Chapter 17: Kind-Hearted.

1004 ( Trilogy to B.M.L & S.L.A )

It has been a week since the sixe members of Infinite were imprisoned, same went to Sungyeol, who was sent to Angel Orphanage. As expected, Infinite and Bangtan weren’t getting along, not especially Rapmon, Sunggyu, Dongwoo and Hoya. Rapmon had issues with Sunggyu and it really ticks him off sometimes being in the same cell.

It was a long tiring day for the both groups as they were off doing tasks given by the guards. It was lights off and everyone was lying on their beds. Lethargic. Jungkook and V were fast asleep as ususal, Jimin was trying to get to sleep and Jhope was with his ipod as he begged the guard on letting him have it.

Weirdly, he just couldn’t fall asleep. Sungjong, Myungsoo and Hoya were on their beds. Hoya closed his eyes and tugged the blanket on him but he couldn’t sleep. * were they too tired? We didn’t do much today * He thought of his dongsaengs, L and the maknae. He sighed softly.

For Rapmon’s side, the three of them couldn’t sleep. Jin turned and faced the wall and his fingers gently played with the necklace on his neck and the ring on his finger. Na Rae was the only thing on his mind, almost every night. The lack of skinship made him crazy. How he wished she was there with him. He could hug her, kiss her, compliment her. * Just how long more till we can be together sweetheart. I miss you so much I could die Jang Na Rae * He thought and kicked the blanket.

Same goes for Suga and everyday, he would came up for a piece of lyrics. It was some sort of healing to him. It just kinda heals his heart from everything. Even though he didn’t really talk or share much, he was quite emotional. He missed Kaelyn but he missed Na Rae more. He missed his family, Bangtan. He missed the old days, the old Bangtan. Every one changed after being prisoned and it just didn’t felt right. Suga yawned and was drifted to sleep.

Rapmon was staring at the metal door, looking out from the grill at eye-level. The lights along the corridor was too bright, light rays were shining through, casting it into the cell. He couldn’t sleep. He wanted to see Miss Jae but she was done for that day and went home.

He sighed and got onto his bed. He was thankful that Sunggyu and Dongwoo were asleep or they looked like they were. He was lost in thoughts. Lifeless. He hated this side of him. He was in his thoughts and got really emotional, tears started flowing down, staining his face, his pillow and even his shirt. He sobbed hard. He started blaming himself hard. Part of it was he thought back of BlockB and felt really guilty. Rapmon have never stopped feeling guilty when it comes to matters of Na Rae.

Sunggyu furrowed his eyebrows and took a little peak at the bunk bed just near the door. * da is he crying about? * he thought and went back to sleep. Dongwoo was sleeping like a dead man. Woohyun was just looking through some old magazines given by the guards.

Woohyun looked over and wondered why Rapmon was crying. He softened. * Dude must be hard on himself. He looked younger than us…. What is he, such a young boy doing in a prison… * He thought and softened. He then, walked over and silently placed his packet of tissue beside his pillow without him knowing and went back to his bed and got ready to sleep.

Hard for Rapmon to fall asleep but eventually everyone slept soundly through the next morning.

Duty alarm was heard throughout the building and thirteen of them were forced out fo their cells for cleaning. Profanity were heard from Rapmon, Suga, Sunggyu, Dongwoo and Hoya.

They were spilt in groups according to their cell. Older team and the maknae team. Rapmon’s group was assigned to toilet cleaning and Jungkook’s group was assigned to wash all the bed linens.

Jin took the pails and had them filled with water and dip the rugs in. He sighed before giving the old dirty stained wall a good scrub. Suga cursed as he took the one of the rugs and did what Jin was doing. The stench was unbearable. He cursed again. Rapmon wasn’t really keen in doing, he leaned his back against the door and looked at the other five who was cleaning.

Sunggyu and Dongwoo didn’t care. As long as they did what they were told even though they were unwilling, it might be the fastest way to get out. Sunggyu closed an eye because Rapmon cried for whatever reason he had. Woohyun glanced at Rapmon and wondered why he cried last night.

“ Hey you alright? “ He asked as he rinsed the rug.

“ Are you stupid? I bet you are “ Rapmon sarcastically said.

“ No harm man~ was worried, you looked down. “ Woohyun shrugged as he squeezed the rug ad took a peak at the mirror, making sure his hair wasn’t messy.

Rapmon rolled his eyes. * Why is a pretty boy even here in a prison * He thought with a poker face.

“ that er standing at the door, better start cleaning or I’ll stuff all this ed up rugs down your throat “ Dongwoo snapped.

“ Chill Dongwoo hyung~ Its alright. I’ll help you~ Helping is caring ya know~ I’ll do your share “ WOohyun gave him a little wink and back to cleaning the toilets.

Rapmon was surprised by his answer. It was actually the first time someone offered help. Someone actually wanted to help. He felt bad and took a piece of rug and rinsed it, and started cleaning the stains of the mirrors.

He saw himself in the reflection as he scrubed and cleaned the mirror. He was shocked by how he looked. He lost so much weight, his face was so thin and his cheek bones were just so obvious and that hideous eyebags.

* Damn Kim Namjoon. You’re useless. Look at you. Useless piece of . Nothing ever goes your way. Life is useless. Better off dead. * He thought and the next moment he knew, he was punching the mirror and his knuckles were bleeding. Bits of glass were cut and stuck in on his fingers. It was bleeding profusely.

Woohyun opened the first aid box that was on the wall outside the toilet that no one ever noticed. He took a few bandages and attended to Rapmon. He was taken aback by his actions, he pulled back but Woohyun grabbed his hand back. “ Quit it pal. You’re bleeding alright. “ He sighed and cleaned the bood away and did bandaged up for him.

Rapmn felt weird. “ Kamsahae. But don’t meddle with me next time. Mind your buisness…. “ He hissed softly and left. He looked back for awhile and turned to go. “ that was first…. “ He mumbled. Jin and Suga saw what he did and somehw changed their thinking about Infinite, or maybe just only Woohyun.By then, Bangtan knew WOohyun was the kindest out of the six.