Chapter 6: One Of A Kind.

1004 ( Trilogy to B.M.L & S.L.A )

It was a usual day for the six guys to have their monthly routine health check but it was the first time for her. It was normal for them to feel worried for it but to her, she thought the check up was gonna be easy like the one she had back in Seoul.

They had their own free time before the siren went off and they were called and gathered at the health room. Daehyun sighed as he knew he would get ticked off by the nurse for eating too much. Yongguk did the usual, ing his shirt and the nurse stopped him.

“ Na Rae will be the first today “ She stated, instructing Na Rae to take off her clothes.

“ what? “ Na Rae asked irritatingly.

“ Take off your clothes and we can proceed. “ The nurse said.

She rolled her eyes and shook her head. “ Im not taking off my clothes infront of these guys… not here… “ She hissed and furrowed her eyebrows. Himchan and Zelo gulped. They were nervous. It was their first time having health checks together with a girl. Hard controlling their hormones.

Na Rae kept on refusing. She refused to take off her clothes infront of the six guys. She was scared and insecured. She felt doomed.

Just then, Yongguk stepped up. “ don’t force her if she doesn’t want to. Be quick or I’ll file complain of mistreat here. You hear me? Know what im saying? Do me first “ He snapped and ed his shirt and took them off, unbuckling his pants too, leaving him with his boxers.

Her eyes widdened when he saw that he was going to take off his boxers too.

“ Turn around. “ Yongguk instructed her.

Daehyun realized what the situation was and covered her eyes with his hands from behind and turn her away. Na Rae was in shock. It wasn’t the kind of health check she thought it was. They need to be .

“ Calm down. We get this only once a month. “ Daehyun tried his best to calm her down.

“ I was told that we get checked up depending on us, ourselves, our situation on whether we behaved or not “ She said. *One of a kind really.* She rolled her eyes. 

Daehyun just smiled awkwardly and kept his hands on her eyes till Yongguk put his clothes back on. Zelo was next and he did the same as what Yongguk did. Clothes off, height and weight taken and injection to keep the flu away. Himchan too, had his health checked and recorded in his folder and the system.

Jongup gently patted her shoulder and gave a smile. “ Don’t be nervous. I guess the nurse will finish us first then we’ll leave and she can check you up… “ He stated and went ahead with his check up.

Na Rae’s mind was blank and she didn’t know what to say. The health check kinda shocked her with Yongguk just stripping his clothes away. * At least he has the heart to ask me to turn around or I’ll…. * She thought and didn’t wanna think further. The remaining left was Daehyun, Youngjae and her.

The world seemed like it came crashing down was that she was called next. Her heart raced fast, she was super nervous, worried and scared. * Do I really have to strip now….. . * She cursed mentally.

It was no use rejecting and retaliating this time. It wouldn’t help. She grabbed tightly on her shirt while the nurses tried to get her clothes off. One of the nurse resulted to tear her shirt off, leaving her only with her bra on. That shocked Na Rae. It reminds her of that time when Choi Bin tried to something to her. But, her Bangtan weren’t here to save her just like what they did back then.

Her eyes went red and tears welled up in her eyes. Her legs weakened and gave way, making her dropped to the floor. She trembled in fear. Everyone was in shocked and Zelo almost ended up crying.

Yongguk slammed the table hard. “ I know you heard what I said just now! Look what you bloody nurses did now… Look at her! “ He bellowed and softened when he saw trembling on the floor. Her hands were shaking, she was shaking.

The nurses apologized but they didn’t help her, calling onto Daehyun next.

“ #041004 Yoo Youngjae. Bring her and get her a set of new clothes. “ The one who tore her shirt said and moved on to Daehyun.

The four of them looked at Youngjae, including Yongguk. They waited to see if Youngjae would go help her. He hesitated and helped her with the help of Youngguk getting her up.

Youngjae brought her to cabinet room. She was still shaking and made herself sat on the chair as he legs were to weak. She felt the world has crumbled down on her again. He took a few sets of new clothes for her, turning around to see her shaking. Not before, her tears started rolling down onto her cheeks, making Youngjae nervous.

The only lady that he ever saw crying was his mother and no one else. He quickly handed the clothes to her and she flinched a little. Her hands were shaking while she took the clothes from him and quickly wore it. Her tears were still flowing down. * She must’ve have been shocked. * He thought and softened.

“ Im Youngjae. Code #041004. Nice to meet you. “ He finally introduced himself and was quiet again. That made her stop crying alittle.

Na Rae knew about him and she didn’t say anything further and nodded. “ Name’s Na Rae. Jang Na Rae. And… thanks “ She sobbed quietly. He need to get back to do his health check but he couldn’t just leave her there alone after what had happened and stayed.

“ You should go… they’re probably waiting for you. “ She said.

Youngjae shook his head and glanced at the tag on her wrist. * oh so her number’s #081004 * He thought as he looked at her. Pretty girl infront of him made him wander why she was sent here.

She softened when she saw the scar on his face, right there on the cheek. Youngjae felt alittle uncomfortable under her look, looking away and gulped. Youngjae stayed with her for two hours at the cabinet room.

 

The whole afternoon was over. The other five guys were worried on how she and Youngjae were doing. Youngjae went to the common room where his mates were and sat down on the sofa. Himchan and Daehyun scooted over with a smirk while Jongup just smiled. Zelo skated over to Youngjae quickly while Yongguk couldn’t help but smiled widely with his gums.

“ what?...why are you staring at me? “ Youngjae voiced out.

“ nothing~ “ Zelo grinned.

“ How’s it going with that girl~ “ Himchan questioned while he wriggled his eyebrows.

Daehyun and Jongup chuckled. Yongguk raised his eyebrows and examined his dongsaeng.

“ Is she okay? “ He asked.

Youngjae nodded. “ She cried “ He stated.

Himchan and Zelo were smiling so widely and started to act out some disgusting love drama which made Daehyun and Jongup wanna puke.

“ Hope she’s fine. She’ll be alright. Stupid nurses. “ Youngguk rolled his eyes.

“ Where is she? “ Jongup asked.

“ In her room, she wanted to rest so I brought her back. “ Youngjae stated.

Himchan continued to wiggle his eyebrows and pout his lips. He then giggled and walked away. Daehyun was munching away again. He was so happy that his weight didn’t increase.

“ But Yongguk hyung~ how do you feel when you knew she was looking at you? Clearly, she was looking at you when you took off your clothes. If you didn’t ask her to turn around, she’ll definitely see you down there “ Daehyun joked and laughed.

“ I know I did the right thing of asking her to turn “ Yongguk stated, taking a sip of his beer.

“ I wonder why she’s here? Did she tell you anything hyung? She seems comfortable with you…. “ Jongup asked.

Zelo, Daehyun and Himchan nodded. Youngjae remained quiet and listened. Yongguk shrugged and shook his head.

“ No she didn’t tell me. But er…. She told me Life’s a rollercoaster that’s all “ He told the kids and took a big gulp on his beer.

* Life’s a rollercoaster. True. Life’s a . * All six of them thought in sync, thinking of their past too.