Chapter 5: Forced.

1004 ( Trilogy to B.M.L & S.L.A )

Just like Na Rae and the guys at the orphanage, Bangtan too, couldn’t sleep last night and they were up all night. Rapmon was busy planning an escape out of the prison while the others just listened to him. Everyone knew it wasn’t going to be possible but they didn’t want to stop Rapmon from hoping.

He has been looking out for things that would probably be used to unlock that thick metal door lock. Jhope was trying his best to help his friend while the maknaes had given up hope, especially Jungkook.

Jin couldn’t get Na Rae out of his mind and sighed, fidgeting with the ring on his finger. * I hope you’re alright and safe sweetheart * He thought.

The guard was patrolling along the corridors and came to a stop outside their cell to make sure they were doing any suspicious thing. Suga made a curse at the guard as he walked over.

“ as far as I know, just like what dramas do, aren’t we suppose to have visiting hours? “ Suga asked irritatingly. He couldn’t wait for Na Rae to come visit. Just by the thought made him happy, made him have that little hope.

The guard sneered and laughed at him being foolish. “ like you said stupid boy, its dramas, this aint drama, its reality. Blame yourself for commiting a crime like that and your family would rather not waste their time coming here visiting you “ He stated and walked away, leaving the pissed Suga there.

“ you! “ He shouted and hit the metal bars.

 

The siren went off early in the morning and they were let out of their cell for breakfast. As usual, they had disgusting food down their throat. As usual, Jungkook would cry over the table and had Jimin comfort him.

After breakfast, they were off to do community work. The maknaes : V, Jimin and Jungkook gave in to whatever orders they received and followed suit. They took the brooms and cleaned up the courtyard while Suga, Jin and Jhope were forced to clean up the toilets on each floor.

Only Rapmon who didn’t do anything. Just that morning, he had already punched two guards who forced him to work. He sure would end up killing the third guard if he was forced again.

He didn’t gave in to all the bull and his desire of getting out, escaping the prison was strong from the start. He wandered around the courtyard, trying to find a way over the walls or something and a guard approached him for the third time, forcing him to do community work just like his other members.

Rapmon grabbed his collar and threw a punch across his face, it was punches after punches. The guard was already on the floor and was bleeding. He straddled him on the floor and kept on throwing his punches on the guard.

More guards came and stopped him, trying to pull him away but Rapmon was too strong. He punched whoever that came after him. One of the guard couldn’t tolerate and kicked him in the stomach, causing Rapmon to fall.

Soon, the guards were ganging up and beating him. He was covered in bruises and blood. His visions and hearing went blurry and went unconscious after that. He couldn’t make out that person who came to him at the last few seconds.

Half day was over and they did their community work. All six of them were allowed to have some free time by themselves. They lied on the floor at the courtyard where the wind blew strongly and there were fresh air, unlike being in the cell.

“ Where’s Rapmon? Didn’t see him for the whole morning. “ Jhope asked. Suga and Jin nodded.

V sighed and explained the whole thing to his hyungs and Suga sighed. Jhope facepalmed and Jin remained silent. They knew Rapmon would be like that.

“ I wonder if he’s okay… He was all covered in blood, one of them kicked him in the stomach or Rapmon hyung would’ve won. “ Jungkook complained as he spread his arm out as he layed comfortably.

“ Miss angel came but Rapmon went unconscious so he didn’t know “ Jimin chuckled to himself.

“ Angel? “ Jin furrowed his eyebrows.

“ You mean that crazy psychiatrist huh? “ Suga asked.

Jimin nodded with a smile. “ Hope he’s fine… we’ll just have our time here~ its good to be out and not in the cell for awhile “ Jhope stated.

 

Meanwhile, Rapmon was lying on the long chair where she performed hypnotization with her other prisoners. She sighed while she cleaned up his wound. The skin on his left cheek was torn and she stiched ‘em back and senitized it with alcohol.

Rapmon winced in pain, causing him to wake up. It was Miss Jae, standing infront of him. He grabbed her wrist, his grab wasn’t as hard as the previous ones. “ Don’t touch me “ He hissed weakly.

“ why didn’t you do community work when you’re asked to? “ She asked while she medication on his other bruises on his face.

“ I wasn’t asked to, I was FORCED. “ His tone was bad and he winced again when she lightly touched the cut with an alcohol swip on his forehead.

Miss Jae didn’t utter a word as she attended to his wounds on his body. That was when Rapmon realized he wasn’t wearing any shirt.

“ Im gonna sue you for molesting me “ He stated and rolled his eyes.

“ Shut up! “ She snapped and slapped Rapmon and changed a new cotton wool.

Bruises were all over his body and his stomach too. “ how do you feel being beaten up by so many guards? “ She asked. He didn’t answer. He couldn’t simple just say it hurts.

He looked at her and felt weird. So weird. It was the first time, he was so close to a woman. He hasn’t let any woman touched him before, in fact, shirtless this time. He felt so weird as he looked at her, attending to his wounds.

She moved up again, stiching the little cut on his forehead. She was so close and he could feel her breath. He softened and felt sorry but what’s worse was he felt a tingle under her touch. He shook his thoughts away and cursed mentally. * She’s just your psychiatrist Kim Nam Joon. Don’t fall under her spell… * He thought.

 

The other side at the orphanage, The boys were already up and were all at the canteen. Na Rae woke up later and she quickly washed herself up, so she wouldn’t miss her breakfast.

She made her way to the canteen to see the guys were already there. Her face lit up a little when it was cereal. She took her bowl and sat down at the table away from the six of them and had her first spoon of cereal.

Yongguk came approaching her first with his bowl, sitting down at her table. “ morning~ “ He greeted her. Zelo was next. He was grinning as he sat down on the right, beside the oldest. Yongguk had told her about Zelo last night so she knows about him. Soon, followed by Himchan sitting next to Yongguk on his left while Jongup took the place beside her.

Jongup greeted her excitedly. He was smiling. Na Rae responded and smiled a little. Daehyun and Youngjae joined after Daehyun pulled Youngjae with him. All six of them sat and ate their cereal with her.

She looked at each of them and scanned through their tags on their wrists. Indeed, just like Yongguk as shared, their IDs were of sequence. Daehyun gasped loudly.

“ What is it, Daehyun? “ The oldest asked in concern.

“ I forgot. We’re having health check today! Damn it! “ Daehyun stated as though the world had came crashing onto him.

Himchan laughed and Jongup smiled. “ you shouldn’t eat too much Daehyunnie hyung~ “ Zelo smirked.

“ right! I’ve totally forgotten about it~ “ Yongguk sighed.

* Health check? What health check. Why did they look like they hate health checks so much? * Na Rae thought confusingly. 

 

 

Read, Subscribe and Comment! 

Thanks. ^^