Chapter 23: Sweet Dreams, Babybear.

1004 ( Trilogy to B.M.L & S.L.A )

An awkward atmosphere but she broke it by giving a smile to Youngjae as they went up to the rooftop. She never knew that place but that night, thanks to him, she got to know the rooftop of Angel Orphanage.

The wind blew and the trees swayed, the ruffling and shuffling sound made by the fallen leaves on the fall echoed. Youngjae took his cardigan off and put it around her shoulder. She thanked and smiled. The moon was shining brightly that night and her necklace shined brightly under it.

“ that’s a nice necklace “ He complimented.

Na Rae smiled and gently twirled it in between her fingers. * Of course. It was Jin who gave it to me * She thought.

“ It’s pretty because of you. You made the necklace pretty, not the other way round “ He complimented on her again and she blushed lightly. She hasn’t heard such compliments in a long time.

She never knew Youngjae had this side of him. He was, good with words. He looked at her and thought how on earth did his heart opened up. His heart raced and his blood pressure increased. He was feeling a little hot.

“ Na Rae ah “ He called.

* please don’t confess Youngjae ah… jebal…. * She thought and her heart pounded nervously.

Youngjae hesitated and gulped nervously. He wanted to tell her his feelings but he shook his head and shrugged in the head. “ Nothing… “ He smiled. She softened and was thankful yet apologetic to him.

He reached out and curled a strand of her hair behind her ear and she couldn’t helped but blush. * Gwiyowo * He thought.

They spend some time on the rooftop and decided to return to downstairs as it had started raining suddenly. He fixed her bangs neatly and smiled warmly. “ Dry yourself, wash up and have a good night.. be warm….. “ He stated as he fixed his cardigan properly on her shoulder.

“ Ne… Youngjae oppa…you too. “ She said.

“ Have a good night Na Rae ah…. “ He said gently.

“ I’ll see you tomorrow~ “ She smiled and turned and headed to her bedroom, closing the door behind her.

Youngjae took a last glance over to her door and went to his room. He closed the door behind him and put his palm against his chest and listened to his heartbeat. The corner of his lips curled into a little smile and went to take a shower.

Na Rae put her palm over her chest. She listened to how her heart reacted and shook her head. “ Stay loyal Jang Na Rae. Stay loyal to Jin… “ She told herself.

 

Rapmon cursed when it started to rain and it was raining heavier and heavier. On the bright side, he was glad as the streets were quiet, everyone went indoors due to the rain. * Angel Orphanage…. How do I get there from here damn it…. I certainly need a map… I should’ve brought that old map I found in the prison. * He thought and cursed again.

He closed his eyes and tried to recall the directions. As though luck was on his side, his eyes shot opened. He suddenly remembered the direction as he had been looking and figuring the way to it. “ That’s it.. im coming “ He muttered and headed to the desied direction.

After almost two hours of walking, he stopped in front of Angel Orphanage. He was panting slightly and he was exhausted. He climbed over the fence and dusted the dust off of his jumpsuit and that old black hoodie. His lime green jumpsuit has gone mouldy and dirty. It wasn’t obvious anymore.

He went around, trying to figure out which room she was in. He was trying to look at the windows to figure out. One of the lights was switched off and he was disappointmented. * Come on…. Please just come over to the window for once…. * He recited mentally.

As though there was magic, as though she heard him, she walked over to her table near the window to take search for something. Rapmon’s eyes widened and his heart tightened. There he saw his girl, Na Rae but it wasn’t for long as she disappeared into the inner part of her room.

Rapmon knew which room was hers. He looked around for stones and his eyes lit up when he found several stones and got them all picked up. He took one and threw it at her window.

Na Rae turned around and furrowed her eyebrows. “ what was that? “ She mumbled but didn’t cared.

Rapmon threw another stone at her window and she rolled her eyes. “ What the is it… could it Sungyeol that childish kid “ She mumbled again.

He did it for the third and fourth time and she got really irritated. She walked towards the window but Rapmon managed to hid himself before she could notice him. She opened her window and the cold breeze blew in. * Maybe’s the wind playing a prank on me * She thought and went out of her room to the vending machine, leaving the window opened.

Rapmon climbed the walls up and he cursed as he was really worn out. He peeped into her room and was glad that she wasn’t around. He quickly used his last strength, pulling himself up and over, stumbling over the window and into her room. HE sighed in relief. “ won half the battle. You’re awesome Kim Namjoon “ He complimented himself while he panted.

Na Rae came back to her room after getting herself a bottle of banana milk. Rapmon quickly stood up and waited for her to come in. She came in and closed the door behind her and stopped in shock and surprised. The thing she has never thought of has happened.

She didn’t know what to say. She was happy, delighted to see Rapmon but she just couldn’t open to say something.

Rapmon smiled and spread his arms wide open. “ I miss you girl… I miss you Na Rae ah “ He lowered his voice slightly, not to let the others hear it.

“ Come here “ He assured her and she started to cry.

Rapmon smiled again and walked towards her, pulling her into a tight hug. “ Uljima…. Yah…Don’t cry pabo… “ He spoke softly. He too, shed tears as he hugged her tightly.

“ Oppa… “ Her voice croaked from the crying.

“ Hush hush~ “ Rapmon consoled her as he patted gently on her back.

“ I miss you too, I miss you so much. I miss all of you so much. I saw the rest on the news two nights ago… “ She sobbed.

Rapmon smiled. He knows she misses everyone, he knows she misses Jin. He broke the hug and wiped her tears off of her face with his thumb. “ You already knew I escaped since you watched the news “ He stated.

“ Im sorry for everything Na Rae. I couldn’t protect you in the end, I was selfish. I broke the promise with BlockB for not taking good care of you. Im sorry. I shouldn’t have done it. I really regretted on doing it but Im gonna finish it Na Rae. Im gonna end everything “ Rapmon said as he touched her hair softly.

Na Rae reached out to his face and touched it. She sobbed. “ You slimmed down. Look at the stubs on your chin. They didn’t let you shave? “ She commented. Rapmon let out a chuckle.

She smiled after hearing his chuckle.

“ Is the rest alright? Is Jin okay? “ She concerned.

Rapmon told her everything that happened in 1004 Jail Clinic and she listened without interrupting.

“ ah oppa! Kidoh came… to visit me “ She told him.

He nodded. “ I know. He came to prison because you asked him to and he told us where you were and we were all shocked. “ He said. Rapmon made her lay on bed and he tucked the blanket over her.

“ Still having those nightmares? “ He asked caringly.

“ yeah. Had it a few weeks ago “ She answered.

“ Have a good sleep tonight babybear “ Rapmon softened and smiled.

Na Rae smiled and she was really glad to see Rapmon. It was so long since she also heard him call her babybear.

“ Have a really good sleep because your Namjoon oppa is here~ “ Rapmon smiled and winked, making her giggle.

“ Oppa… will you still be here when I wake up tomorrow? “ She asked. She was afraid.

He smiled. “ Yeah. I was planning to leave actually but you’ve really got a cosy room Jang Na Rae. 100% better than that sticky disgusting cell I had. “ He laughed. Both of them laughed.

“ Now sleep “ He ordered and she closed her eyes.

Rapmon tugged the blanket tightly over her and closed the window, making sure she doesn’t catch a cold. He stayed beside her all night. “ I will settle everything with that bastard, get the rest out of the stupid prison and get you out of here too…. Its only a matter of time. Just wait a bit more, Na Rae ah “ He mumbled really softly.

He saw the necklace on her neck and he sighed. He felt sorry. He felt guilty losing his necklace. He planted a kiss on her forehead.

“ Sweetdreams, Babybear. “