Chapter 43 (Well, 25% of it)

I Said I Love You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 43

 

TERRIFIED. If only Jongup had an extraordinary super power that enable him to vanish into thin air or better, teleport to other place, he would definitely do that right at this moment. Mixed emotions overwhelmed him and as much as his brain was screaming at him to make a run from the situation, he could not help but stand aghast at the sight of the approaching Yifan.

 

Heart thumping hard against his chest, cold sweat started to form on his forehead, face became paler than before and the most visible reaction from Jongup was he was trembling fervently. He unconsciously squeezed the phone in his hand as he started to hyperventilate. The painful memories that he tried so hard to forget kept flashing back in his head.

 

No… this can’t be real.

 

It took Jongup a soft kick from Yongguk to snap him out of his shock. Jongup wasted no time to promptly turn around and tried his best to run away from the spot. He blinked away the tears that were blurring his sight and made a quick yet careful steps to the hotel lobby. He internally freaked out when he could hear foot steps getting closer to him. Yifan and his long legs were like a curse to Jongup now.

 

“Jongie, wait!” Yifan called out and in a blink of an eye, Jongup’s left arm was yanked from the back. He was involuntarily spun around by the force and if not for Yifan who immediately held his other arm, he might lose his balance and that could endanger his baby for real. They made eye contact for the second time.

 

Confusion was written all over Yifan’s face. He could not believe what he was seeing right now. Was that fear in Jongup’s eyes? It was supposed to be rage or hatred, was it not? Why was Jongup looking at him like that? Why was his Jongup running away from him? The smaller should be slapping or hitting him for betraying their love, right?

 

“J-Jongie…”

 

“Let m-me go…please.” Jongup tried his hard to break free from Yifan, but to no avail. Who was he to go against the much bigger and stronger man in his current state? Tears fell from his eyes as fear overwhelmed him.

 

“I’m...” Yifan wanted to wipe the tear that was tainting Jongup’s cheek, but the latter quickly turned his face away. When he felt the older was letting his guard down, Jongup took that chance to forcefully pull his arm away from Yifan. He stepped back a few times and the distance made the latter notice something he was not aware before. Yifan blankly looked at Jongup, precisely, at his protruding stomach.

 

Jongup’s heart could not stop beating fast. The most dreadful moment he wished to never happen, was manifesting – much to his dismay. For the umpteenth times, Jongup tried to make an escape and failed miserably. He whimpered when he was once again being held tightly by Yifan.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter