Chapter 1: New Environment.

1004 ( Trilogy to B.M.L & S.L.A )

Everything seemed dull and colourless. Unlike any other normal days where the wind blew, the birds chirped and the butterflies flew, it was terrifyingly quiet. Only the sounds of footsteps on the cold concrete floor echoed through the hallway. The quietness gave shivers down their spines.

A block of spring green was seen and that was their colour of the jumpers they were wearing. Guilt, anger, unhappiness were shown on their faces as they were brought to their cell by the guards.

One by one, they got their cell ID checked and entered their respective cell. Fortunately, they were all put into the same cell. The large metal door was closed after them with a loud noise. “ You’ll be here until further notice and I will not tolerate any nonsense from you seven. “ The guard hissed and left. His footsteps echoed down the hallway until it was gone.

Rapmon screamed and hit the metal bars frustratingly while Jhope and Suga tried to pull him back. Rapmon couldn’t control himself, he was screaming and shouting. Profanity were heard down the corridor.

After a few minutes of ranting, he finally calmed his down. He was sweating all over too.

“ HIM! LOOK WHAT HE HAD DONE TO US! HE THREATENED US WITH THOSE DAMN DRUGS AND PUT US INTO ING JAIL. Just damn it! “ Rapmon shouted and punched the wall so hard, he thought his fingers broke.

Jin called for the cell taker and the doctor from the jail clinic arrived shortly with medication. She examined Rapmon’s fingers and put on bandages for him and advised him not to do anything extreme from now onwards and left without saying any further.

Suga looked at his jumper and cursed under his breath. Same goes to the others.

“ Green of all colours. Im not a ing grass! “ Jungkook cursed and sighed, trudging to a corner of the other side of the cell and slumped his body down onto the cold concrete floor.

Jimin didn’t say anything. He was quiet since they entered the cell. It was like everything became meaningless to him, to them. V stood there with his back leaning against the wall with memories flashed through his head, where he had the drugs with him till he was caught by the police. “ damn it “ He hissed softly.

“ we shouldn’t be worrying for ourselves. Na Rae’s still out there! She must be terrified. I miss her so much suddenly. “ V stated with a sigh.

With just Na Rae’s name, the cell became quiet. Neither of them were talking. Their eyes were red and tears welled up in their eyes. Yeah, they miss her and they thought she was still out there alone. Bangtan had no idea that the authority of the high ranks had forced and put her into Angel Orphanage.

Everyone was hoping that nothing bad happened to her. Jimin looked down and saw the numbers on his shirt and even the strap on his wrist had the numbers. * 100405….100405…. * He recided the numbers in his head again and again.

“ 100405…. “ He mumbled.

V looked over at his direction and saw him fumbling with the strap on his wrist and he looked at his own strap on his wrist. There they were, the numbers were there. V’s number was 100406.

One by one. The rest checked the numbers on their jumpers and the strap on their wrists.

“ ing hell. Now we’re stuck in some ing jail clinic some ing clinic that doesn’t even has a proper name. 1004 Jail Clinic huh?~ Its not cool you bunch of pussys. And ing out of nowhere we’re identified by numbers not by our names. This is sick. THIS IS ING SICK. JUST ING LET ME OUT OF HERE!!!! “ Rapmon started to rage, he was screaming again, he was going crazy.

The guard came and asked them to keep their nose level down and threatened them. Rapmon pushed himself over onto the metal bars and reached his had out, grabbing onto the guard’s collar with both hands, slamming his body onto the metal bar. He didn’t care if the fingers on his right hand hurts like hell.

“ Let me out of here. You should be catching that not me, not us! LET ME OUT OF HERE! “ Rapmon screamed right into his face and spat on him.

“ Convict 100403! I suggest you quit your act now and let go of me. “ The guard snapped.

“  I HAVE A ING NAME. IM GONNA KILL YOU. LET ME OUT OF HERE. LET ME OUT OF THIS 1004 JAIL CLINIC! Let me out this sick place. “ Rapmon screamed and shouted as he kept pulling the guard, slamming his body against the metal bars, causing the guard the groan in pain.

The guard reached out to his pocket and pulled the electricto and jabbed it right to Rapmon’s chest and Rapmon collapsed onto the floor, releasing him.

“ One more nonsense from this cell, you gonna get it from me. No dinner for you tonight. YOU SEVEN. “ The guard straightened out his uniform and left furiously.

 

The sun was slowly setting and sooner, later, night came. Rapmon was lying on one of the bunk beds, still unconscious. Na Rae was still on their mind. Instead of worrying for themselves, they were worried for her. Jungkook’s stomach growled hungrily, followed by Jimin’s.

“ too bad, we’re not gonna have dinner “ Suga frowned and rolled his eyes. He was hungry too. All of them were hungry.

Rapmon moved and moaned in pain as he regained consciousness. “ Damn it “ He cursed under his breath as he sat up from the bed.

“ Hyung… they’re not giving us dinner today “ Jungkook kinda complained and sulked.

“ Then don’t. We shall not beg. We aint no beggars. Im gonna try to get us all out of here. We’re gonna get out of here. Trust me. “ Rapmon stated, half doubting himself.

Just then, the jail clinic doctor came. Her heels echoed down the corridor.

“ I’m Miss Jae, doctor of 1004 Jail Clinic and I’ll be assisting to all your needs till you guys are out of here. “ She smiled.

Jhope smirked and looked away. * at least there’s a y doctor here… * He thought and shook his thought away.

“ I don’t give a damn on who you are. “ Suga hissed.

Rapmon gave her a distrusting look and let out a smirk. * right. Assisting to our needs. Im gonna make use of you, little girl * He thought, keeping his poker face on.

“ I don’t care if you give a damn about me, but im not sure if you don’t give a damn about your dinner. Im gonna set you free from your cell for just a little while for dinner. “ She smiled and fumbled with the keys, unlocking the heavy metal door.

 

* I must be dreaming. Is angel on my side? Or just a demon in disguise. * Jimin thought.