2: Crying man

Simple-Minded
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 2

 

“YAH, WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU ALL DOING!” a shout came by, causing everyone to turn their heads towards the owner of the loud voice.

“MINHOOOOO!” Jonghyun cried out, waving his hands frantically at him, wanting Minho to stop whatever Onew and gang were trying to do to him. Minho was his superman, his saviour. He knew Minho would rescue him from whatever trouble he gotten to.

Minho ignored Jonghyun deliberately, walking in a slow but calm manner towards them. Minho shot a glare at Jonghyun and then back to Onew. Jonghyun knew Minho was infuriated; he looked down on the floor silently, not wanting to say anything more, as if he was the one at wrong.

“Lee Jinki. Keep your hands off my Jonghyun,” Minho said in a cold but possessive tone, and not forgetting to put his arm over Jonghyun’s shoulders. Still, Jonghyun did not dare to look up at Minho.

“Chill bro? What did I just do, Choi Minho?” Onew scoffed loudly and placed his hands on Minho’s shoulders gently. “Did you see me molesting his flawless skin?”

Minho rolled his eyes and pushed Onew’s hands off forcefully, “No. You better not do that, or else…”

“Or else what?” Onew questioned back in an unhappy tone. He certainly would not believe that Minho brat would do anything to him.

“Don’t make me cause you to lose your stand in this school, Jinki ah.” Minho smirked widely. “Ane, you know I have the ability to make your scholarship and bursary vanished in thin air.”

Onew was surprised by Minho’s reply, or more like being gotten a shock. “You are unable to do that.”

“Oh, why not? My dad is a vice-chairman in this school, I can ask him to expel you for bullying your schoolmate. Plus, he sponsors for our school’s scholarship and bursary; I can easily tell him that you don't deserve anything and ignore your scholarship application. In case you don’t know who my dad is, let me tell you. His name is Choi Songjun.”

Onew widened his eyes in fear. Indeed, Choi Songjun was the one who gave him scholarship for these two years. He did not want to lose his bursary and scholarship. He needed them, he need the money for further studies and made his mom proud. He needed to study in a higher level and get a good job in future for his mom and himself. He had work hard for all these years, always being top in the whole cohort. He couldn’t waste his efforts any further by opposing to Choi Songjun’s son, which was, Choi Minho. Nevertheless, he hated Choi Minho’s guts badly.

“Erm…relax! This is just a prank! I was just unhappy that Jonghyun had no human rights, being treated as your dog.”

“Dog? I’m not like you, having a bunch of ‘dogs’ around you to call you a chief!” Minho hissed as he was seething with anger. “Jonghyun hyung! Tell me, did I treat you like a dog?”

Jonghyun looked up at Minho this time, he shook his head repeatedly. Of course he wouldn’t say Minho treated him like a dog. Minho was so good to him, the kindest person he ever met. He felt blessed to meet Minho, who was now protecting and arguing with Onew about his matters.

“SEE?” Minho snarled at Onew. Minho took off the windbreaker he was wearing and place over Jonghyun’s exposed chest. He picked up Jonghyun’s bag and i-pod in a hand.

“So what? You-“ Onew was going to say something but Minho did not want to listen to his crap anymore. Without further ado, he gripped Jonghyun’s left hand tightly and dragged him away from Onew and gang.

 

“Ouch, Minho! Stop! You are hurting me,” Jonghyun screamed as Minho’s grip got tighter and tighter. Jonghyun felt that Minho was clenching his hand instead of holding it. When Minho turned towards a deserted corner of the school, he shoved Jonghyun’s hand off violently. This caused Jonghyun to yelp in pain as he caressed his own left hand gently, whining that his hand was red and there were nail marks all over.

Minho was still annoyed, and his blood was still boiling. He was furious that Onew somehow bullied Jonghyun and Jonghyun did not fight back. Was that meant that Jonghyun loved being molested by Onew? He did not know the answer but he was just plain angry.

 “STOP WHINING!” Minho burst out with irritation.

Jonghyun looked up at Minho with fear. Jonghyun was rather a sensitive person; whenever people shouted at him, his eyes would gradually become wet and tears would fell down. This time, it was not an exception. His eyes were wet but he bit his lower lip, trying to suppress his tears from falling.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter