11: get together

Simple-Minded
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Warning: a very short makeout scene in first part of the chapter. if you don't read it, then skip to the next part of the chapter: The next day portion.

 

& thank you Jongho-obsessed for the hot makeout scene!

 

 

 

11.

 

Jonghyun pulled off from the kiss and stared at Minho, “Do you really like me?”

Minho stared at Jonghyun’s red lips and he had an urge to ravish them again. Minho put his hand on the back of his hyung’s head and pulled him nearer to his face.


“I love you, hyung.” Minho reached out for his hyung’s lips and gently kissed them. When he started on his hyung’s lower lip, Jonghyun gasped at the unexpected action  and Minho took the chance to wriggle his tongue into the wet cavern of Jonghyun's heated mouth.

Their tongues battled for dominance, but soon Jonghyun gave in and let Minho explore his mouth.
It was a needy kiss, a kiss that showed how much they loved each other; a kiss to show that they were happy to be together and a kiss to show how relieved that they had confessed their feelings.
Minho pulled off from the kiss, breaking a trail of saliva that was connecting to both of their mouths. Jonghyun smiled and hugged Minho tightly. “I love you too. I loveeeeeeeee you so much!”

 “Alright, alright. I know. Come, you need a bath.” Minho smirked as he lifted up Jonghyun’s dress.

“What? Don’t!!” Jonghyun shrieked as he pushed Minho’s hands from his dress.  

“What are you thinking?  Don’t you want to wash yourself? I’m just trying to help you undress so you can bath properly!” Minho knocked Jonghyun’s head and laughed.

Jonghyun pouted and nodded. He took off the dress on his own and he was left with his briefs. He handed Minho the dress and Minho exited the bathroom, letting Jonghyun to bathe on his own.

After a quick bath, Jonghyun realized he had no clean clothes to change to. He’s not going to change into his dirty briefs right?

“Minho! Get me my clothes!” Jonghyun shouted.

Minho, who was lying on the bed with his boxers on, stood up to Jonghyun’s closet and get a pair of boxers for Jonghyun.

“There you are,” Minho said mockingly.

Jonghyun was hiding behind the bathroom door. He stuck out his head to see Minho passing him his clothes. He stuck out his hand and quickly got the clothes from Minho and locked the door. He was embarrassed, somehow.

“Why he only gave me my boxers?” Jonghyun could feel his cheeks burn. The idea of going out to see Minho only in his boxers made him felt so shy. Slowly, he opened the door and was greeted by a half- Minho on their bed.

“Come and sleep here!” Minho patted the empty space beside him.

Jonghyun nodded and took slow steps to their bed. He was feeling so hot. Are they going to sleep together like this?

“C’mon!” Minho dragged Jonghyun to the bed and pulled the comforter over them.

Jonghyun stared at Minho and bit his lower lip. Finally, he had a chance to sleep with Minho and Minho liked him back but…

He was feeling really nervous. He felt as if his heart was going to explode. Minho’s bare arms were around his shoulders, pulling him closer to him. Now, Jonghyun’s head was lying on Minho’s chest and he could hear the taller man’s regular and lulling heartbeat.

“Good night, Jjong.”

“G-Good night,” Jonghyun smiled as he leaned closer to Minho. He felt that his heart was exploding with happiness. He felt an overwhelming happiness upon him. The way Minho treated him made him happy. Jonghyun slowly closed his eyes and fell asleep in Minho’s warm embrace.

 

The next day...

 

“You two are holding hands?” Key eyed Jonghyun and Minho when they were entering the cafeteria hand by hand.

“Duh, I usually hold his hands. Don’t you see this gesture before?” Minho rolled his eyes. Jonghyun hugged Minho’s arm, looking at Key with a tint of fear.

“So you two…are together right?”

Minho nodded and flashed a megawatt smile, “Duh!”

“ALRIGHT! Congratulations. But first thing first, where is my LV bag?”

“What LV bag are you talking about?” Minho looked at Jonghyun and Jonghyun shrugged his shoulders.

“I left it in the taxi you took yesterday!” Key exclaimed, almost could not believe his ears.

“Oh really? I did not bring the bag home.” Minho spoke calmly.

“DAMN YOU, CHOI!”

Jonghyun let out a stifled giggle after looking at Key’s sudden outburst.

“KIM! IS THIS VERY FUNNY?”

Jonghyun gasped and hid behind Minho quickly. Key was really really scary then.

“PLEASE GIVE ME BACK MY MOM’S CLOTHES, ACCESSORIES AND SHOES TOO!”

“Too bad, I found what my love wore was irksome so I ripped all of them.”

“YOU RIPPED ALL OF THEM?”

Minho nodded with a smirk. “Please bade goodbye to all those hideous-looking outfits.”

“YOU-! I SHOULD NOT HAVE HELPED YOU!”

“I did not say I need your help.”

Key spat and turned away in anger, leaving Minho and Jonghyun stunned. Jonghyun held onto Minho’s arm tightly, couldn’t help but worried about Key’s behavior. He knew Minho’s words were harsh and obviously Minho was joki

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter