Chapter 16: Stay Away.

1004 ( Trilogy to B.M.L & S.L.A )

The atmosphere went from better to a little worse, a little out of control? After Infinite came, there was no peace at 1004 Jail Clinic. Sleepless nights occurred for Rapmon as he kept thinking that his place in prison wasn’t going to be first anymore. He was afraid of something small like that.

The bell rang for breakfast and the inmates were let out of their cell to the canteen for their food. Of course, Bangtan were the first to be at the canteen, queuing up to get their food and Infinite was next.

“ Move your dickhead “ Sung Gyu hissed as he came close to Jungkook was the last one in line.

Jungkook turned and looked at him, furrowing his eyebrows. * Sure this person is rude * He thought and rolled his eyes and continue taking his food of the tray. Sung Gyu didn’t care and yanked him out of the line by his collar and the rest of Infinite snickered. V and Jimin turned to help the maknae but Sung Gyu was too strong and there was the scary looking one who was backing him up behind him. These two hyungs whom the maknaes of Bangtan haven’t seen somehow scared them out.

Sung Gyu wasn’t bothered by the three weaklings and cut their queue. He too, cut into Jhope’s queue. He really didn’t give it a damn and his mates followed after him. Jhope pulled him back and glared at Sung Gyu.

The tension was there. It was so tensed, no one dared breathe. Jhope’s stares were cold but Sung Gyu’s stares were deadly but neither of them wanted to let go and Rapmon called the shots finally.

“ Yah… let them be, don’t fuss with those childish s. Let them be as childish as they want. “ Rapmon stated as he dropped the baked beans on his plate, giving one last stare at Sung Gyu and the rest o Infinite and headed to his favorite table where Jin and Suga were sitted down already.

The two hotheaded guys gave each other one last look and continue with their food. “ er “ Jhope cursed under his breathe and left, not even wanting to take more. Same went to V, Jimin and Jungkook.

Dongwoo scoffed and Hoya snickered. Woohyun just smiled while Myungsoo and Sungjong remained poker face as they took their food.

The two groups sat separately, far away from each other and Rapmon’s seat had the best view of all the six Infinite members. He stared at them for a long time and he didn’t felt good.

The staring wasn’t for long as Infinite was called for health check ups and they left. Hoya and Myungsoo gave a look at Bangtan before they left. Rapmon cursed under his breathe after he finished his food. The maknaes didn’t even had the mood to eat and Jungkook was down with a slight cold that night.

As the day passed by, Rapmon missed his psychiatrist, he wanted to see her but due to the new inmates, she was very busy and had no time for the former inmates, Bangtan. Rapmon was pissed and restless. He couldn’t sit still.

“ Nam Joon ah…. Just sit the down will you? “ Suga was getting irritated.

“ is that mental nurse really that important to you? What happened to your plan of getting out of here? “ Jin questioned.

Rapmon remained silent while Jin looked at him.

“ Is being first really that important to you? I know you Nam Joon but it’s a ing prison. As far as I , we don’t like those tards as much as you do, that’s it. Leave them. Just focus on being good and get out of here. Isnt that what you want in the place? “ Suga stated the fact. Jin nodded, agreeing to Suga.

Rapmon got really quiet. He was thinking. Getting out of 1004 Jail Clinic was slowly getting out of his mind. It has started to not become his priority and that got him thinking about what his two hyungs had just said.

By night, it was really quiet and Dongwoo was still down at Miss Jae’s office settling something’s and it happened that Rapmon managed to beg the guards to let him out for awhile to see his ‘angel’.

He barged into her office and his expectation was right. One of Infinite was there and it was the fierce looking one, Dongwoo. Dongwoo was the only one who was missing from their cell.

Rapmon didn’t care, he went over and threw a punch across his face, gaining himself a punch on his face by Dongwoo too.

“ STOP RIGHT NOW BOTH OF YOU! OR I’LL BANNED YOU FOR A MONTH IN A RESPECTIVE CELLS. “ She shouted with all her might.

“ that’s even better, Miss y~ we’re in the same cell baby~ “ Dongwoo smirked and gave a wink at her.

Rapmon threw another punch, this time aiming his eye. “ Don’t you wink at her, you ! “ He snapped furiously. He was scared that his ‘angel’ was going to be taken away by some else.

Dongwoo was surprised by his actions. * infatuated, I see…. Stupid kid * He thought.

“ Stop it! “ She stated firmly and two of them let go of each other.

The respective guard came to take Dongwoo away, leaving Rapmon there. A tear slipped down from his eye.

“ n…noona “ He sobbed a little.

She was a little irritated but she softened. “ wae? Nam Joon ah.. “

He couldn’t take the way she called him. He walked closer to her and leaned in. “ Noona… don’t leave me alone “ He whispered and his lips touched her lips. His hand slipped around her waist, pulling her closer and kissed her.

She knew it was wrong to do something like that with her patients; inmates but something felt weird, she didn’t want to stop. She was into his charm and she admired his leadership, perseverance and the stubbornness in him. She was slowly into Rapmon’s spell too. * Maybe it could be right. Maybe I could start a little relationship here…. Well, Just maybe * She thought as she kissed Rapmon back.

 

The other side. It was the same at Angel Orphanage but one more new comer, Sungyeol. Na Rae searched for some coins and inserted them into the machine and bought her favorite banana milk. For lunch too, she would take the banana milk from the milk crate. Sungyeol appeared beside her, taking the milk away from her.

“ Its mine you dummy. “ He stated and shrugged.

Na Rae stared at him in shock. No One ever dared to do that to her, instead of Choi Bin, Bo Na, etc.

“ what you looking at? “ He hissed as he took the hard boiled egg from the metal bowl.

“ That’s mine you stickman “ She wasn’t happy at all.

“ Get your hands off of my yogurt “ He said when he saw her taking the banana flavored yogurt of the tub and took it away ffrom her, smirking.

Being the one who was always hungry, Daehyun came to the canteen first and saw the commotion.

“ Hey you newcomer! Stay away from her! “ He hissed, irritated.

“ He took my banana milk and yogurt. “ Na Rae told on Sungyeol to Daehyun.

“ Give her back! “ Daehyun demanded.

Sungyeol looked at them both and rolled his eyes. “ No names written on it dummies! Its mine! Bleh~ “ He scoffed off at that comment. “ Childish! He’s so childish! “ Na Rae was pissed.

“ Calm down~ I know its your favorite banana~ have something different kay? “ Daehyun smiled, grabbing his pie of the tray.

Youngjae came over and placed the banana milk and banana yogurt on her plate. “ Here. You can have them. “ He smiled a little and headed to the table and sat beside Daehyun.

“ Kamsahamnida Youngjae oppa… “ She mumbled and was thankful, and went to sat down at the table too, with Zelo and Jongup joinging after. Himchan was still sleeping and Yongguk was down with a cold and fever that day.