Chapter 7: Visitor.

1004 ( Trilogy to B.M.L & S.L.A )

It has been a week since they were being sent to wherever they need to be. Neither of them liked where they were but they were all trying to adapt the place. Bangtan, all seven of them were trying their very best to adapt, including Rapmon but he was the slowest.

Rapmon’s will power of getting out increased everyday while the other six were trying hard not to lose hope too but, they were all slowly giving in. Living in 1004 Jail Clinic wasn’t that bad afterall.

Na Rae too, was trying her best in adapting to the orphanage, and of course, adapting to the six guys, BAP too.

The sun was scorching hot, making so dry. She headed to the vending machine located outside the common area and counted her coins. Surprisingly, she still has her wallet with her.

She thought the coins were enough till she checked the price and sighed. “ Damn. This place really ….. “ She mumbled to herself and was about to turn away when Daehyun appeared.

Daehyun inserted all his coins into the machine and smiled. “ My treat~ now choose what you want “ He said. She shook her head, indicating a no but he kept asking her to choose her drink.

“ Alright. Thanks.. “ She thanked him and pressed the button and the banana milk was dispensed.

“ oooo banana milk~ not a bad choice~ “ Daehyun giggled.

Na Rae went into the common room with her milk and sat on the couch near the window. It was her favourite spot ever since she arrived. Weirdly, she was kinda expecting the guys to be there but they were not, except Daehyun.

Daehyun came to keep her company as his friends were nowhere to be seen.

“ You- “ Both of them spoke.

“ Go on~ you first “ Daehyun let her. He was surprised to see her opening to say something first for the first time.

“ How old are you?... Im just curious “ Na Rae asked.

“ Born in the year 1993~ what about you “ He asked while he took a mouth of his milo.

“ 1995 “ She sighed a little.

Daehyun smiled. “ wow so Im oppa… feels good to be called oppa afterall so so so so long “ He chuckled and Na Rae gave him an irritated look, shaking her head.

“ No. Im not gonna call you oppa…. “ She rolled her eyes.

She looked around but it was just only Daehyun. Where were the five other guys? It doesn’t seem like ususal. It was unusual. He companied her for some time and left for a shower.

She drank her banana milk and thought of those days when she was still in high school. She missed Bangtan so much, she started tearing. The ring on her finger wasn’t shining anymore. Her heart ached for Bangtan, especially Jin. She couldn’t wipe her tears away, not letting anyone see it. She wondered about Jungkook’s girlfriend, Hyojin and Suga’s girlfriend, Kae Lyn too.

But, someone saw it. Someone saw her tears, someone saw her crying. It was Youngjae. He happened to pass by and saw it. * Having a hard time? Whats her story really? * He thought and leaned his back against the wall outside the common area.

One of the caretaker came and approached Na Rae.

“ You have a visitor Miss Na Rae “ She said.

* Visitor? Since when did we have visitors? I….havent had any visitors before * Youngjae thought and left to tell the others about her having a visitor.

“ visitor? Who is it? “ She asked but the caretaker just shrugged and led her to the office.

The six guys waited outside for her, spying and trying their best to eavesdrop. Na Rae’s eyes widdened when she saw who it was. She has never expected it to be him. 

 

It was Kidoh. Jin Hyosang who came to visit her. He smiled and showed a peace sign when he saw her came in. * Who is he….. * BAP thought in sync. The door closed behind her as she took her seat.

“ k…ki….Hyo…hyosang ah “ She stuttered.

The smile on Kidoh’s face became wider. “ Im glad you didn’t forget me. You forget on adding an oppa behind it “ He joked.

Zelo inserted his little mic through the gap between the floor and the door, trying to make out what they were talking about. “ no. why would she call someone oppa…. She doesn’t even want to call me oppa “ Daehyun complained.

“ Oppa. Hyosang oppa “ She called him.

Himchan laughed at his dongsaeng as he continued to listen. Daehyun rolled his eyes and whined.

“ I miss you Na Rae ah~ and Im sorry that this happened to you. “ Kidoh frowned.

Na Rae shook her head and told him that she was okay. In reality, she wasn’t okay, she was not okay at all.

“ Did you visit him? “ She asked the twin.

Kidoh shook his head. “ No I haven’t. I thought of visiting you first. Damn those high ranks. You’re not a kid, they shouldn’t put you in here “ He hissed a little.

“ I know “ She said softly.

Yongguk softened as he continued to listen, including the rest.

“ I’ll find ways to get you out of here. But first, don’t think too much okay. I miss you so much Na Rae ah “ Kidoh stated as he held her hand.

The corner of her lips curled into a little smile that made the guys outside go crazy.

“ I miss you too Hyosang oppa~ I thought…. I thought.. you “ She couldn’t continue but smiled.

Kidoh smiled too. “ You know Im always around… just like the old times “ He said and instructed her to come closer and hugged her tightly. “ Wait and I’ll get you out. I’ll try to visit them as soon as possible “ He stated and patted her back gently. She nodded.

“ I’ll come back again~ eat well and sleep well Na Rae ah~ “ Kidoh said. He was about to cry but her held in.

“ Thank you for coming “ She thanked him and waited for him to go and left the room.

BAP had already left before they came out. Youngjae couldn’t deny that her smile was pretty. The rest thought so too. * you have a pretty smile. I don’t know whats going on but just keep smiling like that * They thought. They couldn’t deny it.

* Interesting * Yongguk thought.