Chapter 12: Why Are You Here?.

1004 ( Trilogy to B.M.L & S.L.A )

The thunder roared and the wind howled. The rain was so heavy, the scenery from the window was blurred.

All outdoor activities were cancelled and the guys sort of partied indoors. In their cell. Suga was sitting on floor with a paper on his bed. He was writing lyrics, making the rhythm too. Even though he was quiet, he was quite sensible.

Jin was at his area, organizing his things and almost half of it was Na Rae’s and his mind wandered off to his girlfriend. He missed her dearly and his heart ached. “ Im gonna come out soon and be with you sweetheart. Bear for awhile “ He mumbled. His

Rapmon was in the cell that stormy, rainy late afternoon. He seemed to be a little dazed off, in his own world, randomly mumbling some words. Maybe some ideas for Suga. He never know what time it was when he was in the cell. There wasn’t any clock in it.

He flashed back to that day where he had kissed the psychiatrist and his heart tingled again. * Am I on a spell? Why am I so attracted to her…. She’s….hot * He thought and sighed and couldn’t deny how hot she was. Rapmon had also somehow slowly forgotten about Na Rae as he seldomed mentioned about her now.

In the other cell, Jimin was dancing, living his life as normal. The only thing different was, he was in prison.

“ Hoseok hyung! Lets dance together~ “ Jimin chuckled as he tried to wiggle his , making the older one smile.

Jhope got onto his feet and showed some moves. Soon, Jungkook too, joined in the little dance façade in their cell. V sulked as his feelings were toyed by the guard.

“ Guys~ don’t you think we need a break and talk to someone outside of prison. It’s nice if we could get Na Rae to visit us. “ V stated with some sense.

Jimin turned around and nodded with a smile, agreeing to it.

“ but, don’t you find it weird? Its been weeks, she hasn’t even visited us. Do you think she’s in trouble or something? “ Jhope asked suspiciously.

Jhope was always suspecting things. He gets suspicious over things easily. Or maybe just not.

“ I miss Hyojin! I think Jin misses Na Rae too. We’re both going crazy because our girlfriends aren’t with us. “ Jungkook stated and scoffed off to a corner.

 

The rain was heavy and it was it for hours and hours. It didn’t stop, neither it was getting heavier by minute. It was cold too and the guys were shivering much but they were each given a cup of hot chocolate from Miss Jae.

Foot steps were heard along the corridor and was coming nearer to Cell A which was the older team cell. The chunkling sound made by the bunch of keys echoed through the corridor and the thick heavy metal door flung open.

“ convict 100401, please step out and proceed to the visitor’s room. You have a visitor waiting. “ He stated, leaving Jin in surprised, as well as the other two. Jimin had his ears pressed against the metal door and he heard it. This whole building wasn’t sound proof.

“ yahhhh! I think somebody has a visitor. Its code number 100401 “ Jimin announced what he had heard.

“ wait. Isn’t that Jin hyung? What? Who came to visit him? It cant be Na Rae. “ V furrowed his eyebrows.

The think metal door was shut and locked again while Jin went down to the visitor’s room to see who it was. He sighed when he saw him. His twin. As promised, Kidoh had went to visit his twin, Jin at the prison.

Jin didn’t know how he should feel. Happy or sad? The person that he hated the most in the world was in front of  him. He was there to visit him.

“ Why are you here? “ Jin hissed as he took his seat as well as Kidoh.

“ calm down. Im here to see you. I promised Na Rae. “ He stated.

At the mention of her name, Jin’s expression changed and sat up right. Kidoh smirked at the automatic change.

“ Where is she? Why didn’t she come? Why are you here instead of her? How’s she doing lately? Is she fine? Safe? “ Jin asked so many questions at once.

Kidoh couldn’t stop smiling and that made Jin irritated, banging his fist on the table.

“ cut to the point, Jin Hyosang! Why are you here! Just leave, just go if you’re just sitting there not telling me anything “ Jin snapped and rolled his eyes.

“ Hyung ah! I hope you really forgive me. I mean its been so long since that matter had happened “ Kidoh tried.

Jin just gave him a death stare and Kidoh sighed.

“ She asked if I came to see you  and I promised her I would as soon as possible. So that’s why I am here right now. She didn’t come because she had something on that’s why Im here instead of her. She’s fine….. I guess “ Kidoh  nodded and shrugged.

“ What do you mean by she’s fine you guess? She’s fine if she’s fine. She’s not if she’s not you idiot! “ Jin hissed.

“ She looked fine okay?1 Man chill down. But im sorry to tell you that they have sent her to the orphanage. “ He stated and gulped.

Jin’s eyes widened. “ WHAT? SHE HAS A HOME. SHE HAS US! WHY ORPHANAGE! Is not like she’s got nobody. Who the hell made her into this? “ He asked furiously.

“ The high ranks. She sent there on the same day as you were sent here to 1004 Jail Clinic and she was sent there to the orphanage. Angel Orphanage. “ Kidoh stated, telling his twin everyday he knew.

“ “ Jin muttered a cruse under his breath as he tried to calm himself.

“ yah! Hyosang ah! Try your best to get her out of there you hear me! “ Jin said and he took a deep breath.

“ And why must I help you? “ Kidoh was being irritating and that made Jin wanna kill on the spot.

“ help me or not? I may forgive you if you help me get her out of there. “ Jin kinda threatened.

Kidoh slightly nodded. “ I’ll try my best but I’ve got nothing, Hyung. Or maybe that Taewoon guy? Zico’s brother or something? He might have more authority than me “ He stated the fact.

“ Taewoon…. Taewoon… “ He resided his name. Jin couldn’t even bother to ask how he even knew who Taewoon was.

The guard came in and it was times up for Jin. The twins bidded goodbye to each other and left. Kidoh sighed and left the Jail Clinic. Back in the cell, Jin told Suga about what had heard from Kidoh as Rapmon wasn’t in there again.

Suga wasn’t happy about that too and cursed. The news traveled to the other four of them and they weren’t happy about it either.

“ it! Na Rae must’ve been so scared and worried. it! that orphanage! Omg~! “ Jhope cursed. V cursed too. Jimin and Jungkook sighed.

News traveled to Rapmon too and he couldn’t take the shock. At how weak he was now, he couldn’t handle it. He couldn’t breath ad he coughed so hard, he couldn’t think properly and visions blurred and soon, he out after that.