took a bite and everyone started eating. Daehyun was having a good time with the food. Youngjae ate bit by bit and stole glances occasionally at her. * My love… I’ll wait for you no matter what. It doesn’t matter if I die alone. * He thought as he ate the mashed potato and tried his best to smile.

Zelo was chomping down the cheesy fries and his favourite cherries and cherry tomatoes. Jongup was all smiley with his cheetos. Himchan was drinking his iced americano after another, overdosing. Na Rae looked at everyone and felt contented. She felt at ease and smiled alittle. She was really grateful. * Thanks for smiling everyone. * She thought. She knew they were thrying their best to smile.

Jongup took his letter and gift out and handed to Na Rae. “ Na Rae ah~ I’ll miss you so much. Can you please don’t go “ He stated. She took the letter and gift and thanked him with a smile. “ I’ll miss you too my smiling angel “ She smiled and gave him a hug, and patted his back lightly.

Zelo was next. His smile was creepy but she got used to it. She giggled as Zelo approached her with his letter and gift.

“ noona! You’re so bad noona. But I’ll still love you “ Zelo smirked. His gift was big but she guessed correctly what it was.

“ Sure thing Choi Junhong. I love you too~ Thanks for this. I know whats this already. Lets play together one day “ She smiled and gave Zelo a hug and Zelo teared and he quickly wiped his tear away. Zelo had given her oe of his favourite skateboards.

Daehyun and Himchan was next and she gave each of them a hug. Himchan sneakily took the chance and gave a kiss on her cheeks and got off cracking up, making her laugh too. “ I’ll treat you to a buffet someday Daehyun oppa “ She stated.

“ YESSSS YOU FINALLY CALL ME OPPA!!! HAAHAHAH! FINALLY! “ Daehyun laughed and jumped around.

Yongguk came over and handed his letter and his gift. He sighed. “ I miss those days. I’ll cherish those days with you. I’ll miss you, we’ll miss you. Do come visit us if you have the time. “ Yongguk stated with a small smile. Na Rae was controlling her tears. She got into Yongguk’s arms and gave him a tight hug.

“ Oppa. Thanks for everything. From the first day till now. I’ll never forget. You’re really the best the leader I’ve seen so far. I’ll miss you too. Please be happy Yongguk oppa. I really hope you do “ She said and gave his back a pat.

“ YES!! AND WE’LL ALL HAVE VISITING TIME ! “ Zelo exclaimed and shook his .

Last but not least was Youngjae and everyone knew it was going to be hard for him. He was controlling in for the past few hours but he couldn’t take it anymore. He took his stuffs and left the common room.

Yongguk signalled her to follow after him and she left after him to the rooftop. “ I hope Youngjae hyung will be okay… “ Jongup frowned.

“ He’ll be fine… “ Yongguk sighed.

“ They really look cute together though. “ Himchan commented and Daehyun nodded, incluing Zelo.

Na Rae came to the rooftop with Youngjae. Tears were following down onto his face and he was trying hard to breathe. She softened and walked towards him. She slipped her hands around his waist and backhugged him, leaning her head against his firm back. Youngjae cried even harder.

“ Uljima youngjae oppa… “ She said as tears slipped down from her eyes, wetting her face. She sobbed gently.

“ If I knew all these would happen, I wouldn’t have confessed and would close my heart and turn away.. “ He cried and she cried hard.

“ Live well Na Rae ah… You’ll always be in my heart. Always. “ Youngjae said and lowered his head with a sigh as his tears continued to flow down.

She nodded. “ I will. I will remember you. You’ll be in that special place somewhere in my heart. Thanks for everything oppa “ She sobbed. Youngjae turned around and wiped her tears away with his thumb.

“ You even cry prettily. “ He softened as he sobbed.

He looked at Na Rae and leaned in close and kissed her. This time, she didn’t kiss him back. Youngjae broke the kiss and gave her a peck on her forehead. She wiped his tears away, and tried her best to smile.

He took the letter and gift and gave her. “ Thanks oppa “ She took them with a little smile. He sobbed and pulled her into a hug. The five of them came up to the rooftop and witnessed everything.

Yongguk softened and he felt empty. “ I hope he doesn’t close himself up anymore…. I really hope he’ll be fine “ He said. They were sad and Jongup and Zelo started to tear up.

“ yah pabo… don’t start crying because if you guys do, I’ll start crying too “ Daehyun hissed and rolled his eyes. Tears were welling up in his eyes.

That night, nobody could sleep. Everyone was just lying on their beds with their eyes opened. They didn’t want to sleep and they couldn’t sleep. They kept checking the time on the clock and every hour just makes them anxious.

A tear slipped down as she closed her eyes. * I’ll remember all of you. I should be happy Im getting out of this place. I going to see Jin and Bangtan. Stop crying Jang Na Rae. I know you’ve made many good friends while you’re here….. * She thought.