5: oh, tattoo.

Simple-Minded
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Chapter 5

 

With no bunk beds, Minho and Jonghyun laid their mattresses on the floor. They placed it side by side in a corner of their room.

“Minho…”

“Hmm?

“Are we having a new bunk bed soon?”

“No, we are having a double bed,” Minho smiled and ruffled Jonghyun’s hair. Minho sat on his mattress and began to hug his frog toy.

“Why are we having a double bed?” Jonghyun was surprised, “I thought couples sleep on double bed?”

“Not only couples can sleep on a double bed. I have a double bed in my appa’s house,” Minho rolled his eyes and threw his frog toy at Jonghyun. Jonghyun just took his toy and hugged it instead.

“Oh, but why are we having a double bed when we can have a bunk bed?” Jonghyun asked softly. He still could not get it on why they were having a double bed. They were not couples…

“So that we can sleep side by side, ,” Minho simply said and lay on his mattress.

“Sleep side by side?” Jonghyun echoed. Somehow, he felt so excited to sleep beside Minho, able to share his warmth with him. Oh gosh!

“You don’t want to sleep with me? Fine, I will ask Umma to buy a bunk bed ok?” Minho huffed and he dragged his mattress to the other side of the bedroom. Jonghyun winced and shouted, “Come back!”

“No,” Minho said coldly and lay on his mattress, closing his eyes.

Jonghyun felt bitter. Minho must have hated me…Minho did not want to sleep beside me anymore…

He stood up and dragged his mattress next to Minho. “I’m sorry, don’t be angry... I want a double bed and sleep by your side.”

Minho did not bother to say anything and lie on his bed, eyes closed. He was obviously pissed.

 “Minho…don’t ignore me!” Jonghyun pleaded as he shook Minho hard.

Still, Minho did not want to wake up and turn his body to face the other side of the wall.

“Huhuhuhu, Minho, don’t hate me,” Jonghyun broke into tears.

“AISH, WHY WAS HE CRYING AGAIN?” Minho was screaming at himself silently. He knew it was his fault. Jonghyun was really sensitive and why he did not spare a thought for him? All he knew he did was made his hyung cry.

Minho really hated to see and hear Jonghyun cry. He always felt helpless to see his hyung cry, and the only thing he could do was hug him and tell him everything was alright. He sat up and scooted nearer to Jonghyun. “Why are you crying?”

“Y-you are ignoring me!” Jonghyun sobbed bitterly.

“I’m not ignoring you,” Minho lied as he wiped of Jonghyun’s tears with his thumb. “I’m just…just trying to sleep.”

“R-Really?” Jonghyun placed his two small palms on Minho’s face.

Don’t…Don’t do this to me-

“Y-Yeah…”

I’m afraid I will-

Jonghyun broke into a small, attractive smile. 

Minho could not hold it any longer, he saw his cute hyung being so weak and then so vulnerable and then so cute and then…

His lips were red, plump and shimmered under the soft light in the room. Oh gawd…

Minho did not want to care about anything right now and he deliberately reduced the distance of their lips.

Jonghyun just stared at Minho and he did not know what was going on. He was in a dazed and the next thing he knew…

Minho pressed his lips on his lips.

Minho kissed his hyung. He changed his way of comforting his hyung, from hugging to kissing. He did not know why he did that, he knew the way he felt was not able to describe in words.

-kiss you and fall in love with you.


 

Onew and his new follower, Taemin were loitering outside a store that provided tattoo services.

“Chief.”

“What?”

“Are you sure you want to do this?” Taemin asked in a serious tone as he looked at Onew’s tattoo sketch.

“Yeah, why not?” Onew replied.

Taemin gave a sigh. His chief’s sketch was just…was just…inappropriate. Besides the text, “JONGHYUN, SARANGHAE!”, Onew drew a lot of hearts on the sketch, Taemin just could not imagine Onew’s back with these embarrassing drawings.

“Chief.”

“What?”

“Don’t taint your beautiful skin.”

 “Taemin, stop wasting my time, let’s go in.”

“Chief.”

“WHAT?”

“Chi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter