Chapter 27: Please Hear Me Out, Baby?

1004 ( Trilogy to B.M.L & S.L.A )

Another sad and cold night for her. She hated being like that but she just couldn’t helped it. She didn’t want to hurt anymore but she couldn’t control it. She was blaming hard on herself.

She sat on the concrete bench on the rooftop with her legs propped up ad her head was low. She was crying again. With a heartache, he approached behind her and softened when he saw her crying again. He sat down beside her and waited for her to finish crying.

She took a peak at who it was and was surprised, crying even more. Of all people, Youngjae was the one she didn’t want, seeing her cry. She tried to control her tears and wiped her tears away but her tears kept on flowing down.

Youngjae remained silent and she found it weird. * Why isnt he saying anything just like the others…just like Yongguk… * She thought. She wiped her tears away again and again. She put her legs down on the ground, making Youngkae look at her. She wiped her tears for the last time and stood up, leaving but he grabbed her wrist and stopped her.

Weird, she was feeling weird. Weird yet familiar rush of feeling ran to through her. She turned around and avoided his eye contact, embarrassed. She tried to clear due to embarrassment as a tear slipped down from her eye.

Youngjae reached out and wiped the tear away with his thumb. She wanted to piss him off but her words were stuck in . He made her sit down again and smiled.

“ Hear me out baby “ He said with a soft voice that melted her heart. The word baby made her giddy.

She gulped and lowered her head. Her heart was reacting weirdly and she hated it. Youngjae looked at her heartedly with a little smile and his heart was obvious.

“ We were afraid something would happen. We were worried for you and we’re really sorry if we did make you pissed off. I know you were and you still are now… “ Youngjae stated and she listened to him.

“ We didn’t know who he was since you didn’t tell us about your story. Im sorry, we’re really sorry. Me, Zelo and Jongup didn’t plan to tell actually. It was Daehyun and Himchan that wanted to tell. Of course, that idiot Sungyeol too. As for Yongguk hyung~ He really contemplated on whether to tell or not. He didn’t want to but he was worried and that made him tell tale. Don’t hate Yongguk hyung Na Rae ah~ He meant good for all of us. He cared for you “ He continued.

A tear slipped down onto her face again and he wiped it away with his fingers again. “ Don’t cry ~ It really hurts seeing you like that. It hurts me “ He said. She was affected, affected by his words. His words were sweet and she was giddy.

“ Mianhae… oppa. “ She apologised sincerely.

Yongguk was thankful that there was Youngjae. If Youngjae wasn’t around, he wouldn’t know what to do anymore. Both of them were on the rooftop for quite some time and Na Rae somehow calmed down, thanks to Youngjae.

The cold wind blew strongly and she shivered. He took his jacket off and put it around her shoulder.

 

The alarm rang the next morning for breakfast and one by one appeared at the eatery. Sungyeol skipped breakfast due to an indigestion and was resting in his room. As usual, Daehyun was the first to sit down and eat. He was still alittle affected by the incident. * I hope everything’s fine…. * He thought as he ate his yogurt first.

Down next, was Moon and Zelo. Zelo was on his board again, heading to the food table with Jongup. Jongup’s eyes lit up when he saw banana milk and he softened. “ I wonder how she is “ He mumbled. Zelo heard and nodded. “ Lets ask Youngjae hyung later when he comes down “ Zelo stated and skipped to the meat section.

Jongup took his food and sat down at the table too. Himchan came down next, followed by Youngjae.

“ How was last night? Did she cold shoulder you too? “ The curious maknae asked.

Youngjae shok his head and drank his hot chocolate. Himchan rolled his eyes, without uttering a word.

“ woah! She’s so biased! “ Zelo couldn’t believe it.

Jongup felt a little uneasy and somehow offended? It wasn’t fair. Why only Youngjae? They don’t know the reason why. Jongup and Youngjae were worried as she didn’t come down for breakfast. Was she still pissed and angry?

As expected, she still couldn’t face them. She needed some time to get over it. Jongup saved the cookie bars and banana milks for her. Yongguk didn’t come down for breakfast too. He was repenting on her words. Her words were still lingering on his mind. He was hurt. He didn’t felt good and he wasn’t feeling well.

She was alone at the common room, sitting on her favourite armchair with her head resting lightly on the headrest. Weird, she didn’t feel hungry all day. Weird, she didn’t see any of them. * Did they really avoid getting into my way? Were they afraid of me giving them cold shoulder? * She thought.

Her eyelids started to become heavier and heavier and she fell asleep on her favourite armchair. Yongguk traipsed down the stairs and went to the vending machine outside the common room to get his can of orange soda and saw her. He sighed. He was full of guilt. He walked over to her and softened.

He sat down on the chair and sighed again. It reminded him of the first day when Na Rae first came. Just the both of them in the common room, sitted like that. Back then, she was cold and she didn’t open up to anyone. She was back to that image again after what happened.

Yongguk covered her with his jacket to make sure she doesn’t get a cold later on. * She lost weight * It was the first thing that came to his mind. He really cared for her like she was his real sister.

“ Mian… I really am sorry. “ He apologised.

He repented and thought a lot and he treasured her so much. “ Girl…. You know much I wanna know about you. Why wont you tell me anything about you…. Just like how I didn’t tell you everything about myself “ He sighed.

* I hope you’re happy Jang Na Rae… I really hope. I’ll do anything to make you forgive and not hate me * Younguk thought and frowned. His heart ached.

 

Rapmon was on his way to his desired destination and he was glad he made his escape before getting caught by those caretakers. He leaned his body against the damp cold wall, looking at the grand building. “ Im ing her. Im finally here. I’ll you down “ He muttered and a smirk appeared on his face.