17: patch up

Simple-Minded
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

17.

 

 

Minho has not been coming home for a few days in the row. At first, Jonghyun thought that Minho must have gone to his Appa’s house. However, it had been more than a week. He couldn’t go that long and left him behind…

Till now, Jonghyun did not know that he was at ‘fault’. He did not know what Minho was really thinking about and he was just being so childish. It was his fault who started a fight with Onew… Umma said that whoever started a fight first was at fault…

He did call Minho’s cellphone but apparently it couldn’t get through. Jonghyun sulked on the sofa and sighed. Minho should at least be responsible and told him where he was. C’mon, Kim Jonghyun was his hyung and legit boyfriend! Even when he asked Umma for Minho’s whereabouts, she did not know anything either. Jonghyun really hated the feeling of being lonely and nobody staying beside him.

Anyway he was quite tired because of the rehearsal with Onew just now. Onew just reminded him that they had one more week to perfect his singing before performing on stage. He wanted to sleep badly but he couldn’t…

He misses Minho dearly. Come back home now, you punk!!!

As if his small wish was heard, the main door was clicked open. Jonghyun was surprised. He wondered if Appa and Umma had come home but it dawned to him that they went to Daegu to see their relatives earlier at night.

The main door was finally unlocked and it was Minho who was standing at the door. Jonghyun was elated to see his boyfriend but he saw something strange on him. Minho’s uniform was untidy and not properly tucked; he was staggering and swaying side by side as he walked to him. It left Jonghyun confused. He did not experience this kind of Minho before.

When Minho finally walked up to him, he smelt a strong stench of alcohol…

“H-hyung! Annyeonggg~!”

Jonghyun looked at Minho skeptically because Minho just showed him his aegyo and whiny voice.

“Minho, what happened to you?”

Minho did not answer and walked past Jonghyun so that he could get into his bedroom. Clearly he was drunk and not in a sober state. Jonghyun quickly followed behind Minho to check on him.

“Why did you drink?” Jonghyun asked he saw Minho lying on the bed with eyes closed. Minho did not bother to reply.

Jonghyun sighed softly and went on removing Minho’s shoes and socks. Then he went to the bathroom to take a towel and soak it with warm water to wipe Minho’s face.

“Hyung,” Minho grabbed on the hand which Jonghyun held the towel to his face. “Don’t you love me?”

“I love you Minho,” Jonghyun assured even though he did not understand why Minho would ask him that. It was so obvious that he loves Minho!

“Then why did you kiss Onew? I hate it, I dislike it. Do you love Onew?”

“Ani!” Jonghyun was flustered. “Onew kissed me…but the man who stole my heart is Minho.”

Minho opened his eyes tiredly and looked at his hyung. He pulled his hand to his lips and kissed it softly. Jonghyun smiled but his smile disappeared when he was pulled to the bed and Minho tried to hover on top of him.

Jonghyun blinked his big orbs slowly and stared at his boyfriend who was on top of him. Minho tried to lean his face closer to Jonghyun, whic

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter