Chapter 8: Lost?.

1004 ( Trilogy to B.M.L & S.L.A )

The sky was dark and it was raining again. It has been raining quite often now and then. Bangtan was in their cell, doing their own stuffs and Rapmon was trying to pick the lock again.

Jhope sighed while he looked at his friend. He wanted to stop him and ask him to give up, he didn’t know what to do because Rapmon wouldn’t listen. The rest were giving in slowly. If they behave, they might be released earlier than expected. The six of them almost had the same thinking except Rapmon, the leader. Stubborn.

Jungkook was the obvious, perfect role model of giving up. He layed on his bed and whistled. * Im starting to like this place. We don’t even have to wash our own clothes. But damn those cleaning chores * He thought and softened as he looked at the photo on the wall. It was a photo of him and Hyojin. * I hope you’re fine too baby… hope you and Na Rae are fine * He thought.

V looked at Rapmon and shook his head in disbelief. It’s a week now and yet, Rapmon still didn’t want to give up. V was getting irritated by him slowly, day by day.

“ Namjoon hyung~ just give in will you? we can get out of here even faster if we give in and obey all rules.. its easier like that “ V hissed and threw some common sense into the leader but it didn’t help.

“ Shut up Taehyung. Don’t talk to me if you don’t wanna help~ I don’t give a damn about you guys giving in or not, I know Im not and Im gonna fight till the end. Nobody is to stop me. Hear me? “ Rapmon snapped and continued with the lock.

Frustrated, Rapmon hit the metal bars hard and kicked it hard, and screamed loudly. V couldn’t stand it anymore and he charged towards the leader and threw a punch at him.

Everyone was surprised that V actually dared to hit Rapmon. Of course, Rapmon would punch back. The two boys were fighting with each other in the cell and the five of them were trying to stop the fight. Despite V being the first to punch him, Rapmon was the one winning.

Rapmon didn’t care anymore, he didn’t care if V was his family. He threw punches at him like he was his enemy. Soon, the guards came and unlocked the door and tried their best to stop the fight.

With the guards help, V and Rapmon were pulled away from each other and the seven of them were released immediately for early lunch break but they got their eyes on V and Rapmon, especially Rapmon.

Six members, he lost one and he doesn’t even know if the five of them were on his side. He didn’t want to care about V anymore since he hit him first. He didn’t want to care about anyone anymore. If the rest of them are not going to help him, He’s going alone.

Rapmon was going to fight alone and he has mentally prepared it. As long as he could get out of 1004 Jail Clinic.

* you Kim Taehyung.. you. How dare you just punch me. * He thought. Rapmon didn’t join the others for lunch. He was somewhere out at the field where the grass had all died.

The lunch break was over and they were asked to do community work again. This time was washing the bedsheets from all the cells. As usual, everyone did except Rapmon. He didn’t want to waste time on stupid things.

Jimin patted and gave a light squeeze on V’s shoulder. “ you know his temper.. it’ll be fine “ Jimin said smiling. He want to be positive. V didn’t utter a word, he just did what he was told to do. Suga sighed as well as Jin too. Jhope was worried for his friend.

News of the fight has traveled to Miss Jae and she shook her head. “ This is not going to work. “ She mumbled and touched her chin, thinking of something.

Rapmon was busy searching for tools and something caught his eyes. He smirked. He found a tiny little pieve of metal rod with a sharp edge on one side. “ This is it. Give me more luck next time. Bigger luck please “ He muttered under his breath and kept the piece with him in his green jumper. * This will come in useful * He thought.

Day past like that and they were asked get back to their cell again but there were changes. They were split up this time. V, Jimin, Jhope and Jungkook were separated from Suga, Jin and Rapmon into another cell.

“ Something that you don’t want to happen just needs to happen. Look at us being separated now. Damn “ Jin hissed softly. Suga agreed in silence. Same goes to the four of them in another cell.

Jungkook started to cry again. “ I feel like so insecure now with just only the four of us. “ He cried.

Rapmon didn’t go back to the cell yet. He was asked to see Miss Jae in the office. He didn’t know anything about the separation. Rapmon was not as rough as last time. Miss Jae had ordered burger for him.

“ you should eat. I bet you must be hungry and missing it so much since you end up here. “ She smiled.

He shook his head and rejected her offer and lied that he was not hungry but his stomach betrayed him by growling loudly. “ “ He muttered a curse under his breath. He was embarrassed.

“ Eat it~ “ She chuckled.

Rapmon took the burger and ate it. No doubt, he missed the food outside so much. He ate so fast, he almost choked. Miss Jae poured a cup of water for him. * Just like Jungkook said, I wonder if you’re really as nice as an angel or devil in disguise * He thought as he took another big bite of the burger.

“ Thanks… but I wont fall for your trap “ He wiped his mouth with the tissue and smirked.

“ Do you really want to get out of here that bad? I mean, your friends are giving in…. why you cant you too? “ She asked.

He nodded. He wanted to get out. The only reason he wanted to get out was he felt that he was forced, he was threatened to do that task, he kinda wanted revenge and las but not least, he was worried for Na Rae. He wanted to be with her. His family.

His eyes became red and she was a little surprised. Rapmon reached out to his neck and he knew that he has lost his necklace. His family necklace. Everyone had the necklace, the same as Na Rae. Lost one of and his necklace in day was kinda too much for him.

Rapmon finally broke down and he let the tears rolled down onto his face. Miss Jae softened at the sight.