28: the change

Simple-Minded
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

28.

 

It took quite a long time for Minho to understand that Jonghyun wasn’t the one for him. In his days in America, struggling to adapt to the foreign and new environment, only his Appa stayed by his side. Where was Jonghyun? No calls, no messages, nothing. He knew that Jonghyun was upset at him but really? Was he too upset that he had to stick with Onew, as if Onew was his boyfriend instead? All thanks to Kibum, he thought, because his best friend told him that he saw Onew and Jonghyun hanging out too closely.

He understood that long distance relationship would not work, might as well he gave up on him. Perhaps Jonghyun had already forgot about him and their love, since his eyes were only on Onew.

It took him courage to say ‘let’s break up’. His heart nearly exploded when those three words escaped from his mouth and he quickly hang up on his hyung.

In a way, this was a relief, for the both of them. He felt sad, of course. However he believed that he was clear-headed and he did the right thing. Anyway, nobody approved of this gay relationship.

He shed a tear and smiled bitterly. He shouldn’t have fell in love with his hyung in the first place. Things may ended up badly but still, the past were their good memories.

 

________________________________

 

Jonghyun clutched his shirt hard as he remembered how Minho had hurt him through the phone. He felt that his tears might start pouring out any time.

Onew could feel the boy beside him stirred and he was awakened by that. “Uh, Puppy?”

Jonghyun put his arm over his eyes and smiled, “Good morning.”

Onew smiled as he took off Jonghyun’s arm away from his beautiful face and caressed his cheek softly, “Had a good sleep?”

“Yeah,” Jonghyun whispered.

Onew grinned as he leaned his face forward, trying to kiss his Puppy. Just as his lips were an inch away, Taemin came bursting into Onew’s bedroom and was shouting loudly.

“HYUNG! I HAVE NEWS TO T- ” Taemin stopped as he gasped, seeing someone else on Onew’s bed. Obviously there were trying to kiss and he just interrupted their perfect moment. Great…

“Erm I didn’t see anything! Continue please!” Taemin was flustered and he shut the door quickly.

“I better go and wash up,” Jonghyun mumbled and got out of his bed.

“Wait-” The Puppy had already got out of his bedroom.

LEE TAEMIN!

 

“WHAT THE HECK TAEMIN!? CAN’T YOU JUST KNOCK?” Onew practically screamed at his cousin/follower in the living room.

“I have no idea Jonghyun is on your bed! When did you two start?” Taemin sat on the sofa, flustered.

“Yesterday?” Onew folded his arms.

“So you guys did it?”

“Did what?” Onew was getting more annoyed.

“Rolling on the bed, you know?” Taemin smirked.

“Nah I didn’t.”

“Oh.” Taemin’s face fell, slightly. He thought Onew would not miss such a chance like this. He guessed he was wrong.

“What do you want to tell me about? Shoot?”

“My umma is opening a new café! We can work there during our holidays!”

Onew’s eyes lit up immediately and he thought of Jonghyun. He had a plan to make Jonghyun stay by his side or even stay in his house without Taemin’s umma aka his aunt from screaming at hi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter