24: the insecurities

Simple-Minded
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

24.

 

 

Minho’s flight was brought forward, thanks to his Appa. His intention was to adapt to the new environment faster but Minho begged to differ. He was not anticipating the new chapter of his life because he knew he would be empty without his boyfriend. Nothing mattered anymore.

Three more days to Minho’s departure and Jonghyun was oblivious to this information. Minho made it a point to keep it well. There were times he wanted to break the news to his boyfriend but he hesitated. Knowing Jonghyun, he would cry and things would go out of control. Jonghyun would definitely beg to let him stay and his tears would be like a tap, flowing never endingly.

It was not that Minho did not want to stay. He had regretted his decision for handing the stupid application form. However, he felt that this would be a good time to show if Jonghyun would still love him after he comes back.

Two years… It can be short and it can be long. People change every time. One moment, a couple maybe lovey dovey and the next moment, they may broke up.

Who knows what will happen to them in future?

 

********************************

 

“I don’t think Minho will leave at all.”

“I bet he will,” Onew put a cigarette into his mouth.

Taemin scoffed as he pulled the cigarette out of Onew’s mouth, “Trying to smoke without a lighter again? Anyway, you just want Minho to leave so you can have Jonghyun.”

“You know I don’t smoke. I just like to think I’m smoking. I’m a badass,” Onew grinned. “Jonghyun will be mine once Minho leaves. He will.”

Taemin rolled his eyes but suddenly his eyes perked up when he saw the target. “Jonghyun is just up front.”

Onew smirked as he saw Jonghyun sitting on a bench, using his smartphone. He had to admit that Jonghyun was beautiful. Everything about him was so beautiful that he wanted to taint him and reform him to something that truly belonged to Lee Jinki. He couldn’t wait for this day to arrive.

“Puppy!” Onew called out in an ever sweet and loving voice which made Jonghyun shuddered right on the spot. He looked up at the caller and he glared at him weakly. “Go away.”

“Awww,” Onew pretended to cry as he sat beside Jonghyun closely. Even Taemin who was near them was trying hard not puke because of his cousin’s gross actions.

“Minho said you are a baddie,” Jonghyun tried to make sure there was some space between them. “He said you will break me and him up.”

“No, Puppy, why would I do that? Don’t believe Choi Minho

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter