Chapter 25: What A Bad Day.

1004 ( Trilogy to B.M.L & S.L.A )

Night went past in a blink of an eye and it was morning again. She didn’t had a good sleep or in fact, she couldn’t sleep. She was afraid that something might happen to Rapmon or afraid that he might left in the middle of the night. She woke up and turned to the side to check, and sighing in relief to still see him there.

Rapmon couldn’t sleep as well. He greeted and smiled at her when she woke up, making her smile too. It was a sad smile and anyone could see it. Both of them took turns and washed up.

“ I’ll go get you some breakfast before you  go okay? Wait for me here Namjoon oppa “ She said. She was scared and she hoped nothing would happen.

She left her room and quickly made her way down to the canteen. Seven pairs of eyes were on her as she entered the eatery and made her way to the food table. She didn’t care and couldn’t bother about it. What was important to her at that moment was only Rapmon that she cared so much for.

She took a few things off the food table, of course, with banana milk as usual. What was unusual was she didn’t put the food on a food tray. She was gonna take all the food up and eat it together with Rapmon.

Jongup went over and greeted her while he took more food. He took an apple tart and gave it to her with a smile. Na Rae lightly smiled. Jongup continued smiling and patted her head lightly. “ Thanks Jongup ah…. Im gonna go up and eat. Im not joining you guys today… mianhae “ She stated and Jongup nodded and went back to his seat.

Sungyeol came and blocked the exit, pretending her to go upstairs.

“ Move. “ She hissed.

He just stood there without a word and his expression wasn’t good. Jongup felt bad and sorry as he couldn’t do anything. Youngjae looked at her and his heart hurts. * Did she cry last night? Her eyes looked swollen * He thought.

“ Im gonna tell the caretakers about it “ Sungyeol snapped.

Na Rae’s face changed. “ Please? Just this once… cant you, Lee Sungyeol? “ She hissed.

Sungyeol was taken aback by the way she called him. It was the first time she has ever called him by his full name. Na Rae rolled his eyes and waited for him to move away from the exit.

“ We’re all going to tell… Its dangerous having that kind of here…. “ Sungyeol said and shrugged.

“ Mind your word, Lee Sungyeol. Say it again, and you’ll see what’ll happen “ Na Rae snapped. The tension was high and the atmosphere was so tense.

“ I said move! “ She snapped and tried to budge him what Yongguk grabbed her wrist and stopped her.

“ I know he’s someone you know but still, its dangerous “ He said.

Na Rae pushed her way through the exit and it was a long hard difficult way for her to try to get away from their grips. By the commotion, Rapmon has already noticed something was wrong and he was afraid he was not going to say goodbye to her before leaving.

Rapmon waited for he to return to her room. He was nervous.

Sungyeol and Yongguk went to tell the caretakers and they made their way up to Na Rae’s room. By that time, she was really freaking out. Rapmon hasn’t eaten anything, and she didn’t want him ti get caught.

“ Please don’t~  Please… I beg you Please don’t this~ Please. “ She begged. She was on the verge of tears.

She kept pulling the caretakers back but they were too strong for her. “ PLEASE JUST LET HIM BE~ Please can you just do this once for me~ “ She burst into tears at last.

The caretakers were outside of her room. “ Oppa…. Namjoon oppa “ She sobbed. The door swung opened and there was no one inside. They went into her room and did a thorough check in her room and there was no one. Rapmon was gone without saying goodbye to her.

She cried heartbreakingly and her legs gave way, making her fell on her knees. The banana milk was spilled on the floor long ago. It was too much for her. The caretakers searched and left, leaving them alone.

* Stay healthy babybear. I’ll see you real soon~ Fighting Jang Na Rae * He thought and made his way out of Angel Orphanage and on his way to his desired destination.

Na Rae went into her room, still crying. “ O..oppa? “ Her voice croaked.She looked out of the window. * He must;ve escaped from the window. Be safe oppa. Be safe * She thought as she sobbed.

Youngjae’s heart ache so much seeing her like that. Jongup frowned and Zelo was really quiet that day. The three of them didn’t want to tell. Himchan didn’t know what to say and Daehyun was just too stunned to say anything after what had happened.

Yongguk was guilty, he felt guilty. Same went for Sungyeol. It was the first time for the seven of them to see her so heartbroken like that, especially for BAP. The food was all messed up and she had no mood to eat after all had happened. Her tears were still rolling down onto her face as she stared out the window.

All seven were standing outside of her room, looking at her back. Daehyun went to her, feeling sorry. “ Na Rae ah “ He gently hold her hand.

Na Rae swung her hand away in anger. “ Stay away from me Jung Daehyun “ She hissed and he was taken aback too. She swallowed hard and left her room, to see the other six outside. Himchan avoided eye contact and lowered his head.

She walked to Sungyeol, who was standing at the corner of the stairs just right beside her room. She clenched her teeth hard and gave Sungyeol a hard slap across his face and followed by a punch on his face.

The others were all surprised by her actions but didn’t dare say anything. She turned her direction to Yongguk, giving him a hard glare and walked away, disappearing down the corridor.

 

Yongguk sighed and walked away. Himchan followed after him and Daehyun was hurt. Jongup was frowning and Zelo was frightened at what had just happened awhile ago. It was too much for him too and stayed by Jongup. Youngjae looked at the floor with all the food being smashed and spilled milk and sighed.

She didn’t had her breakfast and was out of sight. Youngjae was worried and Yongguk too. Her words, life was like a rollercoaster was in his mind. Yongguk sighed.

“ Has anyone seen Na Rae? “ Yongguk asked the guys in the common room. Everyone shook their head and shrugged. He was getting worried.

It was already late afternoon. “ She hasn’t eaten anything. That’s all I know. “ Jongup was worried.

“ If I know it was going to be like that, I would have asked her to eat first…. At least by then she would have ate something…. “ Daehyun sighed. He was apologetic. He was going to apologise to her.

“ She was really scary, like the hard Jang Na Rae was back. Like when she first entered Angel Orphanage. I have never hear her call our full name. the way she called Daehyunnie hyung and Sungyeol were just omg. “ Zelo freaked out.

“ We came a long way to get closer to her, it was going fine and good and now all this has to happen. Back to square one really. “ Youngjae commented.

 

Yongguk sighed. He was really guilty and he left the common room. He needed some time alone.