10: the date

Simple-Minded
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
  Chapter 10

 

 

Junghee took a deep breath before pushing the glass door and made his way into the restaurant. He was greeted by the high-class feel of the restaurant. No doubt, Minho and Key were rich kids, they could afford such a posh restaurant.

“Miss, table for how many people?”

Junghee smiled shyly, he was not used to being called a ‘miss’. She pointed to Minho’s table and whispered in a higher pitch, “I’m meeting him.”

The waiter nodded and he brought Junghee to Minho. Upon looking at Junghee, Minho stood up and asked, “Are you Junghee noona?”

Junghee nodded shyly. Minho quickly bowed, “Junghee Noona! Annyeonghaseyo!”

“Annyeonghaseyo!” Junghee bowed back and Minho saw something peculiar. He was looking at Junghee’s chest of course but not in a ert way.

Junghee noona has a mole like Jonghyun hyung’s, and at the same spot?

Minho just shook off the thought but the more he looked at Junghee, he really thought Junghee was Jonghyun. Like a gentleman, Minho pulled a chair for Junghee to sit on. Junghee grinned and muttered a thank you.

Was this a illusion or my imagination, why I felt this noona was my hyung?

“Minho-sshi, are you okay?” Junghee asked as he put his hand over Minho’s. Minho let go of Junghee’s hand and smiled, “I’m alright. Junghee noona, I have something to give you.”

“Really?” Junghee said excitedly. Even her voice sounds like Jonghyun hyung…

Minho grinned and he quickly shoved a bouquet of flowers in front of Junghee.

“OMO!” Junghee squealed as he took the flowers from Minho. “So beautiful!”

“Yep, the flowers are as beautiful as you, noona.”

“Aww, Minho always sweet-talk to every girl he knows?” Junghee blushed slightly and smelt the flowers.

“Only to you, Junghee noona. Let’s do some self-introduction. You start first.”

Junghee smiled and said,” My name is Kim Jong- Junghee. I live in Seoul and I love singing.”

“Really? Do you have siblings?”

“Neh, I have a younger brother, his name is Choi-” What am I talking about??

“Choi? I thought your surname is Kim.”

“My stepbrother is called Choi Minhyuk,” Junghee smiled awkwardly.

“Oh, I have a stepbrother too. His name is Kim Jonghyun.”

Junghee looked at Minho nervously and nodded. “Let’s order food.”

When Minho was looking at the menu, he was also trying to see Junghee’s movements. Could it be even possible for Junghee noona to have a stepbrother that almost had the same name as mine? Could it be even possible for Junghee noona to have the same seductive mole as Jonghyun hyung on the same spot near the chest? Everything was getting suspicious. Damn you, Kim Kibum!!! What the heck are you trying to do?

“Minho-sshi, I want fish and chips.”

“Waiter, 2 sets of fish and chips please,” Minho told the waiter.

During the dinner, Minho was staring at Junghee constantly, and Junghee was trying to ignore his flaming stares. Junghee was fidgeting and worried in the inside, what if everything was exposed?

“Noona, you are really beautiful. If you are my girlfriend, that will be great,” Minho winked at Junghee. Junghee almost felt his heart stopped at that moment. Gosh, he really likes Minho. No, he loves Minho. And he is trying to use a girl-identity to attract Minho. But what if Minho knows he is a boy? He will hate him…right?

“I forgot to do my self-introduction. I’m Choi Minho, studying at Seoul High. I have a beautiful stepbrother and he is really cute!”

“Oh really?” Junghee tried not to burst into tears. MINHO JUST SAID HE WAS CUTE.

“Yes. Where do you study?” Minho asked as he sipped his orange juice.

“Seoul High.” Wait, did Key told me not to say I studied at Seoul High? Omo! What should I do?

“I didn’t see you at Seoul High before! Which class are you in?”

“Erm…I transferred to Dream High last year…”

“I see, noona. I really hope we will meet up again.”

 

After the dinner and some random Q&A session, Minho decided that it was time to go home.

“Noona, it was already 8.30pm. The sky is already dark, let’s go home. Do you want me to send you home?”

“It’s okay, Minho-sshi. My friend will pick me up.”

Friend? Kim Kibum right? Minho just nodded and they made their way to the exit. Minho bade goodbye to Junghee and walked off.

As Junghee listened to Key very well, he stood outside the restaurant and waited for Key. A cab came by and the cab’s windows were opened.

“Junghee noona, how’s the date?” Key winked, while sitting inside the cab.

“I’m now Jonghyun hyung, don’t call me Junghee noona! The date is…fantastic!” Jonghyun blushed and he covered his face with his hands.

“Kim Jonghyun, huh?”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter